Ashley Cole & Cheryl Tweedy to marry

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yep they are getting married. No more to say on that one :sleep:

Here is the link: http://www.megastar.co.uk/meganews/news/2005/06/17/sMEG01MTExOTAwNTQ1MzY.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm sorry I just realised it's been mentioned on the forums already. Oh well for those who didn't know...they do now!
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Another celebrity union that'll last five minutes :yawn: :sleep: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's tooo true! it's never going to be a match made in heaven with most celebrities
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    It has been inevitable that they were going to get married ever since they started dating. Just what we need, another footballers wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean, although I read that Cheryl insists that she is NOT a typical footballers wife. I don't know what she means by that myself...oh well lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been inevitable that they were going to get married ever since they started dating. Just what we need, another footballers wife.

What exactly is the problem with footballers' wives? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trouble is , once he's scored, will he go for the Hat-Trick :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    I saw them in Dubai airport last week, they were in front of me at the till in the duty free shop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is one lucky man!!!!!!!
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steven21 wrote:
    he is one lucky man!!!!!!!

Yeah he is, alot of boys would love to have that career.

Cheryl on the other hand...

Trying to hard to be the "Victoria Beckham" of the group.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Miss Tweedy be caught out have conversations with the management of other ' groups' :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eva Leigh wrote:

Trying to hard to be the "Victoria Beckham" of the group.

How exactly?
    Because she happens to be in a girl group and he happens to be a footballer and they happened to have met and fell in love?
    How is that trying to be like Victoria Beckham?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Should footballers not be allowed to marry?!!
  • JJ2005JJ2005 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    ..Cheryl on the other hand.....Trying to hard to be the "Victoria Beckham" of the group.
    How exactly is she trying to be like VB? :confused:

They are or were both in Girl groups and that is where the similarity ends.

Cheryl can sing, VB can't.

Cheryl is attractive, VB isn't.

Cheryl has not had tit surgery, VB has.

Cheryl does not look like an anorexic stick insect, VB does.

Cheryl does not seek personal publicity, VB does nothing else.
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ2005 wrote:
    Cheryl does not seek personal publicity, VB does nothing else.

Cheryl is a common thug VB is not.

Well she did get publicity!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jocal21 wrote:
    Should footballers not be allowed to marry?!!

They should not be allowed to procreate ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macca@90 wrote:

Well she did get publicity!!

lol common thug i like it ;) it's true though, she did.
  • KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My I have a word about Ashley Cole - Phoooaaaarrr!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koopy wrote:
    My I have a word about Ashley Cole - Phoooaaaarrr!!!!

OMG Yes! I have to say I agree with u there ;)
  • JJ2005JJ2005 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    macca@90 wrote:
    As I posted elsewhere she made a mistake and has paid the price. One incident in a lifetime hardly makes her a common thug. What she did was totally out of order but she has been punished and has hopefully learnt her lesson. I did worse things when I was young and immature.

Anyway, VB’s crimes against music and fashion are far worse than a minor punch up in a night club toilet. :p:D
  • KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ2005 wrote:
    As I posted elsewhere she made a mistake and has paid the price. One incident in a lifetime hardly makes her a common thug. What she did was totally out of order but she has been punished and has hopefully learnt her lesson. I did worse things when I was young and immature.

Anyway, VB’s crimes against music and fashion are far worse than a minor punch up in a night club toilet. :p:D

Has nobody ever hit anybody? I have and would again if pushed enough. Doesn't make you a thug.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    ok reading this threat has totally annoyed me.

Why would Cheryl try to be Victoria Beckham? Why would she want to be her? Cheryl is so beautiful and people who cant see it are just being stupid. Cheryl is an amazing person with feelings. Why cant she feel something for Ashley? She fell for him yet apparently its to be rich and famous, shes famous why would she need him for that? Why would she marry someone just for something she already has, she wouldnt shes a decent girl.

Come on seriously if you read magazines how many males say their ideal woman is cheryl tweedy? so many therefore if she wanted fame and money so bad she could have went with all them randoms but no she actually respects herself, like we do. Just all to opinionated to see. Learn the meaning of the word common please, Cheryl committed one offence, she was cleared of racism. Was you there? Do you have proof she used racial abuse? apart from some woman who SOLD her story to the paper. Millions of people hit people every night out at clubs, a celebrity does it and such a deal is made out of it? Whats that all about.

Ok so Im a huge Cheryl fan but this thread is so repetitive that its getting old, Yes Cheryl is marrying a footballer and yes she did hit a woman, Come up with something new
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calm down....was just announcin their engagement! Although I get what ur sayin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Well i think that they will last a long time. They are never seen to seek (as much as others) publicity and they seem to geniunly to be in love. Well Good Luck to them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Nats_x wrote:
    calm down....was just announcin their engagement! Although I get what ur sayin.
    I am calm just there seems alot of bitching towards cheryl on here
This discussion has been closed.