Jenna Louise Coleman no longer on Doctor Who.

2»

Comments

• kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the JLC thing meant fans kept getting her confused with Justin Lee Collins.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do so many people dislike her? I think she's wonderful.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    Why do so many people dislike her? I think she's wonderful.

I would optimistically say they don't dislike her but merely find the character she portrays to be underwritten and hence a little uninteresting. Which you may or may not agree with.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TEDR wrote: »
    I would optimistically say they don't dislike her but merely find the character she portrays to be underwritten and hence a little uninteresting. Which you may or may not agree with.

I do think she hasn't been developed that much yet but I feels that's to do with us seeing her through the doctor's eyes as we didn't and not do he, know who she was. I also think she was written a little strangely at times but I think the writers just had to find their feet with her, I'm hoping she's written much better for series 8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Sad News

I'm sure
    Jenna Coleman will do well though :D

How disappointing! I thought we were actually going to get rid of Clara!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Now her initials will be confused with Jesus Christ.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member

Or she can be confused with Jay-Z.
  • spiderbootsspiderboots Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Good.
    I think "Louise" is one of the most hideous names in existence and I have no idea why there are so many hyphenated names which end with it.

:(:(:cry:cry: You made me cry!

From a heartbroken Louise.

:p:)
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is not Jesus but she has the same initials. Or am I thinking of Jarvis Cocker?
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,920
    Forum Member
    TEDR wrote: »
    She is not Jesus but she has the same initials. Or am I thinking of Jarvis Cocker?

I think you have them all confused with Jasper Carrott.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm puzzled as to why she dropped the L:confused:
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of actors change or alter their names. Wonder if she will stay after series 8. Most companions do 2 or 3 series and then move on to other things.
  • scumcatscumcat Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    I do think she hasn't been developed that much yet but I feels that's to do with us seeing her through the doctor's eyes as we didn't and not do he, know who she was. I also think she was written a little strangely at times but I think the writers just had to find their feet with her, I'm hoping she's written much better for series 8.

No I really do dislike her. I don't feel she can act well enough. Her voice has the same pattern and rhythm whatever she is suppose to be portraying. I just can't connect.