Options

Whitney & Bobby want a new baby

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are set to toast their new-found sobriety by having another baby.

The couple, who have their own reality TV show, Being Bobby Brown, insist they're going to prove to doubters who feel their marriage is in trouble that they're happier than ever by becoming parents again.

Brown says: "We're trying for another baby. She wants a boy, and I want her to be happy."

And Brown can't contain his happiness about the prospect of becoming a dad again - he keeps asking his wife, "Can I impregnate you tonight?" on his reality show.

The couple have a 12-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina."

Not a good idea :eek:

Comments

• Options
    lordoftheflieslordoftheflies Posts: 7,879
    Forum Member
    This story is really old.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i only just found it out alright!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know about this. I had heard murmurings about the tv show. Has it started airing in the us yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think the years of freebasing crack cocaine may have affected the screeching skulls ability to concieve..bobbie christina has suffered enuff..dont let anothet tot suffer a crack **** mom like whitney.ps theres no chance of them concieving...and no agency in the world would let houston or brown adopt...once a crack ****...always a crack ****..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carlBAY wrote:
    i think the years of freebasing crack cocaine may have affected the screeching skulls ability to concieve..bobbie christina has suffered enuff..dont let anothet tot suffer a crack **** mom like whitney.ps theres no chance of them concieving...and no agency in the world would let houston or brown adopt...once a crack ****...always a crack ****..

yeah ur right... :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,555
    Forum Member
    Hasn't Bobby fathered something like ten kids already?! I know he only has one with Whitney, but I'm sure I saw on E! that he's actually got loads and loads of little girls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carlBAY wrote:

Very harsh comments. As much as she has destroyed herself through drug abuse, she may be on the road of recovery now. I wish her well. Never understood the attraction with BBrown though.. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    She used to be simply drop dead gorgeous and had a voice that would knock your socks off, and I could never understand how and why she hooked up with BB... :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    totally agree MM. She obviously was miles away from a poppy image of the time. Makes me cringe everytime i see him on screen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nana55 wrote:
    Very harsh comments. As much as she has destroyed herself through drug abuse, she may be on the road of recovery now. I wish her well. Never understood the attraction with BBrown though.. :(
    IM sorry but I do not believe Houston is on the road to recovery..i believe that her money is running out and there is a desperate attempt to recover the brand. Im sorry but this is a seriously unpleasant woman