The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Comments

• WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vodkagirl wrote: »
    Hi just thought i would come and post to help you along as I have a lot of love for this thread because it has brought me lots of friends (and a few enemies pmsl) through John James and Josie.

Some of you might know through twitter or facebook that I am going to Liverpool on 22nd June for the weekend to stay with cathy and to meet up with I hope lots of people who live around the area. Anyone is welcome and I promise I will come back and post the details for anyone who wants to join us.

Keep positive ladies you must remember that the memories that you have no one can take away from you.

Hope everyone who is meeting up in Dublin enjoy the weekend I know I had a blast when I went to the PA in Kildare and also the Oxford crew xxxxx

Would love to Vodie but too far for me I'm afraid. Just promise me no all nighters, don't know if Liverpool could deal with the Pj & slipper brigade pmsl #getaseatforbrekkiethough :D:D:D:D:D

:D Just realised you're staying WITH Cathy *Omega's where's me fluffin Omega's* :D
  • Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Night Lover, and Hi everyone else.

Threads moved a bit today :)

What on earth is going on with DS, had about 6 attempts to log in and had to change my password several times and have no idea which one was accepted so if I never come back again you know why:(

Whilst I am still here, hope everyone who is going to Ireland this weekend has a lovely time. xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening everyone :-)

just popping on to wish everyone travelling to Dublin a safe journey.So looking forward to it.
    Alma and I are flying from Gatwick tomorrow morning .
    So excited to see Barbara has safely arrived at the hotel.

Thank-you John and Josie ...without you two we wouldn't be doing any of this ....very much love to you both

much love Jan xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJJ lover wrote: »
    Night everyone - tooo tired to talk tonight
    ;)

Night Carole :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Night Lover, and Hi everyone else.

Threads moved a bit today :)

What on earth is going on with DS, had about 6 attempts to log in and had to change my password several times and have no idea which one was accepted so if I never come back again you know why:(

Whilst I am still here, hope everyone who is going to Ireland this weekend has a lovely time. xx

Evening Lizzy - do what Kay said, don't log out & bookmark it in your favourites :) She described how to do it 2 or 3 pages back - kfb threadname :)

just popping on to wish everyone travelling to Dublin a safe journey.So looking forward to it.

Thank-you John and Josie ...without you two we wouldn't be doing any of this ....very much love to you both

much love Jan xxxx

Ditto to Jan's post. A ball will be held in Dublins fair city and the Irish eyes will indeed be smiling. We all have so much to thank both Josie and John for - they are indeed very special people :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rach11906 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! How are you all? Not posted in ages but I do lurk occasionally!!

Saw this on twitter just now by love quotes and couldnt help but bring it over here as it reminded me of a certain pair!

"Funny how at one moment, both of you were inseparable. And now, both of you are two people who trying to forget each other"

Remind you of anyone??

*Sigh*

xxxxxxxxx

Hi princess ....thank-you for asking for this such a long time ago now ...
    DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT.

It's JJJ top 10 moments

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xet0gb_jjj-top-10-moments_shortfilms

much love Jan xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off to pack then bed

night night sweet dreams everyone much love Janxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off to pack then bed

Night Jan, safe journey and enjoy :)
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off to pack then bed

night jan have a fab time in ireland xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    miljo wrote: »
    just read back the last few pages & i swear i'm welling up!!! just look how many people are offering help to our texan threadie barbara! offering her your free texts maggi...how lovely of you to do that for a lady who you've yet to meet & have only chatted to through the internet.
    i'm betting barbara is feeling all fuzzy inside with all the kind offers she's received!! i can practically feel the buzz of excitement for the weekend ahead when everyone meets up!!
    what a lovely bunch of people there are who post or have posted on our lovely thread. i only hope & wish that john james & josie realise the impact they've had & still have.
    everyone off to dublin , i hope you have a totally stupendous time xxxx

You're making me feel :cry::cry: Julie. I love your posts you just say exactly how you feel :)
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    I wish we were going don't you Julie ?

Wish you were too Mrs. P. :(
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Night Barbara :) Don't let them lead you astray tomorrow love. You'll have a blast, great bunch of people, friendships made thanks to both Josie and John :)

BIB.....so very true Wends. :)

Off for a soak...Night all. :yawn: :sleep:
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    well ones bed is calling me, god i hope i have a settled nite its doing my head in at least i slept well tues nite,
    goodnight everyone see you all tomorrow xxxx
    Forum Member

much love Jan xxxx

Thank you for posting that again, seen it before, but brought it all back. Makes me wonder how anyone can think what they had wasn't real. OK it may not have lasted, but it was what it was.
    And even if they manage to blot it out of memory, there are a lot of people here who won't.

Night guys, take care. Liz xx
    Forum Member
    Evening Lizzy - do what Kay said, don't log out & bookmark it in your favourites :) She described how to do it 2 or 3 pages back - kfb threadname :)

Am doing so now - if it doesn't work, I will be here with you in spirit, if not in body:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    You're making me feel :cry::cry: Julie. I love your posts you just say exactly how you feel :)

[/B]

suebloore wrote: »
    well ones bed is calling me, god i hope i have a settled nite its doing my head in at least i slept well tues nite,

goodnight both xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »

[/B]

suebloore wrote: »
    Thank you for posting that again, seen it before, but brought it all back. Makes me wonder how anyone can think what they had wasn't real. OK it may not have lasted, but it was what it was.
    And even if they manage to blot it out of memory, there are a lot of people here who won't.

Night guys, take care. Liz xx

Night you lovely lot :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Am doing so now - if it doesn't work, I will be here with you in spirit, if not in body:D:D

Hopefully we will see you back again tomorrow Lizzy, night love :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

change to fire fox and you can automaticly go back where you were on your previous visit xx goodnight xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully we will see you back again tomorrow Lizzy, night love :)

hey wend how are you and gd keeping xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Would love to Vodie but too far for me I'm afraid. Just promise me no all nighters, don't know if Liverpool could deal with the Pj & slipper brigade pmsl #getaseatforbrekkiethough :D:D:D:D:D

:D Just realised you're staying WITH Cathy *Omega's where's me fluffin Omega's* :D

Don't worry I see a few people in the Merseyside area shopping with their pj's on (oh and some have curlers in their hair) :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    rach11906 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! How are you all? Not posted in ages but I do lurk occasionally!!

Saw this on twitter just now by love quotes and couldnt help but bring it over here as it reminded me of a certain pair!

"Funny how at one moment, both of you were inseparable. And now, both of you are two people who trying to forget each other"

Remind you of anyone??

*Sigh*

xxxxxxxxx

I think it may remind me of two people - just can't think of their names now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    hey wend how are you and gd keeping xx

GD's coming home tomorrow Jacky - we're both ok thanks love :)
    andcb wrote: »
    Don't worry I see a few people in the Merseyside area shopping with their pj's on (oh and some have curlers in their hair) :eek: :D

Ha ha ha why did that make me think of the Liver Birds :D pmsl :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone - good grief that was an effort trying to log on:eek:

Just wanted to wish everyone meeting up in Dublin this weekend a fab time and so pleased you have arrived safely Barbara - enjoy the UK. xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that will be a relief for you wend :)

it reminded me of them as well :D
    Forum Member

Great to hear GD is coming home tomorrow

I used to love that progamme :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andcb wrote: »
    Great to hear GD is coming home tomorrow

I used to love that progamme :D

that and the likely lads were brill :D
This discussion has been closed.