Hollyoaks-Darren and Nancy

essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,207
Forum Member
Interesting pairing but seems to work IMO

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it, Darren paired with anyone always works his the best thing about Hollyoaks :)
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My two fave characters getting together, it's amazing :D
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Loved it, Darren paired with anyone always works his the best thing about Hollyoaks :)

He's my favourite too I think.

Not sure about this pairing yet but I do love Nancy too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wanted Darren and Cindy to be together eventually. Then again, I'm still waiting for Jacqui and Tony to get back. :D
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Anything that gives the fabulous Ashley Taylor Dawson more screen time is fine with me. And to pair him off with Jessica Fox is just the cherry on the cake. More please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I love these two together, their really suited :D
    But i was hoping he would get back with Cindy, them two were one of my favourite soap couples :cry:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    I love these two together, their really suited :D
    But i was hoping he would get back with Cindy, them two were one of my favourite soap couples :cry:
    I don't think they are suited at all, but it might provide plenty of entertainment. Darren has been somewhat underused recently.
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,207
    Forum Member
    Never thought Darren and Cindy worked personally, too alike
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I dunno what I think about them yet. It's nice and all... but would Nancy really?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It nice that Nancy is being given a storyline especially with Darren as it don't feel so alien like old times again, the characters are familiar unlike all the new characters who I just can't adjust too.
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,207
    Forum Member
    Darren evntually proposes to Nancy
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    essexpete wrote: »
    Darren evntually proposes to Nancy

great!! Excellent pairing, good to see Nancy get some air time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    I liked him with Zoe too.
  • corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    HATE nancy
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Genius!!

Nancy is a much underused character, and both Jessica and Ashley play Nancy and Darren's comic sides to perfection
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Rain wrote: »
    I dunno what I think about them yet. It's nice and all... but would Nancy really?
    No, she wouldn't. Then again, there was Ravi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching HO around the time of the loft fire

but the thread title made me come in and read - I love Darren!!
    only character I miss from watching the show
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,186
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure about them havent seen them together yet. But then I said that about Rhys and Jacqui and they seem to be working if you ignore the last five mins of that late night ep
  • joolzjoolz Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a joy, an absolute and total joy to see two well rounded characters, who have irritated each other for, how long is it, 5+ years get together like this. Class Acting, good script - faultless. I hope they let it develop and just let us enjoy some good character driven, well acted and written scenes on screen - doesn't have to be for anything or end anywhere, day to day life with humour and an edge is all that's needed. Let other plot driven story lines develop around them and just leave these two to do what they do so well!
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I haven't watch HO for ages, just watching the catch up omnibus on E4+1. Have to say was shocked to see Nancy and Darren together! Am super sick of everyone in HO sleeping with everyone over time it's completely unrealistic and exaggerated in this show. Give it enough time and every combination of male and female will have slept with each other.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    joolz wrote: »
    Its a joy, an absolute and total joy to see two well rounded characters, who have irritated each other for, how long is it, 5+ years get together like this. Class Acting, good script - faultless. I hope they let it develop and just let us enjoy some good character driven, well acted and written scenes on screen - doesn't have to be for anything or end anywhere, day to day life with humour and an edge is all that's needed. Let other plot driven story lines develop around them and just leave these two to do what they do so well!

Can you fed-ex me whatever the happy pills are please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I like them together, but if that new storyline is to be true, it probably won't last.:(
  • batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    I love them together, and how he's
    going to propose!

But I don't see how it's gonna work when Suzanne comes back with his twins? I do like the storyline though!

I like how Hollyoaks has been making less obvious pairings like Darren/Nancy & Rhys/Jacqui.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    I haven't watch HO for ages, just watching the catch up omnibus on E4+1. Have to say was shocked to see Nancy and Darren together! Am super sick of everyone in HO sleeping with everyone over time it's completely unrealistic and exaggerated in this show. Give it enough time and every combination of male and female will have slept with each other.

They probably put them together cos there was no one else spare for either of them at this time!