Ali Bastian & Brian Fortuna Appreciation Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    TheBamf wrote: »
    AT posted on B thread that B in audience tonight.

Obviously Brian is not sitting on the front row or has been shown on tv. Surely at least one TAFF would have seen him! :):eek:
  • TheoLTheoL Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Sorry...I hope you do not mind my asking, but who is Ming? I am intrigued.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously Brian is not sitting on the front row or has even been shown on tv> Surely at least one TAFF would have seen him! :):eek:

Haven't really been watching the link bits as Ive been on here and twitter so not taken any notice of the audience... maybe reduce tweeting during the next show and look more.....:o:o:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheoL wrote: »
    Sorry...I hope you do not mind my asking, but who is Ming? I am intrigued.

Ha, sorry! Ming is James Jordan, at some point earlier this series he had his hair slicked back and a number of people commented he looked like Ming the Merciless.... it sort of stuck.....:rolleyes::eek::D:D
  • katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now somehow I don't think he is there seeing as how the BBC have erased both him & Ali from memory, only person who may have asked him would be Brendan as they were together at the Jingle Ball
  • WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    I watched the whole show with the girls and never saw Brian once. Sally and Mum did too and they neve mentioned seeing him either!!!!:eek::eek:
  • TheoLTheoL Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Ha, sorry! Ming is James Jordan, at some point earlier this series he had his hair slicked back and a number of people commented he looked like Ming the Merciless.... it sort of stuck.....:rolleyes::eek::D:D

HaHa. Thank you. I would never have guessed but it is funny. I thought it might be Kara although I could not work out any connection.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina may have invited him :) Or one of the BTF boys ;)
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    If Brian is there they will have put him as far as possible out of sight.
    Forum Member
    Now he knows how Brian felt with such good scores
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I can't tell you happy I am brucie!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes just seen the message at top of page of who came third
  • PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've long thought that by giving Interviews about leaving Strictly B and Lilia burnt their bridges with the BBC, whether they meant to or not, similar to Nicole Cutler ( although I realise that her NOTW interview was dis-credited and subject to legal action.

We may see B in the second part, AT is about early, wonder if they'll stick around to chat, dying to know if they enjoyed BTF!!!

On that note I'm outta here for a while, family calls (snow permitting). Have a great Christmas all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen Pammie finished third, thank god!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it weird how when Ali was there- camera on her often
    Brian there- nothing, surely he'd be seen on one angle

I know I shouldnt be so cynical but can we really believe afterthoughts on past posts? They are clearly American and refer to being able to watch the show! How? You cant get the BBC over there! Just saying- theyve said things before to stir/ create Brian conversation!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I know of Americans who were able to watch the show!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I know of Americans who were able to watch the show!

It is possible if you know what and how to do it!!!!!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Not as good as Ali and Brians AS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    I find it weird how when Ali was there- camera on her often
    Brian there- nothing, surely he'd be seen on one angle

I know I shouldnt be so cynical but can we really believe afterthoughts on past posts? They are clearly American and refer to being able to watch the show! How? You cant get the BBC over there! Just saying- theyve said things before to stir/ create Brian conversation!

Looking at the show right now, snow outside, but warm and cozy inside. Still don't see James in the group. Let's all shed a tear for James. Looks like Len's 7 will mean nothing in the final placing. Brilliant, Amazing, Stunning, for Kara
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pennybel wrote: »
    Not as good as Ali and Brians AS

Hey Val, nothing could top that for me, possibly my fave A&B dance out of many many brilliant ones..... assume we are talking the 2nd AS!!!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going down in a blaze of glory AT? It's getting a bit tired now.

ps, What's with the lack of .'s and your spelling is all over the shop, that beer must be good stuff!

Right, absolutely am outta here now, have a good one everyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Val, nothing could top that for me, possibly my fave A&B dance out of many many brilliant ones..... assume we are talking the 2nd AS!!!:D:D:D

I loved both AS..but then i loved all their dances:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at the show right now, snow outside, but warm and cozy inside. Still don't see James in the group. Let's all shed a tear for James. Looks like Len's 7 will mean nothing in the final placing. Brilliant, Amazing, Stunning, for Kara

Seems like you've upset the Ming and Pamela thread......:rolleyes::eek::D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

We certainly are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going down in a blaze of glory AT? It's getting a bit tired now.

ps, What's with the lack of .'s? Good punctuation costs nothing!

Right, absolutely am outta here now, have a good one everyone!

Have a great one Kirsten, eat and drink way way too much!!!!:D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.