100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Oh then maybe they are photos of the Posh woman...smiling or actually eating! :p

Just on that blackmail story there was a mention of the losing/misplacing of a set of keys - wasn't it either the famous model who lost her keys last year or was it Robin Hoods daughter who lost her keys.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    #1. This couple in an iconic 80's movie...
    #2. Coke Mom...
    3#. multi-hyphenate beauty...

1-No real idea?? Back to the Future maybe? What else was 'iconic'? Ghostbusters??!!!

2-Coke mum has previously been guessed as either Grace (friend of Will, Jack & Karen) or the Simple girl who used to be BFF with the hotel in France

3-I always thought 'multi-hyphenate' meant lots of names joined together (eg Jean-Claude Van-Damme - bad example, bear with me!) but I just found out it's more likely to be singer-model-actress-presenter type of hyphens. Still no idea who though!
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    1-No real idea?? Back to the Future maybe? What else was 'iconic'? Ghostbusters??!!!

could be so many, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, St Elmo's Fire, The Lost Boys, Top Gun etc etc

I'd love to know this one though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2-Coke mum has previously been guessed as either Grace (friend of Will, Jack & Karen) or the Simple girl who used to be BFF with the hotel in France

Crikey. I really thought Paris's buddy was clean now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    could be so many, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, St Elmo's Fire, The Lost Boys, Top Gun etc etc

I'd love to know this one though!

I think we can rule out John Hughes films from the clue in the original blind, but yeah - I like this one! No ideas though :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    Crikey. I really thought Paris's buddy was clean now.

I think the favourite guess is Grace...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should be so lucky.

This is the favourite guess at the moment because of the shielding of the musician's nationality. Perhaps a dead giveaway?

Also, if other historic blinds are to be believed, these photos may not be sexual - they may be drug related ;) That would definitely ruin her image these days
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

3-I always thought 'multi-hyphenate' meant lots of names joined together (eg Jean-Claude Van-Damme - bad example, bear with me!) but I just found out it's more likely to be singer-model-actress-presenter type of hyphens. Still no idea who though!

Don't think it can be her, there's several mentions of Coke Mum wanting to break into films and acting on TV, the Simple girl doesn't really fit, Will's mate however does seem to fit all the clues
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From todays PopBitch
    Behind the scenes at X Factor

We're all well versed in the X Factor
    PR machine's machinations now. You
    know if a story just happens to leak
    that two members of the X Factor
    are in a relationship that the two
    people least likely to know about it
    before they read it in the papers are
    the "happy couple" themselves (just
    look at Matt Cardle's reaction to the
    story that he'd slept with Katie the
    other week).

So it's the odd details you have to look
    out for to find out the real stories.
    For example, at around the time last year
    that the Mirror was claiming that "X
    Factor heartthrob Joe McElderry is hoping
    love will blossom with former contestant
    Rachel Adedeji," two contestants were
    actually getting very close. Sadly, it
    didn't fit the approved PR grid, so it
    was hushed up.

This year, as a consequence, there's a
    security guard in the house making sure
    no-one goes into a room they shouldn't.

Meanwhile we're informed via the tabloids
    that Aiden Grimshaw is "dating" one of
    the show's backing dancers, a girl
    called Caoife. That would be the Aiden who
    turned up to bootcamp wearing an Oscar
    Wilde T-shirt. And sang Diamonds Are
    Forever last weekend. The song which
    composer John Barry told Shirley Bassey to
    imagine was about penises when she sang:
    "They are all I need to please me,
    They can stimulate and tease me."

Nice to see the cameras cut to Dannii
    Minogue doing her best supportive face
    while he got to the bit about how
    "unlike men, the diamonds linger".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    From todays PopBitch

... this matches up with many of the old items in this very thread (can't be arsed to trawl through for item numbers, sorry!) which linked a 'sweet innocent' blond boy with a dance and drama teacher. Simon became very upset with him, allegedly, but not for the reasons reported by the press!!

Here's another one for you:
    According to an ex-girlfriend of this A list movie actor (Barely A list by the way), our actor likes to call the person he is having sex with, "mom" and also sucks his thumb after sex. Can you say disturbing.

Isn't there a movie called "Disturbia", which stars a young man who's been known to mention how 'hot' his mum is? Can we have a vomit smiley, please DS?! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Fatsia;45177143]1-No real idea?? Back to the Future maybe? What else was 'iconic'? Ghostbusters??!!!

3-I always thought 'multi-hyphenate' meant lots of names joined together (eg Jean-Claude Van-Damme - bad example, bear with me!) but I just found out it's more likely to be singer-model-actress-presenter type of hyphens. Still no idea who though![/QUOTE]

So many, but on a Thursday my mind wanders to Sex, lies and videotape?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... this matches up with many of the old items in this very thread (can't be arsed to trawl through for item numbers, sorry!) which linked a 'sweet innocent' blond boy with a dance and drama teacher. Simon became very upset with him, allegedly, but not for the reasons reported by the press!!

