[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I like the ending of eastenders tonight it was right for him to call her mum

Comments

• Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was nice and naturally Came I think. Loved Shirley and Mick tonight .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was nice n abs naturally Came I think. Loved Shirley and Mick tonight .

so do I it ben a long time coming
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so do I it ben a long time coming

Definitely hope Dean don't muck it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely hope Dean don't muck it up.

I think it be divided but where does buster come in to it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it be divided but where does buster come in to it

Mick Seemed go warm a while ago go Buster a while ago. Hopefully their Relationship is explored.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mick Seemed go warm a while ago go Buster a while ago. Hopefully their Relationship is explored.

I hope so maybe buster can get it on with elaie lolnah joking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so maybe buster can get it on with elaie lolnah joking

Ha Elaine has her own man coming in.:) we need more Buster and Mick stuff
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha Elaine has her own man coming in.:) we need more Buster and Mick stuff

lol yes but also with the grandkids
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol yes but also with the grandkids

Definitely I liked the little Nancy and Buster Scenes we had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely I liked the little Nancy and Buster Scenes we had.

I like to Shirley and nancy more and maybe Ollie an see granny Shirley lol
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was nothing about Dean in the autumn trailer that was released online. Roxy was involved in the Ronnie and Charlie storyline by the looks of things. With Mick calling Shirley mum, it would be wrong NOT to expose Dean for what he did. Maybe if Mick and Linda have a Christmasy wedding, she finds out beforehand so she can abandon him, embrace Mick unconditionally and beg for Linda's forgiveness.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I really hope Dean is exposed soon so we can see more of Mick and Shirley as mother and son. Mick calling Shirley mum was perfect, understated but lovely. It would be good to see Mick, Shirley and Buster as a little family. I think it will be easier for Mick to see Shirley as his mum because she was a mum to him growing up anyway, whereas he had a dad in Stan.

I wonder how the truth about Dean will come out, I'd like a heart to heart between Shirley and Linda.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,172
    Forum Member
    I'm obviously in the minority - i almost wanted to be sick at the 'Mum, sit in the front' stuff and re-embracing Babe into the fold, seeming to think committing arson and endangering other people's caravan's, belongings and possibly lives (including the children you could hear playing) was a 'freeing' experience.

Mick didn't turn against shirley because he found out she was his biological mother but because she defended and protected his wife's rapist, vilifying his wife (calling her a liar and a cheat) in the process. How has that changed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shirley and Linda 2 hander would work.
  • mystery23mystery23 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was ridiculous and contrived
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,172
    Forum Member
    mystery23 wrote: »

Seconded.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it weird, I mean noway could I suddenly call a person I knew all my life to be my sister my mum regardless of our biology.

Mothers and fathers are NOT just sperm and eggs. Its as bad as Sharon suddenly calling Den by his name and some random sperm depositor her father.
  • boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a really great moment.
  • bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    mystery23 wrote: »

Absolutely. "Oh, do you know want everybody. Let's forget Dean ever raped Linda and Babe ever sold babies. Let's all go eat some trifle. Lovely Jubbly"
  • hae2811hae2811 Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I didn't understand why she was getting in the back when it was just the two of them! Obviously to give reason for the moment, which was nice, but was a bit daft, he's hardly a cabbie :D
  • bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    hae2811 wrote: »
    I didn't understand why she was getting in the back when it was just the two of them! Obviously to give reason for the moment, which was nice, but was a bit daft, he's hardly a cabbie :D

When I wasn't on speaking terms with my brother. I used to always sit in the back when it was just the two of us. Yes, not talking but still taking lifts. Lol. I suppose sitting in the front together its very personal when you are not on speaking terms.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it was the right time tbh, with the Dean stuff still unresolved there will be continued underlined problems until he exposed and until Shirley finally accepts his a rapist and she apologize to Linda until then the Mum moment doesn't hold much worth, guess we will see.
    Forum Member
    Shirley and Linda 2 hander would work.

Agreed.
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering if Mick and Shirley growing closer will make Dean jealous and he will resent them or cause problems? No doubt be will react
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Zoe refer to Kat as her mum in the end, or was it always by her first name?