Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,317
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Scotland Yard is investigating this former A list singer/reality star for providing women to various athletes and acting as their madam. The lead witness is a former best friend who was one of the women.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know CDAN have some odd ranks but surely Potter doesn't fit this- doesn't say foreign born, also wouldn't he be A- or even Movie/ theatre actor?

Also who's the party girl he's filming with?

Mr High School Musical fits better, although not that well.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,317
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Scotland Yard is investigating this former A list singer/reality star for providing women to various athletes and acting as their madam. The lead witness is a former best friend who was one of the women.

Pussycat Dolls?
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    It's also got to be someone where a co-star left early. Not sure that fits for these guys.

Well if it is the bar keeper with the cheery lines, then one female co-star did leave and was replaced with another who got rather fat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    The article clearly says the show concerned was a sitcom, sorry...

CSI Miami wasn't a sitcom???:o:D
  • Options
    TbellTbell Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Grainger was at a play of Potters not that long ago, I thought? To support him? Not his most recent one, admittedly, but certainly one he did after the Movies finished. Why would she bother if she couldn't stand him?
    Wesley admitted in an interview quite some time ago that he and Potter didn't keep in touch, but I always had the impression that Potter and Grainger got on well.
    And I thought the problem with the drinking meant Potter had problems with his lines, etc., - I've never heard before of him being difficult in terms of having tantrums and stuff?

I don't rate his acting, tbh, but I've never heard anything detrimental about him as a person before this post.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbell wrote: »
    I've never heard before of him being difficult in terms of having tantrums and stuff?

I don't rate his acting, tbh, but I've never heard anything detrimental about him as a person before this post.

Me neither, I'm inclined to take that post with more than a pinch of salt.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking about Potter and his drinking 'issues' I've always felt that people haven't taken it too seriously. Perhaps firstly because he admitted to it and secondly because he played Potter and came across as quite nerdy. Do we have a fixed idea of what someone with a drink problem is supposed to look like?
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Well if it is the bar keeper with the cheery lines, then one female co-star did leave and was replaced with another who got rather fat.

I'm just having a hard time believing that the first co-star would put up with that. She wasn't a non-entity and was married at the time and had a kid!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of these Blinds are reverse engendered - ie someone left a show early make up a reason why etc
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    CSI Miami wasn't a sitcom???:o:D

Oi do NOT disrespect the Sunglasses of Justice young lady!! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moi disrespect the sunglasses of justice and the Hands on Hips Stance of Truth - I think not :D
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Moi disrespect the sunglasses of justice and the Hands on Hips Stance of Truth - I think not :D

Every year when we make the holiday option list I put Miami. I just want to wear white trousers and ride through the everglades screaming 'yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' in my SOJs! I have quite the soft spot for H :D
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thinking about Potter and his drinking 'issues' I've always felt that people haven't taken it too seriously. Perhaps firstly because he admitted to it and secondly because he played Potter and came across as quite nerdy. Do we have a fixed idea of what someone with a drink problem is supposed to look like?

Well according to Potter and he's spoken about this on a number of occasions which surprised me when i first heard about it, he had to stop drinking completely because when he drinks he turns into a nasty drunk and when i mean nasty, i mean a right bastard! So probably a good thing he's tee-total.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Popbitch....how unsubtle!!!

FYI: There is still a superinjunction from Twenty Twelve in place which prevents us from telling you something else about Helen Wood.

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

At the recent Baftas, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and - when asked to share a people carrier - said "Not goin' with them *****"?

How lucky was it for the papers that on the very weekend the headlines should have been about reporters going to jail a story helpfully linking politicians to paedos emerged? A brand new 30 year-old story, no less.
  • Options
    HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Pussycat Dolls?

More than likely the one that she replaced who is already in trouble
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch....how unsubtle!!!

FYI: There is still a superinjunction from Twenty Twelve in place which prevents us from telling you something else about Helen Wood.

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

At the recent Baftas, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and - when asked to share a people carrier - said "Not goin' with them *****"?

How lucky was it for the papers that on the very weekend the headlines should have
    been about reporters going to jail a story helpfully linking politicians to paedos emerged? A brand new 30 year-old story, no less.

How much do superinjunctions cost? He must be racking up quite a bill.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »
    How much do superinjunctions cost? He must be racking up quite a bill.

Do you mean Mr surname like a cadbury dark bar?

who would the BAFTA one be? I really hope it isn't 'have you tried turning it off and back on again' as I like him. Maybe one of the Corrie cast:confused:
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »

who would the BAFTA one be? I really hope it isn't 'have you tried turning it off and back on again' as I like him. Maybe one of the Corrie cast:confused:

:o - Crikey. I didn't even know that it was her, with him also!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, IT Crowd is well known for being really lovely to all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a soap opera cast members - who else but a big crowd like that would be in a people mover?

Cadbury dark bar?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    No, IT Crowd is well known for being really lovely to all.

Good, I am glad to hear that.
    Sounds like a soap opera cast members - who else but a big crowd like that would be in a people mover?

Cadbury dark bar?

What about the man from Broadchurch, he comes across as slightly aloof but that could be down to the parts he plays.

Yes dark bar, named after the area of Birmingham where cadbury set up their chocolate business:)
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Cadbury dark bar?

Look at the way the date is written in the blind and think TV show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, I am glad to hear that.

What about the man from Broadchurch, he comes across as slightly aloof but that could be down to the parts he plays.

Yes dark bar, named after the area of Birmingham where cadbury set up their chocolate business:)

I can't believe that of the Scottish guy from Broadchurch or his Roman friend.

Thanks I'd never heard of that chocolate bar before.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Every year when we make the holiday option list I put Miami. I just want to wear white trousers and ride through the everglades screaming 'yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' in my SOJs! I have quite the soft spot for H :D

Probably end up doing a Del and Rodders in Miami Twice at that rate!

Boyce: 'you smell like a vegetarian's fart, Del!'
This discussion has been closed.