GIRLS ALOUD - pre sales ticket access

Comments

• Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tickets for Glasgow are expensive at £48.25 for standing! Every Girls Aloud concert ive been to at the SECC has been seated. They must want as many people in as possible for each gig.
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,422
    Forum Member
    Tickets for Glasgow are expensive at £48.25 for standing! Every Girls Aloud concert ive been to at the SECC has been seated. They must want as many people in as possible for each gig.

I was disappointed that they'd done standing also, but I've got standing tickets and I'll just dance and dance :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I got mine for Birmingham but what a palava - the website kept freezing but finally got ok seats after 45 mins of trying. I do agree with others on here, you can probably get more decent seats on general release on Friday. Good luck all!

I'm just glad to see them together again!
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,551
    Forum Member
    I got mine for Birmingham but what a palava - the website kept freezing but finally got ok seats after 45 mins of trying. I do agree with others on here, you can probably get more decent seats on general release on Friday. Good luck all!

I'm just glad to see them together again!

I had exactly same issues took me 45mins bham tickets,
    Can't try on Friday and didn't want to sit at back so just gone with standing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Ritchie2yk, yeah I was thinking of standing but I am soooo short I wouldn't be able to see. Opted for side. I hope they have decent screens!

Today was the only day I could have bought them so decided to just get whatever seats I could get.:)
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend and I decided to go for the Hot Tickets package on Ticketweb to get good seats. Expensive I know but we don't really want to go unless we can have a decent enough view. We'll worry about the bills later, lol. But honestly, I think it's awful that we should have to pay so much just to get half decent seats and that the pre-sales nearly always offer the worst seats possible at the back unless you pay lots more like we've had to do! Well ok, we didn't HAVE to and believe me, we wouldn't pay this to see many groups! We're making an exception in Girls Aloud's case cos we so want to see them live, especially as this could be their last ever tour! (sniff) At least we managed to get a cheap hotel, lol!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Ive given up, still no code or email but congrats to those who got their tickets :)

I wonder if ill get my album I pre ordered in November or will I be forgotten again?
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got standing for Liverpool from the Pandora pre-sale.

I'm actually disgusted with how badly they're treating us. Oh and for the people who are saying they can't get good seats I'll tell you why!

Live Nation hot ticket package basically has the good seats (blocks right by the stage) for £150 a ticket! No chance will I do that, and the early access is £150 for one ticket it's actually awful!

I've just got standing but I do think this will be the end and they're trying to get as much money as they can out of us!
  • STEPHENFOX20STEPHENFOX20 Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I went on at 9am this morning on 02 presale, I didnt have to buy the TEN album to get my seats...at first I couldnt get any and so I decided to give up, then I tried again on my Iphone after 10:00am and was allowed to buy up to 6 tix, bought standing because I intend on having drinks throughout the day as its 2 days before my Birthday....I expected to pay around £50.00 and with getting 4 tix it worked out at £49.50 each made up I got them!!!! dont know what happened with the website between 9-10am though as It wouldnt load at all for me!!!! good news is aswell as seeing cheryl this month twice (amazing) I get to see her again in March for my birthday!!! BRING ON G.A.!!!!!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    amazingly got an email from universal this afternoon, and had to call for the code. got tickets up in the rafters in the 400's block but just glad to be there and see them live again :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went on at 9am this morning on 02 presale, I didnt have to buy the TEN album to get my seats...at first I couldnt get any and so I decided to give up, then I tried again on my Iphone after 10:00am and was allowed to buy up to 6 tix, bought standing because I intend on having drinks throughout the day as its 2 days before my Birthday....I expected to pay around £50.00 and with getting 4 tix it worked out at £49.50 each made up I got them!!!! dont know what happened with the website between 9-10am though as It wouldnt load at all for me!!!! good news is aswell as seeing cheryl this month twice (amazing) I get to see her again in March for my birthday!!! BRING ON G.A.!!!!!

No offence to you but I really hope it's not completely full of Cheryl fans or "soldiers" as she likes to call them.

I'm there for the five of them but I can't be bothered with her getting the most cheers like she did on the last tour, Nadine and Kimberley are my favourites.
  • PantherAS90PantherAS90 Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    It took me 15minutes of refreshing and errors but finally got block 15 in Nottingham very very happy! The presale is a total joke and the fans have been treated like rubbish
  • ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got offered block 209 (literally the block right at the back of the arena) at 9.02 - for some reason I had got sent an access code without going through the checkout for the album thank god. What a rip off!!!! I pressed exit. I expect the same to happen tomorrow on the presale, I will likely wait for the tickets to go on general sale.

