• Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not Artem ;-)

Which bit are you in denial about? :D
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agreed with a tweet of James's last night when he said the vt should be more about them practicing than these stupid skits they do.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    I'm very divided on James - he seemed to get on with Brendan and Brian on the show and I think that he does have a point about the over-interference of producers - lets face we all hate the way they imposed silly themes on Ashley and Mark last year to name but two.

I do like reading any ex-pros opinion - it is nice to have someone knowledgable talking the dances and giving a different perspective.

However - there's a pretty bad account of him on the 'nice and nasty celebs' thread on the showbiz forum from a guy who worked at the Jordan's pad - and he does appear to have a bit of a problem engaging his brain before his gob and I think he's got a bit of an ego. I can believe his the sort of guy who wasn't nice to runners on SCD.

I also detect a running grudge match between him and Craig which doesn't portray him in a good light.
    Agree--but as we saw on CBB, he's a naturally pugnacious chap with a dry cynical humour which you either 'get' or don't. He was awful on Strictly--too saccharine a format for him--but just about normal in the uber-competitive dance world. He should be Rising Above his past, but clearly relishes Revenge/bitchery. He'd be great as Jeremy Kyle's holiday replacement or similar; being scathing about a bunch of ballroom dancers on a light entertainment show is a total waste of his brain and energy.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an ar*e, pure and simple.>:( Over inflated sense of self importance.
  • Spin turnSpin turn Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he must be important since so many people comment about him and read his twitter feed ;-) ....

......which incidentally was quite good last night.
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spin turn wrote: »
    Well he must be important since so many people comment about him and read his twitter feed....

......which incidentally was quite good last night.

Last night I followed the live thread and James tweets - broadly they were in agreement with each other.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jtnorth wrote: »
    Well, of course we don't know what he really said, but this fits with the quotes from CBB, so I suppose it might be true.

James and Ola needed to decide before the series began if they were in it or not. I would completely understand and respect Ola going if James couldn't be in it, but attacking a show his wife is part of I have no time for. And I'll admit that's 95% because it's so unfair on Steve, who deserves to have a partner who is completely committed to the show, and I don't see how she can be when her husband is so invested in this series being a flop.

If Ola was no longer in the show I'd think he was free to say as he wants. I don't agree :with him about Brucie and I haven't missed James at all, but he's free to have his own opinion. And I'm free to think him a twit.

Agreed, also, Ola is my favourite pro but I do find her just going through the motions this series, her heart dosent seem to be in it, sadly would probs have been best if she had gone at the same time as James :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zabe wrote: »
    One persons "mouthing off" is anothers making informed and justified comments. He isn't pushing his opinions down your throat, you have to go looking for them.........so just don't!

As for him touting Ola's calender around like a pimp.....couldn't he just be incredibly proud of her and everything she does? I think they are both forthright, honest people trying to earn a living so if you don't like what he has to say move away from his Twitter page ffs!

It sure shows deep love and respect for a husband to speak of "smashing his wives back doors in" in a magazine!! :o:confused:
  • Serenity.Serenity. Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    It sure shows deep love and respect for a husband to speak of "smashing his wives back doors in" in a magazine!! :o:confused:

Yikes, did he really say that? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serenity. wrote: »
    Yikes, did he really say that? :o

Yeah, after he left the BB house!! The guys an @rse, a complete immature doughball Ola deserves more respect.
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,068
    Forum Member
    Ola looks drawn to me and I wonder if that's to do with being torn between Strictly and her berk of a husband?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, after he left the BB house!! The guys an @rse, a complete immature doughball Ola deserves more respect.

Yep, he's that alright.>:(
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    I agreed with a tweet of James's last night when he said the vt should be more about them practicing than these stupid skits they do.

But the VT's have been like that for the last few years when he was on the show, he didnt' say anything then.
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Going into the CBB house and watching are what makes people arses imho. Saying ridiculous and inappropriate things goes with that territory

That and the likes of progs about attention seeking feckwits in Essex, Chelsea and Newcastle is just crap telly of the highest order.

: offatatangentmodeoff : :)
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good grief! It's not often in 21st century Britain you get to use the word oaf but it certainly describes him.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ola looks drawn to me and I wonder if that's to do with being torn between Strictly and her berk of a husband?

Apparently she was sick all yesterday. I'd guess hurling accounts adequately for looking drawn.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She certainly appears to have aged very suddenly. Looks tired and that old "Ola magic" just doesn't seem to be there anymore. I hope she's ok.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Apparently she was sick all yesterday. I'd guess hurling accounts adequately for looking drawn.

Oh, right. But I don't think she has looked really well since the start of this series. Not ill, just tired and disinterested somehow.
  • AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is appalling
  • AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, right. But I don't think she has looked really well since the start of this series. Not ill, just tired and disinterested somehow.

I agree she does look tired and drawn......it must be very difficult for her, with the conflict between her job and James's comments
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member

morning sickness??? :D

(Lights blue touchpaper and runs away)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amethyzt wrote: »
    I agree she does look tired and drawn......it must be very difficult for her, with the conflict between her job and James's comments

She certainly does :( She hasn't got the usual sparkle, I feel for her, she maybe should have went at the same time as James, He lasted as long on the back of her popularity and now HE is throwing bombs into her career!!>:(
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the Bandwagon has moved across from the BB forum, for someone some people cant stand they sure seem to post about him a lot.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    His twitter comments are only an issue if you um, look at his twitter. I know stating the obvious is obvious but sometimes you gotta...
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,068
    Forum Member

No I don't mean just this weekend I mean the whole series so far.
    She's not her old self at all.