Options

Compare and contrast

2»

Comments

• Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree that Helen and Ash have genuine feelings for each other. Although I dislike Helen, I would be happy for her if it could continue on the outside and she could have a fulfilling relationship. I have my doubts about this though. I think Ash is a bit of a Casanova myself, he has admitted he can charm the ladies when he wants to. He could soon be busy charming someone else. But who knows?

Stephen and Kim were contrived from the start. You could tell by her face that Stephen was getting on her nerves. A telling moment for me was when the mechanical sex finished, Kim turned over and looked right at the camera with a very sly look on her face. I am no prude, but it just seemed really disgusting. There is no way that pairing was genuine and I'll bet they won't be together on the outside.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the Genuine Relationship between Helen and Ash ,but i have an awful feeling that when they get out ,and Ashs Mum has her say and his mates take the piss about going with an EX-Prostitute ,that she won't see Ash for dust and that Helen will end up getting Badly hurt ,as i don't think he'll even remain friends with her which is such a shame after the close Bond they have in there :(

I hope i'm wrong and even if it goes nowhere relationship wise ,i would like to think he was strong enough to still be a friend to her and not cut her off completely
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    I really like the Genuine Relationship between Helen and Ash ,but i have an awful feeling that when they get out ,and Ashs Mum has her say and his mates take the piss about going with an EX-Prostitute ,that she won't see Ash for dust and that Helen will end up getting Badly hurt ,as i don't think he'll even remain friends with her which is such a shame after the close Bond they have in there

I think they'll be friends after they leave the house - they have formed a close friendship.

Even though there is definitely chemistry between them, I don't think it'll develop into a relationship, I think it would be fraught with difficulties. Who knows?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll be friends after they leave the house - they have formed a close friendship.

Even though there is definitely chemistry between them, I don't think it'll develop into a relationship, I think it would be fraught with difficulties. Who knows?

Yep added a bit on my last post Penny ,to say ,I hope he'll be strong enough to still be a friend to her and not cut her off completely ,as it would be such a shame after their close Friendship in there :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Helen and Ash - Steven and Kim.

Seeing Helen and Ash kissing under the covers and laying on the bed the next day talking about it revealed real chemistry I think. There was something very touching about the way she was stroking his hair and he was laying looking at her. I thought it was really lovely.

Compare this to so called 'tender moments' between Kim and Steven where he has his arm proprietarily around her almost holding her down (look everyone this is my girl friend). There is no tenderness, no emotion, no chemistry - it all just makes me a bit eeeewwwwwww. The mechanical way they had sex and the 'open it' moment. All very contrived.

I feel confident that Helen and Ash won't go all the way on TV - she does have a past as a prostitute but certainly with regard to sex on TV she does appear to be more principled.

I like Helen. I think the relationship with Ash is very real and quite touching. The other two just irritate me - I'm not surprised it is being received negatively by the viewers.

You're quite right Penny, as always!

That beautiful fumbling moment shared under the duvet between Ash and Helen almost nearly made me forget how the pair of them have always hit out with personal insults against fellow housemates when they have felt under attack.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Hogface wrote: »
    You're quite right Penny, as always!

That beautiful fumbling moment shared under the duvet between Ash and Helen almost nearly made me forget how the pair of them have always hit out with personal insults against fellow housemates when they have felt under attack.

Not unlike yourself.