Options

CSI/CSI: NY/CSI: Miami (No Unmarked Spoilers) (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just been watching CSI Miami season 9 (boxed set) forgot just how dark and violent Horatio
    was in this series. Love kick ass H
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I dont get why sara was avoiding grissom. I get that she thinks hes going to leave her because she said he wanted to talk, but if they already live seperately why would he leave? Its not as though they are arguining and annoying each other and grissom isnt the type to have fell in love with another woman.

I don't get that at all either, not that we saw them together but there was the sense that they were all lovey dovey and now out of the blue Sara doesn't want to speak to him?

Personally, I don't think that she thinks he's going to leave her unless I missed this. I'm suspect the truth will be revealed at some point, and that man she was flirting with last week may put in another appearance at some point.
    Madamfluff wrote: »
    Have just been watching CSI Miami season 9 (boxed set) forgot just how dark and violent Horatio
    was in this series. Love kick ass H

He sure was wasn't he? It looked like they were going somewhere with the change in him, but then the series was ended. We'll never know now how BAD H could have got :(
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I dont get why sara was avoiding grissom. I get that she thinks hes going to leave her because she said he wanted to talk, but if they already live seperately why would he leave? Its not as though they are arguining and annoying each other and grissom isnt the type to have fell in love with another woman.
    I suspect that it's all over anyway and maybe she was the one who filed for divorce. His trying to reach her would be to talk to her about it, perhaps? We'll find out soon, anyway.
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    I don't get that at all either, not that we saw them together but there was the sense that they were all lovey dovey and now out of the blue Sara doesn't want to speak to him?

Personally, I don't think that she thinks he's going to leave her unless I missed this. I'm suspect the truth will be revealed at some point, and that man she was flirting with last week may put in another appearance at some point.

Interesting this week - Danny was quite alarmingly and obviously creepy (which also meant that of course he wasn't the murderer); but she was sleeping with him instead.

I thought it might be someone who wasn't a suspect. It was all too obvious for all of them as well. Interesting that she should revert to investigative reporter style (which she was originally), in order to have some leverage to keep her job. She did seem to be rather obnoxious (but weeing in your boss's coffee? Urgh!).

I figured the weather girl cum co-anchor wasn't where she was supposed to be (but instead having illicit nookie with her cameraman! Was everyone sleeping around on that station?).

Poor Danny - I actually felt quite sorry for him; the knife that killed her being planted back in his things by the station producer who actually did the dirty deed. He might've been a bit weird, but he seemed to love her (probably the only one that did, to be honest!).

A news station in the news - bit of a switch! I could've hit those reporters myself though (as DB obviously felt like doing) when they were crowding in on Danny as he stabbed himself. It didn't portray the media in a good light, did it?

It was nice to see a bit more of Sara (yes, I know, I'm in a small minority here, but I stand proud! :)) and I like that we get a bit of a showcase for one or more of the characters each week with the others appearing but in more peripheral roles. It's a big cast, after all.

After next week, I'll be able to watch it at 9pm .... my beloved 'Leverage' (clashes with it) finishes for good (sob! :cry:)

Oh and in case no-one answered the post from a few pages back about a repeat; CSI new season is repeated on USA5 at 9pm on Thursdays.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted that NY has been axed, it was my favourite of the CSI franchise
  • Options
    Lith66Lith66 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »

I agree it's the only one I watch. Shame as I never got into the originally Csi show
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    Yeah, disappointed as well as it's my favourite of the three, but not surprised.

At least we have a whole season left here in the UK - and knowing 5USA, about three reruns a day for at least the next decade. :p
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: WHAT!!! Noooooooo. :cry::(

First Miami and now New York :mad:
  • Options
    Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted NY has been axed, Miami I could understand, the characters and storylines seemed a little too unbelievable for my liking, whilst I've always loved the characters and plots in NY.

No more awesome Mac Taylor. Gutted. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, this news has passed me by............no more Mac, Flack, Montana etc :(

Evening All :)
  • Options
    Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Pickpuss :)

Looks like we will be left with just the Las Vegas (Hopefully minus Mrs Grissom)

No more 'Boom' :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Sem1 :)

I'd forgotten about 'BOOM' :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Barney06Barney06 Posts: 123,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Passed me by as well . Anyone for Tennis ? tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But we may have a 'BOOM' next week :D
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Pickpuss and Sem1

Evening everyone else who appears after this post :)

dd68 wrote: »

Nooooooooooooooo :cry::cry: It's my favourite.
    :eek: WHAT!!! Noooooooo. :cry::(

First Miami and now New York :mad:

My sentiments too :cry:
  • Options
    sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member

Sem1 wrote: »
    Evening Pickpuss :)

Looks like we will be left with just the Las Vegas (Hopefully minus Mrs Grissom)

No more 'Boom' :cry:

Evening both.....and anyone else joining since posting :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Barney
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barney06 wrote: »
    Passed me by as well . Anyone for Tennis ? tonight

Hi Barney :)

Heck, one of the girls will be getting it :cool:

Are these two commentators VERY botoxed :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did she get into there?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Kaz and sjw8 :)

Blimey, the killer wasn't messing around :eek:
  • Options
    Barney06Barney06 Posts: 123,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris Evet & Lyndsey Davenport
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone

Game Set and Dispatch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone

Game Set and Dispatch

Very good :D
  • Options
    sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone

Game Set and Dispatch

In the words of Danny - BOOM (BOOM) :D

That's a bit gruesome :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Who said tennis isn't a blood sport'

Has DB always had a 'line'? This is the second week I've noticed..........where's Cally's mum when I need her? Watching Leverage, that's where :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone

Game Set and Dispatch

:D:D:o