Options

Continuous Play ... anyone still paying into this?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had about 4 DualShock 3 controllers off my Continuous play plan :D

Sometimes I don't even need a new one but what the hell.
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soundburst wrote: »
    I've had about 4 DualShock 3 controllers off my Continuous play plan :D

Sometimes I don't even need a new one but what the hell.
    Better watch out, they may either see you as an abuser of the policy AND a pretty careless user and refuse any future (actual YLOD) repairs
  • Options
    SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TracerTong wrote: »
    Better watch out, they may either see you as an abuser of the policy AND a pretty careless user and refuse any future (actual YLOD) repairs

Four controllers in 3/4 years isn't that bad!

I'm dying for my launch model to fail as I desperately want one that doesn't sound like a jet engine!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone here used the Gamestation extended warranty? mines being collected today but unsure what they will send if the old fattys not fixable, it says they replace with new, fingers crossed for a slim and not a fixed 40gb.
  • Options
    Pugwash69Pugwash69 Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soundburst wrote: »
    Absolutely right. Stick a fiver a month away or claim a dead PS3 on your house insurance.

Might ruin your policy payments though. I had to give the insurers no end of details about a claim I made on a dropped pocket camera when I moved house.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've decided to give these guys a go they seem to offer virtually the same as continous play i think.
    But they defenatly have accidental and breakdown cover so might be worth a gander. https://www.protectyourbubble.com
    i had a look after seeing a tv advert and they do cover game consoles.
    The cost i got quoted was £3.49p/m