Claire Tomlinson

Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
Forum Member
✭✭
Is she the only female presenter that does not walk along in front of the screens. Anytime i see her on of late she is behind the desk.

Comments

• kenny brockellykenny brockelly Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, very strange that. She always wears trousers and clearly has issues with showing her legs. I'm surprised ssn don't bin her for a younger model.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, very strange that. She always wears trousers and clearly has issues with showing her legs. I'm surprised ssn don't bin her for a younger model.
    It would be ageist if they did that
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »

Could be put on reporting duties and not presenting.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

They would find a way of manoeuvring her out of sight if they really wanted too

Less shifts and less camera time, Move her sideways rather than officially demoting her

Not that i am saying they need too
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is now on SSNHQ
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is rarely on only at the Weekend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    she is rarely on only at the Weekend

She looks like a normal women rather than a supermodel. But I do like Natalie and Hayley
    Forum Member
    She looks like a normal women rather than a supermodel. But I do like Natalie and Hayley

Non of them look like supermodels, They are all moderately attractive women and nothing more
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Non of them look like supermodels, They are all moderately attractive women and nothing more

There pretty glamorous
    Forum Member
    There pretty glamorous

They really aren't.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There pretty glamorous

Even mingers need fans😃
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie Sawyer https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByEKM5KIQAAs2tR.jpg
    Glamorous and gorgeous
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is she? Who IS she?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is she? Who IS she?!

Natalie sawyer is a presenter on Sky Sports News HQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lovely Hayley Mcqueen who is curvilious

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByED_9pCYAAbQfU.jpg
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lovely Hayley Mcqueen who is curvilious

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByED_9pCYAAbQfU.jpg

Sorry but I have seen better looking roadkill.😃
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie sawyer is a presenter on Sky Sports News HQ
    Thank you, but I was referring to the thread title.

Full marks and maximum respect to you for your helpfulness, but I find it vastly irritating and somewhat arrogant when unexplained references are made to personalities exclusive to special-interest channels on subscription TV.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There pretty glamorous
    They really aren't

Nice.
  • kenny brockellykenny brockelly Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I have seen better looking roadkill.��

How's Angelina, Brad?
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is she? Who IS she?!

She used to be some kind of PR officer for Arsenal, then went into reporting and presenting for Sky Sports. She had some unfortunate publicity when she was having an affair with Bryan Robson (and, being accident prone, she broke a leg skiing and, during another tryst, was caught by Robson's wife, who hit her with her crutches!). She was also, quite outrageously, made a scapegoat by Sky when, on a show hosted by her and Chris Kamara, an idiot goalkeeper thought it would be all right if he didn't say the C-word but merely spelt it out on live TV! Amazingly, Tomlinson was put on extended leave as punishment for, presumably, not anticipating such a stupid action, whilst Kamara (who'd been sitting right next to her at the time with a dozy expression on his face) was allowed to carry on as before. I don't think her career ever recovered from that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another question about Claire and the Sky Sports News presenters. Are they provided with a ward robe for when they are presenting or must they provide their own clothes. Many of the women are often seen in amazing and sometime low cut outfits, which makes them stand out. They all come across as very clever women and would hardly go on set of their own acord wanting men to be starring them in the chest region. But when it comes to Claire she nealy always seem to have the same jacket on. I dont think i have ever seen her in a bright coloured dress or top and skirt like the other female presenters.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went out drinking with her and Babayaro after an Arsenal party a few years back, her legs were fine then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But when it comes to Claire she nealy always seem to have the same jacket on.

That blue one!

I like Clare. She is a very good presenter/broadcaster. That's all I am interested in now that Charlie Webster has disappeared...
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another question about Claire and the Sky Sports News presenters. Are they provided with a ward robe for when they are presenting or must they provide their own clothes. Many of the women are often seen in amazing and sometime low cut outfits, which makes them stand out. They all come across as very clever women and would hardly go on set of their own acord wanting men to be starring them in the chest region. But when it comes to Claire she nealy always seem to have the same jacket on. I dont think i have ever seen her in a bright coloured dress or top and skirt like the other female presenters.

Unfortunately I think they are provided with the clothes they put on while presenting on SSNHQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That blue one!

I like Clare. She is a very good presenter/broadcaster. That's all I am interested in now that Charlie Webster has disappeared...

I miss Vicky Gomersall. Hurry back Vicky please. Grear chest and even greater legs.