Options

Ali Bastian & Brian Fortuna Appreciation Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebandmel wrote: »
    Guys are we losing the plot or what with the AT theory to even suggest it's Brian is well crazy. Yes I believe AT knows Brian but their posts only put Brian in a negative light with us all. So what a great friend to have.

It's all so intriguing though, I think most people have considered a lot of possible candidates over the months, by the close description definately someone who has actually met Ali!

Moving on I thought that the most telling omission was during the VT of past Salsas what with B being the Salsa king ( or something like that).
  • Options
    pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail this morning had some pictures of the Christmas Special ,Fern Britton , Vince Cable and Pamela who they said was this seasons representative on the show. So we have to suffer ming as well. YUCK, YUC K if you choose to watch it.
  • Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pennybel wrote: »
    Thinking about it is possibly an agent arranged date,and we all know Afterthoughts loves to try and wind us up.

Sounds like both parties have products to advertise, hmmm. It also wasn't a very personal description eg they've been on a couple of dates etc etc it was 'such and such new Lara Croft' or wtte. Don't get me wrong I fully expect to see A and B out and about with other dates, just the AT post struck me as a bit impersonal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like both parties have products to advertise, hmmm.

And could benefit from increased media coverage....;)
  • Options
    rebandmelrebandmel Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Guys they posed together in a pic doesn't mean they were on a date, at these sort of do they pose celebrities together as they arrive. I can't see AT would be thrilled if Brian was dating this girl considering they thought Ali was beneath Brian career wise, unless they think being a computer games image is better then a west end star who has been nominated for a award.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even if she is the new girl in his life I doubt he would ever find a more beautiful and caring person than Ali B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guys they posed together in a pic doesn't mean they were on a date, at these sort of do they pose celebrities together as they arrive. I can't see AT would be thrilled if Brian was dating this girl considering they thought Ali was beneath Brian career wise, unless they think being a computer games image is better then a west end star who has been nominated for a award.

Good point,very true.
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all

The nativity play was wonderful. James sang and did all the actions today - apparently on Friday when Victoria saw it she said and I quote "he just walked onto the stage and then got off again - he did nothing" - sisiterly love for you! :D:D
    We then served coffee an mince pies to the parents followed by a short carol service..................................and we do it all again tomorrow, added to that, Victoria's concert is on as well in the afternoon and evening!! :D:D

Glad to see Mr. F out and about. I do wish he wouldn't just wear black - has he only got one tie? :D:D Seems strange seeing him out with another woman - I suppose it was bound to happen sooner rather than later! :eek::eek:
    Awwww sweet.

The little boy I work with was a king in the play who, and with the other two kings, brought presents for Mary. The other two gave their presents to Mary by putting them down at her feet, but my little one turned round to walk off stage forgetting to lay the present down. The teacher prompted him "Oscar are you going to leave the present for Mary", for which he said "oh yeah" and turned back round and threw the present at Marys feet. Was so funny, the audience laughed, and made it a special moment for his parents as they were in the front row!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about it is possibly an agent arranged date,and we all know Afterthoughts loves to try and wind us up.It was not posted on Brians thread wonder why.

Hello
    I am guessing because Pam only posted the photo today and no one asked who she was! ;)

Someone asked on twitter - interesting to see if Brian replies to that tweet. I think these charity events are all about networking, meeting up and getting your photo taken. :)

Right I am off dancing tonight - haven't been in a while because of weather and being poorly! Looking forward - off to cook tea!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am trying to put the tree up - don't enjoy this task!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jennewrobo wrote: »
    [/B]
    Hello
    I am guessing because Pam only posted the photo today and no one asked who she was! ;)

Someone asked on twitter - interesting to see if Brian replies to that tweet. I think these charity events are all about networking, meeting up and getting your photo taken. :)

Right I am off dancing tonight - haven't been in a while because of weather and being poorly! Looking forward - off to cook tea!

