World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• RedundantRedundant Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That went on way too long.
  • Chippy ChipsChippy Chips Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shield run-in during this one? I'm guessing so :)
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    With only 3 Raws until Wrestlemania I am feeling a little underwhelmed for it so far
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redundant wrote: »
    That went on way too long.

At least with this second match it's only a few weeks buildup, as opposed to last year when the buildup for the first match was shoved in our faces for months
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good video package but bet it'll get shoved down our throats!

There's 4 confirmed matches for Mania (Rock/Cena, Del Rio/Swagger, HHH/Brock and Taker/Punk) and tonight Henry/Ryback was hinted at but that seems to be as close as we have got to progression? Unless Rhodes Scholars reuniting means they will fight Kane and D-Bry. Ideally I'd like some kind of Tag Team Turmoil though. There's no hint as to who the Intercontinental or US title challengers may be.
  • AdamClelandAdamCleland Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lack of proper build up to Wrestlemania has been shocking! They've had 7 weeks FFS to make it the must see event ever!

This. I've never been so unexcited for Wrestlemania.

John Cena is beating The Rock for the title. We had a year off from Super Cena but now he's back.

Triple H is beating Brock Lesnar

Undertaker is beating CM Punk ... the buildup for this has been terrible though. Usually there's some element of "Oh it might end this year" but nah, nothing. Obviously 'taker is winning this time again.

ADR is beating Swagger, but nobody cares because that's really really boring. Ziggler will cash in and win the title, yawn. Predictable.

Ryback vs Mark Henry is going to be as exciting as Brock vs Goldberg at WM several years back .. nobody's gonna care about that either.

It's just a yawnfest and I'm not parting with 17 quid to watch it this year.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good video package but bet it'll get shoved down our throats!

There's 4 confirmed matches for Mania (Rock/Cena, Del Rio/Swagger, HHH/Brock and Taker/Punk) and tonight Henry/Ryback was hinted at but that seems to be as close as we have got to progression? Unless Rhodes Scholars reuniting means they will fight Kane and D-Bry. Ideally I'd like some kind of Tag Team Turmoil though. There's no hint as to who the Intercontinental or US title challengers may be.

Sheamus, Orton & Show v The Shield will probably be added to Mania soon.
  • jamespondojamespondo Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    The Bellas have only been rehired to keep Cena company on the road.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheamus, Orton & Show v The Shield will probably be added to Mania soon.

Judging by the builds so far it might just be added on the night!
  • jamespondojamespondo Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    The lack of proper build up to Wrestlemania has been shocking! They've had 7 weeks FFS to make it the must see event ever!

Just a filler Wrestlemania until the bigger WM 30. They know it will sell off having Rock, Brock, HHH and Taker on the same card.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Add Miz v Barrett to the Mania card as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that's sick of The Rock? I don't care about him at all anymore because he's not actually that good. His promos are really really bad, and I don't even find him funny anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So that's two things tonight which happened during the break, ridiculous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are all these pertinent, story driven events happening 'during commercial'? Baffling.
    Forum Member
    Why watch Raw when we can just watch WWE Active. More happens on there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwm101 wrote: »
    Why are all these pertinent, story driven events happening 'during commercial'? Baffling.

I think there's an app or something that you can get .. ? :confused: maybe they'd like you to use it
    Forum Member
    Oh ffs. Recaps, ads, trailers, WWE Active, Touts and repeat all again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that's sick of The Rock? I don't care about him at all anymore because he's not actually that good. His promos are really really bad, and I don't even find him funny anymore.

You're not. I loved Rock during the attitude era, but this is 2013 and the current version of The Rock just doesn't compare to how he used to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stu64 wrote: »
    Oh ffs. Recaps, ads, trailers, WWE Active, Touts and repeat all again

God bless America
  • KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blew all projections out of the water? Someone other than Maryse bought the dvd?
    Forum Member
    Raw is becoming just a joke of a show now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the 4th Movie to be advertised??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This reminds me of Booker T vs. Edge at WM18 - feuding over a shampoo commercial.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwm101 wrote: »
    This reminds me of Booker T vs. Edge at WM18 - feuding over a shampoo commercial.

That feud was miles better than this one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're not. I loved Rock during the attitude era, but this is 2013 and the current version of The Rock just doesn't compare to how he used to be.

It's like he's being pushed on us as the biggest thing in WWE. Bigger than Hulk Hogan.

I'd say people care more about Brock Lesnar than they do The Rock.
This discussion has been closed.