✭✭✭
The results are not pretty

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=577_1429172564

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ

Comments

• Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, all the craziest videos like this seem to come from Russia/Ukraine etc. Have you seen the homemade bungee jump one, with these Russian lads throwing a girl off the top of an apartment block in Siberia? There is no spring in the rope around her waist and she nearly snaps her back.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, all the craziest videos like this seem to come from Russia/Ukraine etc. Have you seen the homemade bungee jump one, with these Russian lads throwing a girl off the top of an apartment block in Siberia? There is no spring in the rope around her waist and she nearly snaps her back.
    :o

Sleep calls however, blasted work
  • Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    :o

Sleep calls however, blasted work

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbjMlt2kOcM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dayam...

I lost it with the 'Dumb Ways To Die' song in the LiveLeak comments

i'll be in hell shortly
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    I'm not shedding a tear for them, quite the opposite in fact.
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder what they thought would happen with that drop onto the concrete, looks like broken legs and scull. Poor sad fools.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caxton wrote: »
    I just wonder what they thought would happen with that drop onto the concrete, looks like broken legs and scull. Poor sad fools.

Exactly what I thought. What did they think would happen when they reached the bottom I wonder.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being the big woos that I am, I couldn't bring myself to watch the video
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell. Not pretty indeed. It was the noises when they hit the concrete more than anything!
    What did they expect though? That they'd just float off the end of the slidey part to a perfect landing?

Also, why are those people moving the wounded guys head and neck about? Surely that's one of the worst things to do in this situation :confused:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Ouch!
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »

Same! I was about to hit the play button but thought I'd read the comments first.

Yeah, I think I'll give it a miss... It's the sort of video I'd like to watch just to laugh at their utter idiocy, but I find myself flinching at You've Been Framed when they show the segments of people falling over, so people breaking bones, no thank you :blush:
  • bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Reserved wrote: »
    Same! I was about to hit the play button but thought I'd read the comments first.

Yeah, I think I'll give it a miss... It's the sort of video I'd like to watch just to laugh at their utter idiocy, but I find myself flinching at You've Been Framed when they show the segments of people falling over, so people breaking bones, no thank you :blush:

The first kid who slides off the roof survives, but looks to be severely injured. The second is not so lucky; he dies of his injuries.

It’s very graphic and definitely NOT a video for the faint-hearted. :o
  • spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    I think you've misunderstood, it says the first guy escapes unscathed the second is not as lucky and is left seriously injured - he doesn't die.
  • bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    spimf wrote: »
    I think you've misunderstood, it says the first guy escapes unscathed the second is not as lucky and is left seriously injured - he doesn't die.

Yes, you are quite right; I did misconstrue it. :confused:

It's the bit that says “One of the two was lucky to survive the fall unscathed.
    But his friend, however, did not.”;.
    ...... that bit threw me.

Not sure how the first one survived ‘unscathed’ though!.......he looked pretty ‘scathed’ to me. :D

Either way it’s still unpleasant to watch.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well, you're only young and in one piece once
  • spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Yeah its not worded brilliantly, easy to misinterpret. I liked one of the comments that was along the lines of "unscathed aside from the shattered spine and shitting himself out of his new arsehole" :D
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The results are not pretty

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=577_1429172564

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ

Absolute bloody idiots.

They were both lucky not to have been killed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    Absolute bloody idiots.

They were both lucky not to have been killed.
    The second guy dies
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    The second guy dies

He didn't. Read the posts a few above yours...
  • rusty robotrusty robot Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    The arms and fingers of the kid lying on the ground look like decerebrate posturing, which means he's suffered a massive brain injury. He's either dead or a vegetable.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hah, you reap what you sow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't. Read the posts a few above yours...
    Ah, my mistake
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only did they risk their own lives but imagine if there had been anyone sitting on the steps when they hurtled into them
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The arms and fingers of the kid lying on the ground look like decerebrate posturing, which means he's suffered a massive brain injury. He's either dead or a vegetable.

Certainely they way he hit the step could have caused a spinal injury
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    Ah, my mistake

Looks like the wording was a bit easy to read as if he was. Either way I think his life is irrevocably changed.