Options

Oh dear, Chantelle and Alex upset someone

sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seems their happy news wasn't to everybodys liking. Thought this might happen :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a352489/katie-price-goes-crazy-over-alex-reid-chantelle-houghton-baby-news.html

Comments

• Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing in that article that rings true is the quote from Chantelle.

I'd always take an attributed quote above that pesky unamed source :D
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    "a supposed friend of Price told Closer about the glamour model's reaction to the news."

Oh that BS news, as KP dont got friend!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    "a supposed friend of Price told Closer about the glamour model's reaction to the news."

Oh that BS news, as KP dont got friend!

You might have something there. :D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, looks like they may be upsetting someone again -

Alex Reid and Chantelle Houghton 'in Jordan and Peter-style' TV show
    Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid have been tipped to become the 'new Jordan and Peter Andre' after landing their own reality show.
    Chantelle and Alex – who have both previously won Celebrity Big Brother – are being filmed ahead of the arrival of their first child after the blonde beauty announced she was 11 weeks pregnant last month.
    TV bosses think the engaged pair can become like former couple Peter and Katie Price – who is separated from Alex – whose lives were played out in front of the cameras when they were together, the Daily Star reports.
    Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/885102-alex-reid-and-chantelle-houghton-in-jordan-and-peter-style-tv-show#ixzz1giswwTK4

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Oh dear, looks like they may be upsetting someone again -

Alex Reid and Chantelle Houghton 'in Jordan and Peter-style' TV show
    Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid have been tipped to become the 'new Jordan and Peter Andre' after landing their own reality show.
    Chantelle and Alex – who have both previously won Celebrity Big Brother – are being filmed ahead of the arrival of their first child after the blonde beauty announced she was 11 weeks pregnant last month.
    TV bosses think the engaged pair can become like former couple Peter and Katie Price – who is separated from Alex – whose lives were played out in front of the cameras when they were together, the Daily Star reports.
    Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/885102-alex-reid-and-chantelle-houghton-in-jordan-and-peter-style-tv-show#ixzz1giswwTK4

I bet Alex and Chantelle are well chuffed., and bet someone else is seething. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I bet Alex and Chantelle are well chuffed., and bet someone else is seething. :D

I know!!! I didn't see your thread, but just read the article that says KP went mad & was throwing stuff round the house when she heard they were pregnant.
    This will be even more annoying. A reality show à la The Next Chapter.
    I'll watch it. I quite like Chantelle. :)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price reportedly went "absolutely crazy" on hearing that her estranged husband Alex Reid and his fiancée Chantelle Houghton are to have a baby.

What exactly does Alex and Chantelle having a baby have to do with Katie? She should mind her own business and leave them to it. Assuming this is true of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I know!!! I didn't see your thread, but just read the article that says KP went mad & was throwing stuff round the house when she heard they were pregnant.
    This will be even more annoying. A reality show à la The Next Chapter.
    I'll watch it. I quite like Chantelle. :)[/QUOTE]

I dont mind Alex. Didn't like him at first, due to the kids business, but l do think he was trying to impress you know who. Although he badly wants to be famous, and seems a bit thick, l dont think he is a bad person, and she treated him like sh*t and used him.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm... Last week Closer was pooh pooh'ed for suggesting that Peter and Katie were reuniting... Now it's back to being The Definitive Truth!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

part of the article says:
    Houghton was alleged to have called Price "a transvestite, a bitch and slag" in conversation with friends last month.

another source maybe?

If Price is miffed I really couldnt care less. It wont be the last time her name will be associated with theirs in zeleb land.

Anyway I would have put my house on them doing a reality show especially now with the baby on the way....cashing in while they can. I guess I cant blame them as they know the media score and have learned the ropes over the years.

No doubt Chantellitall will do the Demi Moore pregnancy pose in a few more months. Alex will win DOTY:) its going to be an OK front cover year for them.:)

PS I do wish that any tabloid tale which says "a souce said this or that" would not be allowed to be printed.....that way everyone in Zeleb land would never have an article written about them again....anyone with me on this?
  • Options
    PoppylenaPoppylena Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    No doubt Chantellitall will do the Demi Moore pregnancy pose in a few more months. Alex will win DOTY:) its going to be an OK front cover year for them.:)

Psst, cazz - she's already almost there, albeit involving more clothing: http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/36702/Chantelle-Houghton-I-don-t-care-if-I-get-as-big-as-a-house-/ ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poppylena wrote: »
    Psst, cazz - she's already almost there, albeit involving more clothing: http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/36702/Chantelle-Houghton-I-don-t-care-if-I-get-as-big-as-a-house-/ ;)

see...i said it would happen...didnt Natalie Cassidy even do it? :eek::eek:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    What exactly does Alex and Chantelle having a baby have to do with Katie? She should mind her own business and leave them to it. Assuming this is true of course.

