Options

Paul O Grady - Live- Itv1

Comments

• Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Everyone likes the hat??? Errr, no Barbara....

I like it? :)
  • Options
    Digi DanDigi Dan Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

Me too....
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

I'll get her to leave it to you in her will ;);)
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm borderline about the hat.

Havent made my mind up yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm borderline about the hat.

Havent made my mind up yet

Suppose it depends if you like coconut mushrooms hehehe;);)
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a flacid porcupine :confused:

GRRR PAUL :mad:MACFLY :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like McFly :o They don't take themselves seriously but really could with their success... and they are a band who are still friends after all this time...
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took Barbara so long to get to wear it and it's had 2 outings in a week !
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mikebuk wrote: »
    Took Barbara so long to get to wear it and it's had 2 outings in a week !

Wonder if she'll wear it on the 50th anniversary of Corrie :D
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like McFly :o They don't take themselves seriously but really could with their success... and they are a band who are still friends after all this time...

I love McFly :o But the way he is saying it is bugging me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember the same stuff as Paul eek!!!!
  • Options
    tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mcfly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,time for me to.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbara Knox, what a classy lady and how nice and refreshing for someone to awknowledge the audience
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else think she came across as rather eccentric? in a good way of course
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbara Knox, what a classy lady and how nice and refreshing for someone to awknowledge the audience
    Isn't Barbara just a really lovely, gently spoken lady... I like Paul O'Grady too, he seems a nice guy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was close to bringing a tear to me eye, what a lovely woman, felt a bit sorry for her sat amongst rowdy boys...
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone likes the hat??? Errr, no Barbara....

the hat was ok,. granted not to everyones taste but I thought it looked fine and the fact that it was given to her by her mother was a lovely story and I can see why she chose to wear it.. a nice story behind it. She did seem a lovely lady and not one to court the tabloids like others on the Street.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the show will be back for another series, ok it's not done amazing in the ratings but nice to have such a live show on a Friday evening...
  • Options
    Hello.Hello. Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great performance from McFly. Always playing live when they can. Really nice guys when I met them! Especially Tom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the interview with Barbara I must admit I often thought she was a snob who refused to do interviews so it was nice for her to say its because of nerves she doesn't do interviews. She came across really well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Digi Dan wrote: »
    I wonder if the show will be back for another series, ok it's not done amazing in the ratings but nice to have such a live show on a Friday evening...

I agree. Stuff those who say it should only be on at 5.00... Apart from one show when I really didn't like any guest, I thinkk it's been good and it's LIVE.. How many shows can say that today?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    the hat was ok,. granted not to everyones taste but I thought it looked fine and the fact that it was given to her by her mother was a lovely story and I can see why she chose to wear it.. a nice story behind it. She did seem a lovely lady and not one to court the tabloids like others on the Street.

Barbara was really nice. The "old Corrie" people. Quite a few of them were customers of my parents - never were "star struck"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello. wrote: »
    Great performance from McFly. Always playing live when they can. Really nice guys when I met them! Especially Tom.

The McFly guys are brilliant - really natural. Danny's tweets are brilliant
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the interview with Barbara I must admit I often thought she was a snob who refused to do interviews so it was nice for her to say its because of nerves she doesn't do interviews. She came across really well.

Same as Kate Bush was criticised for never touring, turned out she was scared in front of an audience and the death of a lighting engineer during her only tour freaked her out, yet she still sold millions of records.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Same as Kate Bush was criticised for never touring, turned out she was scared in front of an audience and the death of a lighting engineer during her only tour freaked her out, yet she still sold millions of records.

I think it's very easy for the media to pick up on every little fault without ever bothering to know the why or the wherefore....:mad: