Could 5am give us a regi and bollie moment with the winners song

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I thought last year when regi and bollie attempted the winners song when down to the last two with Louisa was the most embarrassing moment in the shows history.

The stunned silence that came over the Wembley crowd I will never forget:o

Could 5am give us another similar moment without their support cast of thousands

Comments

• pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope so! :D
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They alll have different winners singles apparenly with 5am's apparently being more uptempo !
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, they could give us a load of disguised vocals and backing track. Should have gone weeks ago.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually didn't mind Reggie N Bollie's version of the winners song, it vocally was still weak, but it had more energy and emotion put into it than the eventual Funeral song that was Louisa's version.

5AM will probably do the same thing as Reggie N Bollie, alot of energy in their winners single, but vocally too poor for the public to pick as the winner.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    troy4783 wrote: »
    They alll have different winners singles apparenly with 5am's apparently being more uptempo !

I thought so, to cover their awful vocals.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I thought so, to cover their awful vocals.

It's the main issue with uptempo performances on The X Factor, they only get given to acts that can't sing most of the time.
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More miming to a backing track then
  • GREATGUYGREATGUY Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From xtra factor it sounded like they were all doing the song as one of them said we've all put are own spin on it.

I definitely think Matt or Saara would crush 5 after midnight on the winners ballard, we've seen it before when more performance based acts make it to the final 2, it happened last year and also the year before with Fleur Also with Marcus in little mix's year. That's why I think 5 after midnight are the least likely to win of the 3. They may get to final 2 but won't win