Options

Call Of Duty: Black Ops (7)

Comments

• Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fortnately I don't seem to be having too many problems on PS3 just the odd game every now and then but 95% of the time its fine. This is prob my favourite COD since MW. I like the MP maps and guns it's just that I'm not good at it yet. I got a 1.24 K/D ratio on MW and managed keep my head above board whereas on this I seem to get negative K/D ratios most matches and get absolutely mullered in some games. Hopefully, I'll pick up a bit when I get used to the maps more but its just a bit demoralising at the mo:(
  • Options
    Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soundburst wrote: »
    I was in a party (wearing headphones hence no game sound) and finished a game. . .a flash happened and I went to view my friends playcard. . .and all this random stuff flashed up.

Happened to anyone else :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TWUIZuNJ40

Yes i get the on a regular basis i thought it was my HDMI playing up. It Normaly Freezes my ps3 when i get that as well.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like one of the font textures is being displayed.
  • Options
    SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you destroy a blackbird?

What's the point in busting your balls for, then paying for ghost pro when you can be seen - including the direction your facing by said killstreak reward. :confused: Tarded
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halo health makes using a silencer near impossible. Also makes seeing a group of 3 people scary.

Before if I snuck up on a group I'd shoot then...but now I know I'd have to reload mid way through killing the second person.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halo health makes using a silencer near impossible. Also makes seeing a group of 3 people scary.

Before if I snuck up on a group I'd shoot then...but now I know I'd have to reload mid way through killing the second person.

Isn't that because they removed stopping power? My health doesn't seem to have Halo strength lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's prob cus you're getting killed by an unsilenced ak74u lol.

That has the bullet damage of an rpg

Also....If you're throwing a grenade at a camper you best hope that it gets caught right between his belt and trousers - otherwise you get a hit marker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,776
    Forum Member
    I've started to hug the outer walls of the maps and try to keep hidden on the larger maps

on youtube I have seen several spawn traps where people just stand in one position and other players will just spawn in the same place, allowing them to be spawnkilled constantly.

it's underage people that is killing the online gaming communities.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you destroy a blackbird?

What's the point in busting your balls for, then paying for ghost pro when you can be seen - including the direction your facing by said killstreak reward. :confused: Tarded

You can't touch it, apparently it even overrides Counter Spy Plane :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    You can't touch it, apparently it even overrides Counter Spy Plane :(

Well these kind of planes in real life are stealth based so it wouldnt be realistic to down them, but then again this is the Call of Duty franchise and realisim does take a back seat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Called in my blackbird ...needed one more kill for nuke town dogs....picked up a scorpion....went to a guy ....got killed by his ak74u. I will never , in all my gaming life, hate a gun as much as the ak74u. It will beat anything and everything.
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had some great games playing demolition on Nuketown last night. First time I've liked that map. Was getting some triple kills with grenades and napalm strikes. It was manic! Also a good way to rack up your submachine gun kills.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Called in my blackbird ...needed one more kill for nuke town dogs....picked up a scorpion....went to a guy ....got killed by his ak74u. I will never , in all my gaming life, hate a gun as much as the ak74u. It will beat anything and everything.

Picked that up from someone yesterday and got around 15 kills with it. Ended on 21-0 but the other kills were from a Chopper Gunner.

Sounds like the UMP from MW2. I like the UMP. :)
  • Options
    PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god I can feel the addiction for COD coming back. Noooooo!
  • Options
    CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PinSarla wrote: »

hehe good few games, I think joining session in progress is better than making lobbies, but more than 2 -3 people will make it hard to get same games and teams.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PinSarla wrote: »

+1 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed more fun on demolition tonight. Then I started playing hardcore headquarters and was getting kicked in every game due to server errors. It told me I needed to be signed into xbox live once too! Just have to give up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving headquarters and the amount of XP you can get from one game is incredible!, Also loving Zombies and im finding im playing that much more than multiplayer, good game earlier He4rt... level 23 not bad :)
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Loving headquarters and the amount of XP you can get from one game is incredible!, Also loving Zombies and im finding im playing that much more than multiplayer, good game earlier He4rt... level 23 not bad :)

Yeah,thanks for the game mate. Sorry i didn't talk much, my daughter was asleep on the sofa behind me.

My highest is 26:o I just couldn't catch a break with the box. Everygun i pulled was a shotgun or a smg. I pulled the spectre 4 times!

Send us an invite when you're on again,it was fun.
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, shoot me an invite again if you're going for more Zombie action. Sorry I didn't join yesterday, I had been trying to get the Campaign completed, and it was putting me off a bit, had to turn it off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spawning definitely still messed up on the likes of Nuketown playing Hardcore HQ. Just crazy when you're spawning behind enemies right after you've killed them and vice versa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,776
    Forum Member

doesnt beat my silenced Galil O_o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tombigbee wrote: »
    Spawning definitely still messed up on the likes of Nuketown playing Hardcore HQ. Just crazy when you're spawning behind enemies right after you've killed them and vice versa.

I find Nuketown acceptable for spawns. But every other map suffers the same problem even if they're a squared mile in size
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sold it today got £33 cash for it. Not a bad game by any means but had done single campaign and not a fan of multiplayer and prefer Nazi Zombies on W@W.

The few goes I did have online can't say I experienced many problems to be honest just spawning was a bit annoying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QUESTION:
    On split screen multiplayer is there no way of permamently keeping the red dot viewable on the map rather than it appear for a second if they shoot?