O2 Credit Checks

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    God sake, if it's not one thing with Mobile Service Providers, it's another...
    Nothing's ever straight fwd like they used to be (should be) :rolleyes:
    I said I'd fax my chosen form for the address check, but I'd rather email it now! Which email address do I send it to, if anyone knows?
    To answer my own question... :p
    also to ask for anyone's confirmation!

Which one of these is the right email to send my form to?

<mycare@o2mail.co.uk> (the email address they sent to say to contact them)
    OR
    <onlinevetting@o2.com> (at bottom of the email they sent me, with phone and fax number)
  • davisadavisa Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God sake, if it's not one thing with Mobile Service Providers, it's another...
    Nothing's ever straight fwd like they used to be (should be) :rolleyes:
    To answer my own question... :p
    also to ask for anyone's confirmation!

Which one of these is the right email to send my form to?

<mycare@o2mail.co.uk> (the email address they sent to say to contact them)
    OR
    <onlinevetting@o2.com> (at bottom of the email they sent me, with phone and fax number)
    /o2 wanted TWO forms of address check from me - not that they actually TOLD me this... they just didn't activate my phone and told me they were waiting for address confirmations when I called!

Anyway, after asking for it to be faxed or scanned and emailed, they then offered to take details over the phone and authorised my account in under 5 minutes. A call back to them to ask to do this might save you some time. I simply read out my credit card number and driving licence number and they checked the addresses matched mine. Easy.