Make the most of your evening out Jen have a lovely time
    forecast not brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jennewrobo wrote: »
    [/B]
    Hello

Enjoy the dancing Jen hope you've remembered the steps :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever Afterthoughts is they are a nasty peice of work and not someone you would want to be associated with.

Off to flower club to see a Christmas flower demonstration.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever Afterthoughts is they are a nasty peice of work and not someone you would want to be associated with.

Would Like to agree on that- and they are clearly associated with Brian based on what they know!

I have too had my thoughts and dont think it is so extreme to say it could be Brian- the internet allows anyone to be anyone Im afraid. Although in my opinion I think it is his father, and I know some say he was really friendly- but who knows whats genuine these days. Im not just saying this as a far shot, but a story he told to a fan by the stage door was almost word perfect to a post he made attacking James Jordan that was seen by some before being quickly erased!

I dont believe anything to do with it all now tbh! And am not going to personally respond to anything afterthoughts says - as they dont deserve the recognition!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have a lovely evening Sally i've been to a lot of flower dems and they are very enjoyable Xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder on how many levels ITT is going to annoy me tonight.......:rolleyes::eek::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow AT has rattled us tonight do you what I not going to waste my breath on them, although I did think it was odd no posts last week when Brian was promoting his DVD you would have thought they would have mentioned it if they claim to know Brian so well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow AT has rattled us tonight do you what I not going to waste my breath on them, although I did think it was odd no posts last week when Brian was promoting his DVD you would have thought they would have mentioned it if they claim to know Brian so well.

Think best not to feed their ego......;):D
  • Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got good news today -= have been offered an interview next Wednesday for a ward clerk / secretary role. Same pay band as I am on, but more London Weighting as the hospital is classes as inner London, whereas Croydon is outer London.

It's for the adult eating disorder unit at the Springfield Hospital at Tooting Bec, and it turns out that my lovely manager was the Executive Nurse there until 2003! If that's not a good omen, what is???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katharine that's fab news about the interview fingers cross for you and TheBamf don't worry I not going to waste any more energy on AT they are not worth it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got good news today -= have been offered an interview next Wednesday for a ward clerk / secretary role. Same pay band as I am on, but more London Weighting as the hospital is classes as inner London, whereas Croydon is outer London.

It's for the adult eating disorder unit at the Springfield Hospital at Tooting Bec, and it turns out that my lovely manager was the Executive Nurse there until 2003! If that's not a good omen, what is???

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Katharine Xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats great news Katharine fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I doubt he would ever find a more beautiful and caring person than Ali B.

What a lovely thing to post Val and many, including me, agree with you.
    Jess, I agree with you too, would certainly not reply to a certain poster who has more front than Blackpool Pier posting here again. Have been saying for a while now, feel we should be looking closer to home on the identity front.:rolleyes:
    Think Kirsten is right, hopefully it won't be too long before we see Ali out with a hunky, young guy.:p Or in Kirsten's words: having a good flirt with a hunky, young guy!:p
  • Options
    WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Awwww sweet.

The little boy I work with was a king in the play who, and with the other two kings, brought presents for Mary. The other two gave their presents to Mary by putting them down at her feet, but my little one turned round to walk off stage forgetting to lay the present down. The teacher prompted him "Oscar are you going to leave the present for Mary", for which he said "oh yeah" and turned back round and threw the present at Marys feet. Was so funny, the audience laughed, and made it a special moment for his parents as they were in the front row!!

Childrens' Nativity plays are priceless!!! :D:D

Good luck Kath! :):)

SalsaShon wrote: »
    What a lovely thing to post Val and many, including me, agree with you.
    Jess, I agree with you too, would certainly not reply to a certain poster who has more front than Blackpool Pier posting here again. Have been saying for a while now, feel we should be looking closer to home on the identity front.:rolleyes:
    Think Kirsten is right, hopefully it won't be too long before we see Ali out with a hunky, young guy.:p Or in Kirsten's words: having a good flirt with a hunky, young guy!:p

I agree. Ali deserves to be happy!!! :):)
  • Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeahhhhhh!!!!! My DVD's have shipped!!!
This discussion has been closed.