He didn't give her a baby!!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no! Have poor Chantellitall and Alex been forced out of their own special private world by an intrusive TV company and made to tellitall on national TV?? :eek: :cry::cry:

Who manages these two pea-brained clowns, does anyone know? Is there another Trader of Zelebrity Souls PR company out there, muscling in on the Queen of Soul Selling's territory? Or has Chantellitall become CANtellitall?

So many questions.... :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh no! Have poor Chantellitall and Alex been forced out of their own special private world by an intrusive TV company and made to tellitall on national TV?? :eek: :cry::cry:

Who manages these two pea-brained clowns, does anyone know? Is there another Trader of Zelebrity Souls PR company out there, muscling in on the Queen of Soul Selling's territory? Or has Chantellitall become CANtellitall?

So many questions.... :eek::D

Maybe the manager might want to get in every camera shot for the show. I feel a shop coming on the horizon soon, or a new gym for the future DOTY. Well they have to "create" something for them to do other then Chantellitall twiddle with her extensions. KP goes to LA to get hers done, now people will know where Chantellitall goes to get hers done...oh the excitement of it all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Hmmm... Last week Closer was pooh pooh'ed for suggesting that Peter and Katie were reuniting... Now it's back to being The Definitive Truth!:rolleyes:

It was pooh pooh'ed by PA fans, because he has said on many occasions that he would not be getting back with her. He said this again on the Piers Morgan interview. If her fans want to pooh pooh the Chantell and Alex story, thats up to them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And so the wheel keeps turning, this will mean an interview with Chantelle & Alex to ask what they think about Katie's reaction to their news closely followed by Katie's interview about their reply and so on, guarantees them all front covers for the next few months and probably most of 2012, what a lovely thought. Jackpot time for all concerned. bah humbug!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

She dumped him, not sure I understand the stories of Jealousy. Really cannot believe that she won't be rolling her eyes at Chantellitall and Alex. Good luck to them its hardly hollywood for the pair is it. Its run of the mill Z list behaviour.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Alex and Chantelle are a pair of f*ckwits and perfectly suited. Does anyone really think they decided to create a baby in a very short space of time out of enduring love? No, they created a baby to remain famous. It's very irresponsible. Just a month before Chantalle got pregnant, Alex refused to discuss who he loved more out of Katie and Chantelle.

Idiots, the pair of them. Katie Price, I know you're struggling with your fertility problems right now, and having to pay your this fame-engineered baby your husband has made with the woman who idolises you must hurt, but really, you had a lucky escape with Alex...remember that.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    And so the wheel keeps turning, this will mean an interview with Chantelle & Alex to ask what they think about Katie's reaction to their news closely followed by Katie's interview about their reply and so on, guarantees them all front covers for the next few months and probably most of 2012, what a lovely thought. Jackpot time for all concerned. bah humbug!!

That OK sorted for most of 2012 then.:yawn::yawn:

btw........not yawning at your post molly1cat. I'm in agreement.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pooh pooh'ed by PA fans, because he has said on many occasions that he would not be getting back with her. He said this again on the Piers Morgan interview. If her fans want to pooh pooh the Chantell and Alex story, thats up to them

What if you don't take sides?
    Who is telling the truth?

Please tell me.:)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Alex and Chantelle are a pair of f*ckwits and perfectly suited. Does anyone really think they decided to create a baby in a very short space of time out of enduring love? No, they created a baby to remain famous. It's very irresponsible. Just a month before Chantalle got pregnant, Alex refused to discuss who he loved more out of Katie and Chantelle.

BIB - absolutely agree. The transparency of it is quite sickening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    BIB - absolutely agree. The transparency of it is quite sickening.

Never mind.
    RTV beckons.
    Idiots watch.

Trebles all round.;)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    He didn't give her a baby!!

Getting her pregnant, I think the term is.
    Katie Price reportedly went "absolutely crazy" on hearing that her estranged husband Alex Reid and his fiancée Chantelle Houghton are to have a baby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »

Well according to Alex he wants her to shut up about him -

Having read Katie's comments, Reid took to Twitter to hit back: "Sadly, a certain someone is still stuck in a loop talking about me & her ex's. Why why why? Move on please. Hypocrisy @ it's finest!!! (sic)"

But then Alex, who refused to mention Katie's name on Twitter said that he didn't want to "talk about her" because of the possible "backlash from her", and he also added: "But I'm continually asked bout it & I refuse 2 be bullied & live in fear."

The cagefighter, who is now dating reality star Chantelle Houghton, reckons that Katie will take the opportunity to "bitch" about his comments. He said: "Probably, but I'm not the one saying horrible hurtful & nasty things! She should stop talking bout me, iv moved on! Leave me alone!"

From here