Forum Member
✭✭
Doesn't seem to be much to say about him so far

Tesco's must be keeping him busy working overtime

Comments

• Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Seen a vid of him and Mark discussing Pauline and her power over them all. They seemed to agree that she was unfair on Jale but ended it on their never ending love of her that she's the best thing since sliced bread.

What a total letdown he's turned out to be.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Seen a vid of him and Mark discussing Pauline and her power over them all. They seemed to agree that she was unfair on Jale but ended it on their never ending love of her that she's the best thing since sliced bread.

I at least anticipated some cattiness from him. I get the feeling he could be quite acidic .... but nope .... there's just ..... nothing!
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think he's just being a bit careful with what he says pauline did make him spend his first night in a glass box
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Best way to describe people like him and who love Pauline to death, are that they are cowards.
  • Options
    yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Who? Forgot he was there tbh
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    King Matthew is coming for the crown.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping once Pauline is gone, we see more of everyone. As it stands now, if it's not starring Pauline, about Pauline, or about the fallout of Pauline, it's not on tv (with the exception of the now deceased fauxmance)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wasn't he the one who was supposed to have an incredible intellect and would take all the housemates apart with his lacerating wit and clever wordplay?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Best way to describe people like him and who love Pauline to death, are that they are cowards.
    I have some sympathy for the other housemates stuck in that house with the very domineering Pauline. Getting on the wrong side of her is not worth it.
    Matthew comes across as very weak and who can blame him, she is horrendous. A coward maybe but once Pauline has gone all the housemates like him who have laid low because of her will then start to liven up.
    But I don't think Pauline needs to go just yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to go and look on the main BB site at housemates to see who he was :( he did say in that box, just wait, so I wonder if he is biding his time. Time will tell but I did expect him to be more of a character, but its early days.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't he the one who was supposed to have an incredible intellect and would take all the housemates apart with his lacerating wit and clever wordplay?

yes, well he's camp so he must have the wit of Kenneth Williams, so it goes :cool:

he did say he can't abide really stupid people, you'd have thought he would have at least headbutted Winston by now :cool:
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair no one will openly admit to thinking she's a tyrant to Mark or Helen. Perhaps he is seeing which way the land lies.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He seems to have done more in the box on launch night than all the rest of the time he's been in the house.
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    All the HMs I've heard talking about him say how funny he is.

I just think that he's getting edited out because he's not starting arguments or snogging anyone
  • Options
    littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I dunno. He did say to Pauline, last night. "It's not your night, is it? :D

I'm hoping he'll stay a while and we'll see more of him because I think he has a sarcastic sense of humour which appeals to me.
  • Options
    Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I just think that he's getting edited out because he's not starting arguments or snogging anyone

This is what I was going to say. They all go on about how hilarious and witty he is but he's just not getting the screen time. Let's give him a chance before we label him, shall we??
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Funny peculiar, maybe?
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just because of Channel 5's pathetic coverage that we haven't seen much of him. Gone are the days that we had live feeds. At one time up to 3 or 4 live feeds at a time (On Channel 4). Now they are acting like Big Brother to us and manipulating the eventual winner by only highlighting the ones they want us to see. . Go to hell Channel 5..
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

mainly Helen and the gang, I know Jale said he was funny to look at, but is that the same? :D

I really have seen no evidence of his wit so far :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    mainly Helen and the gang, I know Jale said he was funny to look at, but is that the same? :D

I really have seen no evidence of his wit so far :cool:

No and we probably won't see it unless his humour decends into slapstick and bitching. Let's face it, CH5 aim at the lowest common denominator in their HLs and give no time at all to quiet, humerous characters. How many times have we seen the exit interview where HM says so and so was so funny, did you see where... No we didn't - just more and more tedious arguments.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him so far.Lets just give him time.I think there's a lot more to see from Matthew
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    No and we probably won't see it unless his humour decends into slapstick and bitching. Let's face it, CH5 aim at the lowest common denominator in their HLs and give no time at all to quiet, humerous characters..

I don't think they're editing out the next Oscar Wilde here. Of course the other housemates will think people are funny but they almost all have terrible taste - if you remember BB10 Charlie's "Nana" you will know what I mean :o

He's obviously just another BB13 Scott. Weak-willed, overly impressed by the fact they're slightly above average intelligence and constantly mistaking camp sarcasm for wit.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup.......he's the one......:p
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I had high hopes for Mathew as a housemate. Unfortunately we have seen nothing of him. Hopefully he will get off that fence soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think they're editing out the next Oscar Wilde here. Of course the other housemates will think people are funny but they almost all have terrible taste - if you remember BB10 Charlie's "Nana" you will know what I mean :o

He's obviously just another BB13 Scott. Weak-willed, overly impressed by the fact they're slightly above average intelligence and constantly mistaking camp sarcasm for wit.

Who are you referring to there?

It can't be Matthew can it? He's not going to be impressed with anyone's intelligence in there?

Or are you referring to other's views of Matthew? In which case, how do you know they are mistaking camp sarcasm for wit? I've just seen none of it...but I am prepared to wait for the louder people to be evicted before I damn him and give him a chance to appear on our screens doing or saying anything.