Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats CNBC time to celebrate :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Congrats CNBC time to celebrate :p

That's exactly what I'm doing now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehe and how are you celeberating Guiness, Cake, Party Poppers :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hehe and how are you celeberating Guiness, Cake, Party Poppers :p

End of exams party at the college bar :D I'm posting from my iPod, that's why my posts are a bit short!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End of exams party at the college bar :D I'm posting from my iPod, that's why my posts are a bit short!

Haha as the evening progresses il be having to decipher them as you lean ever more perilously to the floor :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha as the evening progresses il be having to decipher them as you lean ever more perilously to the floor :D:p

Haha exactly :p I bet my friends are furiously writing away, trying to get it finished in time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha exactly :p I bet my friends are furiously writing away, trying to get it finished in time :D

Haha your seeming pretty sober still :p And see the perks of finishing early extra free time ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha your seeming pretty sober still :p And see the perks of finishing early extra free time ;)

I didn't drink anything of the alcoholic variety :D Well I suppose that's a perk, but it won't be one for long :p I have to do a Tort assignment next and also my Semester 2 essay, which is of course in IT Law ;) I might have to go and talk to you know who at the beginning of Semester 2 about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't drink anything of the alcoholic variety :D Well I suppose that's a perk, but it won't be one for long :p I have to do a Tort assignment next and also my Semester 2 essay, which is of course in IT Law ;) I might have to go and talk to you know who at the beginning of Semester 2 about it.

Haha you have more self control than most 22 year okds i know :p And just enjoy the break for now and a perk of seeing you know who at the beginning of Semester 2 ;):p And just found out alexandra burke only sold 15k+ of HOH wow that is seriously low :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha you have more self control than most 22 year okds i know :p And just enjoy the break for now and a perk of seeing you know who at the beginning of Semester 2 ;):p And just found out alexandra burke only sold 15k+ of HOH wow that is seriously low :eek:

I have a confession to make - I don't drink alcohol! :o:D Well the Tort assignment has to be in by January 25th so it needs to be done or at least started and with the Semester 2 essay I need to make a plan on what I'm going to write about so I can show it to you know who :p That really is low :eek: Must admit the two singles from HOH were good. Let It Go is actually one of the songs I associate with you know who ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all how are we :) ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hows you ? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fine, relieved that I've finally done my essay :D Wonder how my friends are getting on? And you know who is probably coming back tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha relaxing day now i bet more so than your friends who i assume right now are panicking :p And i know you excited ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha relaxing day now i bet more so than your friends who i assume right now are panicking :p And i know you excited ;):p

They're probably in the library writing away :eek: Of course, but I won't see him until January. I hope I get a good grade for my essay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're probably in the library writing away :eek: Of course, but I won't see him until January. I hope I get a good grade for my essay.

Haha with shots of espresso lined up just to keep them going :p And jans not that far are you off for xmas now ? And you probs will you finished early enough worked hard so i should expect u to do well :)

And anyone looking forward to Britneys new material im intrigued as to what it may sound like. Aso loving rihannas new single and give Gabrielle aplin a spin some nice songs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha with shots of espresso lined up just to keep them going :p And jans not that far are you off for xmas now ? And you probs will you finished early enough worked hard so i should expect u to do well :)

And anyone looking forward to Britneys new material im intrigued as to what it may sound like. Aso loving rihannas new single and give Gabrielle aplin a spin some nice songs.

That and Red Bull should keep them going :D I am, but as I said I've got other assignments to start working on over Christmas. I should do well. If you know who doesn't like my work then that's his problem!

I can't wait for Britney's new album. It sounds promising. Sounds like 2013 might be a good year for music :D 2012 wasn't the greatest year for mainstream stuff but outside of mainstream music I guess there was some good stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That and Red Bull should keep them going :D I am, but as I said I've got other assignments to start working on over Christmas. I should do well. If you know who doesn't like my work then that's his problem!

I can't wait for Britney's new album. It sounds promising. Sounds like 2013 might be a good year for music :D 2012 wasn't the greatest year for mainstream stuff but outside of mainstream music I guess there was some good stuff.

Haha took about Caffiene buzz :D And you worked hard so ushould do well and indeed stuff em if u dnt :p

And same here it should be interesting to see which route she takes as ovbiously FF whilst pop was somewhat different to other albums at the time and still in some ways. And agreed outside the top 40 so many great albums and even some that maged a deal of success but the big singles and albums of the year alot to be desired.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha took about Caffiene buzz :D And you worked hard so ushould do well and indeed stuff em if u dnt :p

And same here it should be interesting to see which route she takes as ovbiously FF whilst pop was somewhat different to other albums at the time and still in some ways. And agreed outside the top 40 so many great albums and even some that maged a deal of success but the big singles and albums of the year alot to be desired.

They'll need it :D You know who has already seen a draft of the essay and I edited it a lot since. I hope he likes it. I was reading the Semester 2 essay titles earlier and one of the airy-fairy one's essay titles is "Should copyright apply to invisible art?" Seriously, does that even make sense? :rolleyes: How can you copyright something you can't see?

