How many threads are there about this now? :rolleyes:
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Know tut tut
  • Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    What do you think will happen on 21st decemeber 'the end of the world'

A bunch of complete knobheads will end up looking even more stupid than they do now.
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Does it matter? If the world ends nobody will know.

Except maybe Fenchurch.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many threads are there about this now? :rolleyes:

I know. And it's only bloody MAY.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i thought it was on the 12th....12.12.12 :D
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    A bunch of complete knobheads will end up looking even more stupid than they do now.
    That'd be difficult :rolleyes:
    PS: The Trade Center is on the Moon.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm predicting rain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sigurd wrote: »
    I'm predicting rain.
    Predict a week of sunshine in the Midlands and there is something seriously wrong with the climate if that comes true :p
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just for the lulz, I'm going to act like the world DID end. Well, that there was some sort of major apocalyptic event, anyway. I'll siphon petrol from people's cars and beat them to death for their shoes. Around about lunchtime I'll probably resort to cannibalism. If I can get a rudimentary postal system going by teatime, then I should be able to get civilisation going again before bed.

This is all assuming I don't get arrested first for being naked, of course. (That has nothing to do with the end of the world, I just think it'd be better that way).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think the chem trails will dissipate and we will see a 2nd sun appear , an alien mother ship will descend for their attack on earth , nibriru will pass and cause polar shifts, tidal waves, and mega earthquakes all around the world, jesus will return to tell us 911 was an inside job, all the planets will align causing a blackhole to appear , harrp will activate causing massive landslides and sinkholes everywhere, then the sun will flare knocking out all our comminications and frying us all then the universe will just be over

then i'll wake up with my face in my cornflakes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    i think the chem trails will dissipate and we will see a 2nd sun appear , an alien mother ship will descend for their attack on earth , nibriru will pass and cause polar shifts, tidal waves, and mega earthquakes all around the world, jesus will return to tell us prove 911 was an inside job, all the planets will align causing a blackhole to appear , harrp will activate causing massive landslides and sinkholes everywhere, then the sun will flare knocking out all our comminications and frying us all then the universe will just be over

You should write Doctor Who fanfiction.... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    Just for the lulz, I'm going to act like the world DID end. Well, that there was some sort of major apocalyptic event, anyway. I'll syphon petrol from people's cars and beat them to death for their shoes. Around about lunchtime I'll probably resort to cannibalism. If I can get a rudimentary postal system going by teatime, then I should be able to get civilisation going again before bed.

This is all assuming I don't get arrested first for being naked, of course. (That has nothing to do with the end of the world, I just think it'd be better that way).

like that scene from The Terminator where they all get burned to death :D
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Thousands of people will die - like every other day.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    when I see these threads I think of an old song.......'it's the end of the world for me'............cilla black maybe.........or dusty
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    #EndOfTheWorld will trend on Twitter.

Lots of threads about it on Digital Spy, including 'So what time is the world ending?' and 'HOW is the world going to end?'.

A few threads on the 22nd, 'So the world didn't end then?'.
  • AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be a bit chilly.
  • alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect that on December 21st I will be finishing my christmas shopping same as every year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    i think the chem trails will dissipate and we will see a 2nd sun appear , an alien mother ship will descend for their attack on earth , nibriru will pass and cause polar shifts, tidal waves, and mega earthquakes all around the world, jesus will return to tell us 911 was an inside job, all the planets will align causing a blackhole to appear , harrp will activate causing massive landslides and sinkholes everywhere, then the sun will flare knocking out all our comminications and frying us all then the universe will just be over

... Until you go to the bathroom mirror and see *dun dun dunnnnnn*. You're a lizard person!
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many end of the worlds have we had now?

This one is a bit inconvenient though, being just before Xmas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    alsmama wrote: »
    I suspect that on December 21st I will be finishing my christmas shopping same as every year.

Not much point doing Christmas shopping if the world is gonna end:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    alsmama wrote: »

And like most years,I'll be starting mine. As it's Friday,my regular day off, I'll make a flying start to the day by making coffee, visiting bathroom, going back to bed and then REALLY getting up round 11....
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Probably Christmas shopping, Christmas parties, and hopefully no snow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Ah yes - the date the Mayans predicted that the :eek: smilies will finally run out
  • PiazzaCharliePiazzaCharlie Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »

Exactly this. :D

After all the millennium, dates mix ups, wrong calendars etc, if we make it to 2013, hopefully we can quit all this end of the world stuff.