I expect more dates to be added there seems to be large gaps between a lot of the dates.
  • mooneusmooneus Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried with the code from the pre-order first and was either told I couldn't book tickets or allocated some at the very back of the arena. I decided to then look at the O2 website and surprise, surprise was offered some standing tickets. I have just looked at the Pandora pre-sale and they also offered me standing tickets.

I'm glad it's standing now because there are so many unhappy fans. I remember with Out Of Control pre-sale I logged on at 9am and got some of the best seats in the house, but this time it's just a joke. I think because it's standing and possibly the last tour, they're just looking to make as much money as possible.

Now here's a question, what time is everyone going to start queuing outside the venue to make sure they get near the stage. I was thinking about 4pm??
  • STEPHENFOX20STEPHENFOX20 Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    No offence to you but I really hope it's not completely full of Cheryl fans or "soldiers" as she likes to call them.

I'm there for the five of them but I can't be bothered with her getting the most cheers like she did on the last tour, Nadine and Kimberley are my favourites.

No offence taken, but Cheryl WILL get the most cheers, she is the most popular member, its a fact!!! and to be fair, the reason they can sell out arenas still is because of her...theres always a leader, it they had of got back together without her they would not be half as succesful..and I believe that 100%....BRING ON THE CHERYL and CO tour!!!! cant wait!!! #SOLDIERS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence taken, but Cheryl WILL get the most cheers, she is the most popular member, its a fact!!! and to be fair, the reason they can sell out arenas still is because of her...theres always a leader, it they had of got back together without her they would not be half as succesful..and I believe that 100%....BRING ON THE CHERYL and CO tour!!!! cant wait!!! #SOLDIERS

I admire your appreciation for her but the tangled up tour was arenas and that was before Cheryl had even started x factor.
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,422
    Forum Member
    SECC pre sale is now on at Ticket Soup - good seats going, just looked and row A seats across from stage are available
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woop got tickets!
  • sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Yes!!! Glasgow look out, the sixth member of GA is gonna be in town!! Haha so chuffed. I got my tickets through the ticketsoup presale and thank goodness because livenation was a complete waste of time! Roll on 9th of March :D:D
  • Sweet7Sweet7 Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are everything that is wrong with Cheryl fans. Oh and by the way, Girls Aloud sold out 24 arenas + 11 outdoor venues during the Tangled Up tour before Cheryl got famous so your "theory" is completely incorrect.

Let's hope the GA shows aren't full of 12 year old "soldiers".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet7 wrote: »
    You are everything that is wrong with Cheryl fans. Oh and by the way, Girls Aloud sold out 24 arenas + 11 outdoor venues during the Tangled Up tour before Cheryl got famous so your "theory" is completely incorrect.

Let's hope the GA shows aren't full of 12 year old "soldiers".

I agree completely.

The most annoying thing, is having these countless people on Twitter with soldier in their name saying they love Girls Aloud and they're around 14 and if I said to them "Tangled Up" they probably wouldn't know what I was on about and that's not me being a snob it's just I like the five girls together and can't be bothered with all the Cheryl fans infront of me when I want to see the five.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the last tour by girls aloud

and i love cheryl cole

looking forward to seeing them all together again as i think nadine has a great voice :)
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrrgh such terrible seats on the pre-sales!

I've been a die-hard fan since PTR, i'm sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen so many comments like "why has Cheryl gone back to them?" "Cheryl and the others" "Why is Cheryl with these back up singers?" I don't think they realize that she wouldn't of been successful in the first place without Girls Aloud and they were very successful up until 2008 and yes they did get bigger when Cheryl did the X factor but not by a massive degree, I mean it's not as if they did like theatres and then did like 30 arena shows, they just got bigger and Cheryl didn't get the biggest cheers on the other tours, well apart from Newcastle obviously.

I do actually like Cheryl but then again I like them all and I think they work as a five piece and she's obviously a weak singer but a really good dancer but with the whole group they all have their own strengths that make it work (Cheryl dancing, Nadine vocals Nicola vocals Sarah's shouty bits and Kimberley just being her!)
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is very successful on her own but when Girls Aloud are together they are bigger.