FF is one of my favourite Britney albums ever. It actually reminds me of the Apple Store and watching the One to One members being pathetic :p I'll be listening to it when I go to the Apple Store. I'll be in London on Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday and going to one of the stores. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll need it :D You know who has already seen a draft of the essay and I edited it a lot since. I hope he likes it. I was reading the Semester 2 essay titles earlier and one of the airy-fairy one's essay titles is "Should copyright apply to invisible art?" Seriously, does that even make sense? :rolleyes: How can you copyright something you can't see?

FF is one of my favourite Britney albums ever. It actually reminds me of the Apple Store and watching the One to One members being pathetic :p I'll be listening to it when I go to the Apple Store. I'll be in London on Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday and going to one of the stores. :D

Haha i bet they'll be getting the shakes about now :p And see good to finsih early many changes needed it ? And im headspun what the hell is invisible art :confused: I suppose it could be like the turner prize 93 which has since been removed and technically remains only in photos but then see there is evidence that it existed in the first place so i suppose if it has proof of existence in some form :confused: In fact no i dea whatsoever with that one :D

And same here probably Blackout, FF, Britney, ITZ, BOMT, OIDIA, and least favourite Circus that album was just bland it had potential but just felt like a weaker Blackout have u heard the three japanes extras of Blackout v good. And ooh lucky git London at Christmas im ever so slightly jealous :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha i bet they'll be getting the shakes about now :p And see good to finsih early many changes needed it ? And im headspun what the hell is invisible art :confused: I suppose it could be like the turner prize 93 which has since been removed and technically remains only in photos but then see there is evidence that it existed in the first place so i suppose if it has proof of existence in some form :confused: In fact no i dea whatsoever with that one :D

And same here probably Blackout, FF, Britney, ITZ, BOMT, OIDIA, and least favourite Circus that album was just bland it had potential but just felt like a weaker Blackout have u heard the three japanes extras of Blackout v good. And ooh lucky git London at Christmas im ever so slightly jealous :D

That or asking you know who for extensions, but he won't reply until he gets back from the US. I had to change the footnotes and add some stuff in. I'm trying to figure that out too, but it's typical for the airy-fairy one :confused: Why can't she do her own airy-fairy research? She's crazy.

I liked Circus, it wasn't a bad album. Least favourite has to be her debut. The singles are good (Baby One More Time is a pop classic really) but the rest of the songs sound dated and cheesy compared to her later albums. Blackout was my favourite :D Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but I'll be back in Ireland next Friday. You know who is coming back from the US tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That or asking you know who for extensions, but he won't reply until he gets back from the US. I had to change the footnotes and add some stuff in. I'm trying to figure that out too, but it's typical for the airy-fairy one :confused: Why can't she do her own airy-fairy research? She's crazy.

I liked Circus, it wasn't a bad album. Least favourite has to be her debut. The singles are good (Baby One More Time is a pop classic really) but the rest of the songs sound dated and cheesy compared to her later albums. Blackout was my favourite :D Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but I'll be back in Ireland next Friday. You know who is coming back from the US tomorrow.

Oooh they did leave it late especially if he went away :o And i know its a rediculous question its so vague without anything to truly anchor it in the way of an answer :p

I like Circus but its her weakest and probably her least impactful i like BOMT mainly for nostalgia and its a perfect pop album but yes its dated and definitely definitely a product of its time :pmind you her first 4 are sounded dated already in their production. And again in seperate countries but you have shopping to take your mind off it do visit topshop whilst there and of course hamleys :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooh they did leave it late especially if he went away :o And i know its a rediculous question its so vague without anything to truly anchor it in the way of an answer :p

I like Circus but its her weakest and probably her least impactful i like BOMT mainly for nostalgia and its a perfect pop album but yes its dated and definitely definitely a product of its time :pmind you her first 4 are sounded dated already in their production. And again in seperate countries but you have shopping to take your mind off it do visit topshop whilst there and of course hamleys :p

Most of them knew he was going to the US, so why leave the assignments so late? It's a ridiculous question really. The essay has to be no longer than 5000 words, but how could anyone write a 5000 word essay on invisible art? :confused: One of my neighbours was painting their house today. They should have painted it luminous yellow :p Remember that solution I came up with last week when my friend was bothering me?

I don't think Britney or In The Zone sound too dated. I think BOMT does and Oops to a point as well. I don't go to Topshop as the clothes are too small for me :( They would have fitted me when I was 12. I might go to Hamleys if I can tear myself away from the Apple Store :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of them knew he was going to the US, so why leave the assignments so late? It's a ridiculous question really. The essay has to be no longer than 5000 words, but how could anyone write a 5000 word essay on invisible art? :confused: One of my neighbours was painting their house today. They should have painted it luminous yellow :p Remember that solution I came up with last week when my friend was bothering me?

I don't think Britney or In The Zone sound too dated. I think BOMT does and Oops to a point as well. I don't go to Topshop as the clothes are too small for me :( They would have fitted me when I was 12. I might go to Hamleys if I can tear myself away from the Apple Store :p

I know what you mean i used to eave it late but id have an essay plan and know what i was righting and would ave it sussed with my lecturer doing it blind as it were is asking for a low mark :o I know what you mean waffle i suppose as long as you answer the question with a concievable argument it should fly ;) And haha lime green im thinking with yellow and orange stripes :p

And i lstened to it recently and like BOMT/OIDIA its very much of its time and the sound of the era it was made. And i know rediculous sizes but the amount of floors is worth a vist could clothe an entire nation :D And hamleys is just as interesting i mean from one toy shop to another :D
This discussion has been closed.