Options

URGHH Danielle Was Very Nasty Indeed on Webcam Show just Now, Yuk

EdgarsEdgars Posts: 671
Forum Member
✭✭
She seemed only interested in money, besides she seemed very rich and spoiled, no wonder she calls girls in BB House Slags, she is up nosed spoiled Brat

Comments

• Options
    Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edgars wrote: »
    She seemed only interested in money, besides she seemed very rich and spoiled, no wonder she calls girls in BB House Slags, she is up nosed spoiled Brat

Duh..
  • Options
    bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought she seemed fine of course she's doing that job for money and she seemed consistent with how she is in the house.
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being rich and spoiled makes you automatically nasty?

People are allowed to like nice things , if she can afford it , she can buy it. It doesn't make her a good person to have it , or a bad person either.

What other reason would you even get into that business if not for money? Or bascially any job for that matter?
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edgars wrote: »

Most people are interested in Money.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Most people are interested in Money.

True but she obviously doesn't understand that the webcam stuff is a form of prostitution or she prefers to pretend she doesn't. Its cheap letting men perv over you in exchange for money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it pervy if a man appreciates a shapely ankle? God made us sexual beings so we would find mates to couple with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Why is it pervy if a man appreciates a shapely ankle? God made us sexual beings so we would find mates to couple with.

She's not finding a mate, shes prostituting herself so men can masturbate. How classy! That's her choice but being sanctimonious as well makes her seem very hypocritical.
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How was she very nasty? :confused:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    She's not finding a mate, shes prostituting herself so men can masturbate. How classy! That's her choice but being sanctimonious as well makes her seem very hypocritical.

:o...and she calls Helen a classless weirdo:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o...and she calls Helen a classless weirdo:o:D

At least Helen is an honest prostitute :D
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not prostituting herself? It's all just on webcam :confused:
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    And she was wearing the same Primark cardigan that she wears in the house - (i know because I've got the same one). Something doesn't ring true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    And she was wearing the same Primark cardigan that she wears in the house - (i know because I've got the same one). Something doesn't ring true.

I think the real Danielle is a nice, decent girl. I suspect all the money talk, and dreams, are nothing more than, childish, fantasies. She is reaching, dreaming, but I don't think for one minute she has real money, comes from it, or really, really, deep down it's what she wants.

All this talk of extravagant dates, and trips to Paris, seem, to me, reminiscent of something out of a romance novel. Sure, she'd like it, but I honestly think it's all just dreaming, and hoping. Somewhere along the way she got the idea that's where value, or happiness comes from. I would guess, that there has probably been, something verging on, real poverty somewhere in her past. Just a guess, but it's just how it comes across, to me.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    i thought she seemed fine of course she's doing that job for money and she seemed consistent with how she is in the house.

Yes she seemed to be exactly the same in the documentary as she is in the house. Not
    really a line of work I'd care to pursue, but it's none of my business and I'm not going to judge her harshly for it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
    My post was in defence of masturbating men.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Verityvee wrote: »
    I think the real Danielle is a nice, decent girl. I suspect all the money talk, and dreams, are nothing more than, childish, fantasies. She is reaching, dreaming, but I don't think for one minute she has real money, comes from it, or really, really, deep down it's what she wants.

All this talk of extravagant dates, and trips to Paris, seem, to me, reminiscent of something out of a romance novel. Sure, she'd like it, but I honestly think it's all just dreaming, and hoping. Somewhere along the way she got the idea that's where value, or happiness comes from. I would guess, that there has probably been, something verging on, real poverty somewhere in her past. Just a guess, but it's just how it comes across, to me.

I second that, she is so full of romantic ideals which will never live up to her expectations.

It is though she has been force fed Mills and Boon novels
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Primark once was a cheap brand, not anymore, i have seen Celebrities advertising Primark stuff, Primark owner is a billionaire, come of it, Danielle doesnt seem the fashion type, nowaddays no one knows What Gucci or Prada is anymore
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, I only said to my daughter tonight that Danielle looks like she bought all her stuff from Primark at least 5 years ago(not dissing your cardie or Primark by the way)! So to see her brag about her labels just is off in a big way.

As for Danielle being a virgin, ha then so am I then, quite the challenge as I've had two kids, but then again Danielle also sold a story about Dexter's tallywhacker being inadequate, yet she's still a 'virgin' :confused:
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She lives in a fantasy world, how much is real heaven knows.

That was a small pony she was riding , and the jumps in the yard she was filmed in were tiny, so she is not an accomplished horsewoman by any means, going by what we were shown.
    She has never claimed to be such, but I am sure she would like everyone to think she is.

I am surprised there are so many unreal people about now, quite frightening really.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then she needs to pray for big needles or small camels.
  • Options
    Omar LittleOmar Little Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Verityvee wrote: »

And, with this post, the nail is hit directly on the head. Completely agree. :D
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I base my opinions on HMs purely on what they do in the house, so I don't really care how she comes across in another programme :)
    When she first entered I thought, I'm not going to like her at all, but over the course of the last 5 weeks or so, I have warmed to her.
    She is as nutty as a box of frogs, and comes out with some genuinely unintentional funny things. I have found myself laughing a few times, which in this series, of arguments and nastiness, comes as a welcome relief :D
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    She lives in a fantasy world, how much is real heaven knows.

That was a small pony she was riding , and the jumps in the yard she was filmed in were tiny, so she is not an accomplished horsewoman by any means, going by what we were shown.
    She has never claimed to be such, but I am sure she would like everyone to think she is.

I am surprised there are so many unreal people about now, quite frightening really.

This post is pretty much fantasy. You are condemning her for something that you think she MIGHT think (that she's an expert horsewoman). There's not the slightest evidence that she isn't a good horsewoman, not all riders go in for show jumping, many enjoy riding country lanes. And Danielle has not, as you say yourself, claimed great horsemanship, and therefore we have no idea if she wants people to think she has this skill.

I might as well say, 'Johan wants us all to think he/she wants us to think he/she is a great painter. What a fantasist !' It has no meaning.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least Helen is an honest prostitute :D

Helen does it to the client's face. While Danielle hides behind a computer.:D
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Her materialistic glee juxtaposed with her sanctimonious drone is nauseating. How can she live with herself, if she's not deluded.