Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 196)

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Morning :kitty: Is it just me who has absolutely no recollection of this scene?
    I remember him finding the B cufflink (or whatever it is) but I remember nothing else about it.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I remember him finding the B cufflink (or whatever it is) but I remember nothing else about it.

I don't remember that :o

All I remember is him finding the cross.
    Forum Member

I have only a hazy recollection of it. It may be my memory is playing tricks on me,
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I have only a hazy recollection of it. It may be my memory is playing tricks on me,

I really need to see these scenes now :kitty:
  • Daphne GDaphne G Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really need to see these scenes now :kitty:

I think it was from before Brendan's exit, and I think it was from when he was visiting his sons. I'm not 100% sure though!
  • Celine3028Celine3028 Posts: 3,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o you're scaring me
    Forum Member
    Daphne G wrote: »
    I think it was from before Brendan's exit, and I think it was from when he was visiting his sons. I'm not 100% sure though!

Thank you, I'll have a look :)
    Celine3028 wrote: »
    :o you're scaring me

Do you remember it? I can't believe I would forget something like that :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you remember it? I can't believe I would forget something like that :cry:

I've seen .gifs of it but no i don't remember the scene. Probably never seen it actually.
    Forum Member
    I've seen .gifs of it but no i don't remember the scene. Probably never seen it actually.

Then why am I scaring you? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then why am I scaring you? :D

Because you said you didn't remember it. And i remember seing some .gifs and it is uncanny that i'd remember stendan stuff and you didn't :p *checks your head for mysterious bumps*
    Forum Member
    Because you said you didn't remember it. And i remember seing some .gifs and it is uncanny that i'd remember stendan stuff and you didn't :p *checks your head for mysterious bumps*

:cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member

Thank you :kitty: I thought it might be post prison. I'm still ashamed that I forgot :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :kitty: I thought it might be post prison. I'm still ashamed that I forgot :D

Why would you be ashamed? :o Ain't it great that they still can surprise us? It's all good.
    Forum Member
    Why would you be ashamed? :o Ain't it great that they still can surprise us? It's all good.

I don't like forgetting Stendany things ;)

It's like getting a new scene :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's like getting a new scene :D

Can you imagine actually getting a new scene? :o

:kitty: :cool:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Apart from the fact that it's the right thing to do and it will be a massive statement of goodness and optimism in a troubled world, we need Ireland to vote Yes so that Brendan and Ste can get married in Dublin.

:cool::kitty:
    Forum Member
    Apart from the fact that it's the right thing to do and it will be a massive statement of goodness and optimism in a troubled world, we need Ireland to vote Yes so that Brendan and Ste can get married in Dublin.

Precious husbands :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
    Can you imagine actually getting a new scene? :o

:kitty: :cool:

It's been eighty four years :(
    Forum Member

Except they are both already married - although that doesn't seem to matter in Hollyoaks.
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    I caught up with the soap awards tonight and technically there were two Emmett references. :cool: (Three if you count Ricky Tomlinson being there as a Kimmett). I thought that even though EE won the majority of the awards it didn't feel like last year with Corrie overload. I'm pleased for the other soaps getting their awards, even if I didn't agree with one or two of them. I muted a lot of the HO clips, sticking to my non-watching promise. I agree with Ready that it just wasn't as exciting without R boys. :( Kieron looked a bit sad during the partnership award (or maybe I'm being overly optimistic ;-))
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    I caught up with the soap awards tonight and technically there were two Emmett references. :cool: (Three if you count Ricky Tomlinson being there as a Kimmett). I thought that even though EE won the majority of the awards it didn't feel like last year with Corrie overload. I'm pleased for the other soaps getting their awards, even if I didn't agree with one or two of them. I muted a lot of the HO clips, sticking to my non-watching promise. I agree with Ready that it just wasn't as exciting without R boys. :(Kieron looked a bit sad during the partnership award (or maybe I'm being overly optimistic ;-))
    Aww.:(

It certainly lacked a certain something...
    Forum Member
    I caught up with the soap awards tonight and technically there were two Emmett references. :cool: (Three if you count Ricky Tomlinson being there as a Kimmett).I thought that even though EE won the majority of the awards it didn't feel like last year with Corrie overload. I'm pleased for the other soaps getting their awards, even if I didn't agree with one or two of them. I muted a lot of the HO clips, sticking to my non-watching promise. I agree with Ready that it just wasn't as exciting without R boys. :( Kieron looked a bit sad during the partnership award (or maybe I'm being overly optimistic ;-))

BIB: I thought that too :D

I need to rewatch the best partnership section to see his face. Poor Kieron :(
    Forum Member
    BIB: I thought that too :D

I need to rewatch the best partnership section to see his face. Poor Kieron :(

:cool:

I was watching him very closely. :blush: James equally looked uninspired.
    Forum Member
    :cool:

I was watching him very closely. :blush: James equally looked uninspired.

Who couldn't watch that face? :kitty: It must bring back memories for him :(

I'm sure James can't be thrilled at the terrible way John Paul's been treated (although going by the fact that he returned in the first place, maybe he doesn't care), and the only chance he had of winning best partnership was with Guy.
    Forum Member
    Who couldn't watch that face? :kitty: It must bring back memories for him :(

I'm sure James can't be thrilled at the terrible way John Paul's been treated (although going by the fact that he returned in the first place, maybe he doesn't care), and the only chance he had of winning best partnership was with Guy.

Yes. :cry: Did you notice as well how Aaron/Robert (Danny/Ryan) were shown quite a lot?

I think they were nominated for awards back in the day but didn't win. :(
This discussion has been closed.