Options

Lauren's lobbing the award

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I don't like Lauren but I seem to be defending her over last couple of days :D Oh well, here I go again :D

Personally I thought she thought she was being funny. Nothing more than that.

I think as much as I love Abz - Abz is forum favourite people were bound to get annoyed on here about it
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazziii wrote: »
    I think as much as I love Abz - Abz is forum favourite people were bound to get annoyed on here about it
    Of course! Nothing wrong with that :D This forum wouldn't be the same without a few people getting angry over everything, I love the overreaction :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course! Nothing wrong with that :D This forum wouldn't be the same without a few people getting angry over everything, I love the overreaction :D

It was a piece of plastic it was never going to kill him some people are acting as if she intentionally tried to kill him
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    Abz was in more peril from Charlotte's wobbly bits when she hurtled round the room with her dress above her head

That actually made me lol. :D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazziii wrote: »

Abz is forum favourite ?

When did that happen ? ... I've never been with the majority before :D

... I guess that means he's doomed though :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Abz is forum favourite ?

When did that happen ? ... I've never been with the majority before :D

... I guess that means he's doomed though :cry:

Yesterday when Courtney left look at win poll or he was when I last checked
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    treefr0g wrote: »
    You never see Charlotte throwing statues at people's heads.

By tomorrow this plastic figurine would of metamorphosed into a monolithic stone obelisk :p
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    You never see Charlotte throwing statues at people's heads.
    Only cause Noreen wasn't in the room ;):D
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at least she didn't lob anything out :eek::D
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think she deserved that award :(
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only cause Noreen wasn't in the room ;):D

lol :D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »
    By tomorrow this plastic figurine would of metamorphosed into a monolithic stone obelisk :p

It was very pointy though

... as my old ma used to say, "you could have someone's eye out with that" :o:D
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren's hand to eye coordination is terrible, her tea spilling and throwing away an award that nearly knocked out Abz.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ok, she rescued him from a chair that tried to eat him tonight, so she's vindicated herself ;)
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she didnt like it fine but dont thirow things theres no need for that especially at someone

shes like a child
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    It was very pointy though

... as my old ma used to say, "you could have someone's eye out with that" :o:D

Oh and mine too as i was fond of her playing Darth Vader to my Luke Skywalker without her prior agreement. (she was a trekky :D)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    She realised her position, realised his, and tried to take him out.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Love the way so many are playing this down because it's Lauren Imagine those same people if Charlotte had done it :confused: :rolleyes:

What those people don't seem to realise is they are actually being patronising towards her. They aren't treating her as they would everyone or anyone else. No one else in there, in the history of BB could have reacted like that, throwing an award angrily and it ending up in the vicinity of another housemate and get away with it :rolleyes: No one :mad:
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Abz didn't come to any harm obviously. If the plastic thing had hit him it would hardly have killed him. However, Lauren again displayed a desperation which is quite worrying in my opinion. She wants a career out of this and fears that any negativity will jeapordise it. There is no career to be got whether she wins or not and I don't know if she will be able to accept this when she coes out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    So anyone who hurls a cup or plate is also unstable, which means that the whole world is same, as someone at some time has chucked something haven't they. I don't blame Lauren throwing that item as it was an insult to give it to her, when the likes of Carol or Charlotte should have got that award.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have never hurled/chucked something at anybody in temper. Lauren showed her true colours. I think she deserved the award nobody more deserving in fact. Congratulations are in order.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love the way so many are playing this down because it's Lauren Imagine those same people if Charlotte had done it :confused: :rolleyes:

What those people don't seem to realise is they are actually being patronising towards her. They aren't treating her as they would everyone or anyone else. No one else in there, in the history of BB could have reacted like that, throwing an award angrily and it ending up in the vicinity of another housemate and get away with it :rolleyes: No one :mad:

Mario belted Carol on the back. Now i'm not trying to polorise the debate but not many saw that as "too much" this is similar in respect of risk of harm or blameworthiness.

Look on the bright side, she told her fans to stop voting for her if they thought she deserved the award. Yay. She's a blinkin martyr
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Lauren would love the public to believe that she is the ditzy blonde glamour girl, but after seeing her tonite, she's been rumbled and she don't like it. Public perception is everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the whole awards thing was a joke, shows basically geordie shore fans were voting, i certainly don't vote on they polls

the biggest gameplayer of those left is Charlotte, she is the most calculating and contrived of those left
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    the whole awards thing was a joke, shows basically geordie shore fans were voting, i certainly don't vote on they polls

the biggest gameplayer of those left is Charlotte, she is the most calculating and contrived of those left

well if you didn't vote you can't complain can you?

that's ignoring the ridiculous bias in your post as it's way too late to even begin to get into that tonight :yawn:
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    It was a cheap nasty thing, it was plastic...

had you just "it was cheap and plastic id have said it was just like courtney :D