I remember that rumor as well. The "innocent boy's" parents were apparently called in by producers. The News of the World were about to break the story on the front page but late on the Saturday night Syco/ITV got an injunction to stop it because they felt that it would damage the show's image.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is the well known actor, driving a sports car, that my photographer friend followed to gay club in Clapham last night. The actor is known for his long term affairs with models, actress’s and prostitutes as well as his romantic roles in movies that make women swoon.

I can’t name the actor here as my photographer friend failed in his mission to get pictures. He did consider paying the entrance fee but claimed his agency would never have covered it on expenses.

The actor left alone but was seen kissing a male in the foyer before he left.

Even I can get that one I think lol.

• SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Just on that blackmail story there was a mention of the losing/misplacing of a set of keys - wasn't it either the famous model who lost her keys last year or was it Robin Hoods daughter who lost her keys.
    That's what I thought. I suggested it might be her on the thread covering the injunction, as I thought she had lost some keys last year too!
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Who is the well known actor, driving a sports car, that my photographer friend followed to gay club in Clapham last night. The actor is known for his long term affairs with models, actress’s and prostitutes as well as his romantic roles in movies that make women swoon.

I can’t name the actor here as my photographer friend failed in his mission to get pictures. He did consider paying the entrance fee but claimed his agency would never have covered it on expenses.

The actor left alone but was seen kissing a male in the foyer before he left.

Even I can get that one I think lol.

ooh now that's a blind and a half I Grant you! You think it actually might be love?
    :D
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,274
    Forum Member
    I remember that rumor as well. The "innocent boy's" parents were apparently called in by producers. The News of the World were about to break the story on the front page but late on the Saturday night Syco/ITV got an injunction to stop it because they felt that it would damage the show's image.

can you / anyone pm me a bit about this - who it involves etc? im lost but very interested :)
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,274
    Forum Member
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    ooh now that's a blind and a half I Grant you! You think it actually might be love?
    :D

ha ha :D great clue i was about to google when i suddenly copped on :o:):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    That's what I thought. I suggested it might be her on the thread covering the injunction, as I thought she had lost some keys last year too!

So if we go along with your guess - would that tie into the other superinjunction that was being floated about very recently - the fella who got a the gagging order on his ex wife (she apparently slept with him after his new marriage) to not write about him - she has since cancelled her autobiography.

Are you with me on that one so this is what I think we have - Robins daughter was alledged to have a soft spot for the married man on this thread, the married man's second wife is a saint (I think, only think they have a child) whereas his first wife (he has a child with) strictly speaking loves to dance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha :D great clue i was about to google when i suddenly copped on :o:):D

Oooo I just got it too. Had to re-read it again though.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I've heard that the female singer may have been asking WHY me after the incident.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    So if we go along with your guess - would that tie into the other superinjunction that was being floated about very recently - the fella who got a the gagging order on his ex wife (she apparently slept with him after his new marriage) to not write about him - she has since cancelled her autobiography.

Are you with me on that one so this is what I think we have - Robins daughter was alledged to have a soft spot for the married man on this thread, the married man's second wife is a saint (I think, only think they have a child) whereas his first wife (he has a child with) strictly speaking loves to dance.

Oooh really
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is Robin's daughter?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SourCherry wrote: »
    I think we can rule out John Hughes films from the clue in the original blind, but yeah - I like this one! No ideas though :(

I was thinking of the iconic thriller that attracted a fatality? Or the other franchise the male was in with a co star he loved act with and was at war with? Shame though as he is gravely ill at the moment but there have always been rumours about both these co-stars. And I believe they did do an anniversary DVD of the first one and did new commentary on it showing both endings. Would the female co-star be seeking Damages?

As for the superinjuction, I still think it's the oz one. I doubt the virginal one would give two shites about dodgy photos since we've seen everything and more of what she's got to offer. Unless it's taking drugs or eating a Big Mac which would go against all her principles? :D The only other option is the lady mentioned before and likes to smile.

I'm interested to know who the female super performer is who's getting knocked about. Certainly someone who in the past hasn't taken any crap. Would guess she's American as it's a Ted blind. Was initially thinking of someone who uses a colour for her one name but I doubt she'd be knocked around and secondly, I still think her marriage is an open one so she can explore her sapphic side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    who is Robin's daughter?

I think they mean the Sherrif of Nottingham's daughter from the 'bbc robin hood' :)

I'm still doubtful that it is her though - is she really "internationally recognisable"?

And can I have another clue about the married man she had a soft spot for? I thought she hooked up with a Mad For It manc on a plane, but can't remember any other rumours? Or is that the one? :confused::confused:
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they mean the Sherrif of Nottingham's daughter from the 'bbc robin hood' :)

I'm still doubtful that it is her though - is she really "internationally recognisable"?

And can I have another clue about the married man she had a soft spot for? I thought she hooked up with a Mad For It manc on a plane, but can't remember any other rumours? Or is that the one? :confused::confused:
    You've got it, Fatsia, it is the mad for it Manc.

As for the international star blind, I don't think it's her, either, I want it to be the posh one eating a Big Mac wearing a ketchup stained t-shirt from Primark.:D
This discussion has been closed.