She's leaving this isn't she?
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she's gone I hope it's permanent:D
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has just taken the summer off to be with her daughter, but I know what everyone means she would be no great loss to ED if she never came back.
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I think she has just taken the summer off to be with her daughter, but I know what everyone means she would be no great loss to ED if she never came back.

:Sad nobody likes her.(
    i like her and i hope she returns one day.:)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would rather have Katie in the show than Laurel or Ali, also easy on the eye and I'm a straight woman before anyone calls me a perv :D
  • textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    [ I would rather have Katie in the show than Laurel or Ali, also easy on the eye and I'm a straight woman before anyone calls me a perv
    /QUOTE]

Ditto :)
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Katie comes back. Wasn't overly excited about her storyline with Declan but overall I like what she brings to ED. I wish they would show her mixing with Chas more as I think their friendship is good and would work in storylines if used more. If anybody has to go I hope its Laurel as since she has been with Marlon it has ruined two good characters
  • jalfrezijalfrezi Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I would rather have Katie in the show than Laurel or Ali, also easy on the eye and I'm a straight woman before anyone calls me a perv :D

Same here ...... but I am a perv. ;)
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope she comes back, shes hot :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm nonplussed about her leaving to be honest, although I will miss her pursing her lips at every given opportunity.

Let's face it, so long as we still have the likes of Ali & Val around, we'll not go short on eye candy.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is vile.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    I hope Katie comes back. Wasn't overly excited about her storyline with Declan but overall I like what she brings to ED. I wish they would show her mixing with Chas more as I think their friendship is good and would work in storylines if used more.

I support all you say there.
    Putting Katie with Declan was a bad move for both characters.
    Her final scene last night makes it look like it's a genuine departure or at the very least a long break from the show. To be frank it looks and sounds like Sammy Winward does need a break from the show.
    If she ever does return then they have to move her away from just sleeping with the next fit bloke who looks at her. She's been there and done that a thousand times before.
    Having her leave before Gennies funeral is more shocking writing for her as is leaving Moira to look after all her horses.
    Just some basic, steady consistent writing for her would help if she does return at some point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    I hope Katie comes back. Wasn't overly excited about her storyline with Declan but overall I like what she brings to ED. I wish they would show her mixing with Chas more as I think their friendship is good and would work in storylines if used more. If anybody has to go I hope its Laurel as since she has been with Marlon it has ruined two good characters

TBH She seems the most normal person in the village and she is very nice to look at. She does seem to suffer with dodgy storylines.

Apropos Chas.... how the hell does that woman not fall flat on her face all the time :eek:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    TBH She seems the most normal person in the village and she is very nice to look at. She does seem to suffer with dodgy storylines.

Apropos Chas.... how the hell does that woman not fall flat on her face all the time :eek:

Even if she did, she'd just bounce straight back up again off 'SuperFringe'. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    TBH She seems the most normal person in the village

She does seem to suffer with dodgy storylines.
    :

Yeah thats what i meant about writing more basic consistent normal storylines for her if she ever returns.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose she isn't gone for good but I wish she was. What's left for her in the village? Who is she going to do next? Dom, then Jai, then Andy again...
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    I suppose she isn't gone for good but I wish she was. What's left for her in the village? Who is she going to do next? Dom, then Jai, then Andy again...

Don't forget there's some fresh meat arriving at Butler's Farm at some point. I bet it includes a couple of fit guys wearing not a lot at every hay-making opportunity.:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    Who is she going to do next? Dom, then Jai, then Andy again...

You only sorted out Monday Teusday and Wednesday for Katie.
    But seriously if she is to return they need to take her from being the village bike, if not then i see no point in her returning. She left not liking the person she had become so that might be a sign they will try and move her on if she returns.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Katie and hope she's back soon.
    Would rather see Ali or Laurel go...unless they put Laurel back with Ashley of course.