Options

Good decision by the public!

Dom's an unfunny nobody, but I've never even heard of Cheryl! She may be a nice girl, but bye bye Cheryl xxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of Acro or whatever he calls himself either. I think he should have gone.
  • Options
    Digi DanDigi Dan Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must have struggled to put her best bits together as she's hardly been featured.

Shame her interview is all about Gillian McKeith....
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone around here finds Dom hilarious :confused:
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    Dom's an unfunny nobody, but I've never even heard of Cheryl! She may be a nice girl, but bye bye Cheryl xxxxxx

Cheryl is Biancas mum, nor Bianca from Eastenders:D
  • Options
    gizmocrystalgizmocrystal Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone around here finds Dom hilarious :confused:

I use to love trigger happy TV but seeing him in this i have found him to be quite nasty
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha... did you see Gillians face?.... she thought she was going to be first out, she said 'she had a party to go to'!.... haha.. we are on to your game missus, you are not going to go swanning of in a luxury hotel for a week if we can help it!......:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    cheryl seems nice but she did not bring much to the show and dom i am not keen on i agree with post 6 there seems a nasty side to him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »

I'm glad she is out first, but probably for different reasons to you. Now Sheryl will enjoy several days of luxury, reunited with her loved ones whilst the odious McGrief has to remain in the jungle, getting herself more disliked by the public (if that's possible) and risking the ire of her fellow campmates - one of them is bound to explode at her soon! :D
  • Options
    kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish Gillian had gone, I like both Dom & Sheryl
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    mklass wrote: »
    Haha... did you see Gillians face?.... she thought she was going to be first out, she said 'she had a party to go to'!.... haha.. we are on to your game missus, you are not going to go swanning of in a luxury hotel for a week if we can help it!......:D:D:D

Spot on. My only concern is that she will think that we actually like her.:eek:
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digi Dan wrote: »
    They must have struggled to put her best bits together as she's hardly been featured.

Shame her interview is all about Gillian McKeith....

Yes, whatever you think of her she deserved her own interview, not all about the McFake woman!
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheryl was a nice woman, however that was that.

Stunned Dom was a possible evictee? He's a legend!
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Devilchild wrote: »
    I'm glad she is out first, but probably for different reasons to you. Now Sheryl will enjoy several days of luxury, reunited with her loved ones whilst the odious McGrief has to remain in the jungle, getting herself more disliked by the public (if that's possible) and risking the ire of her fellow campmates - one of them is bound to explode at her soon! :D

Completely agree with your reasonings, i hope she gets good things out of this (Sheryl that is:))
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »

I don't think you're onto her game at all if that's your assessment. She's absolutely desperate to win and will walk over anyone to achieve it.
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devilchild wrote: »
    Now Sheryl will enjoy several days of luxury, reunited with her loved ones

Oi <s>Moaty</s> Shezza, it's Gazza. I've brought ya some Larga & a fishing rod.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Spot on. My only concern is that she will think that we actually like her.:eek:

She's so up her own a*** if she had been vote out it would've been a case of "the public didn't want me to suffer anymore ..." !
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    endeka wrote: »
    She's so up her own a*** if she had been vote out it would've been a case of "the public didn't want me to suffer anymore ..." !

You are so right there!, she is so dilussional (sp), that whatever the outcome she would have turned it around thinking everyone 'loves' her!.... she is in for one big surprise when she eventually gets out!.....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree.
    Sheryl was and a patient woman and far too quiet. Sorry but I won't miss her.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I don't think you're onto her game at all if that's your assessment. She's absolutely desperate to win and will walk over anyone to achieve it.
    I absolutely agree with your assessment.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Sheryl was a nice woman

That's the problem, there was nothing else at all about her. She was a nice woman but boring. Hope she enjoys her time in the sun, let's hope they don't get that odious Gazza out to Oz.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of Acro or whatever he calls himself either. I think he should have gone.

didnt he have immunity?
  • Options
    PinkyPigPinkyPig Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason Cheryl was first to be evicted was because it was a vote to save. She was nice and inoffensive, but wouldn't inspire lots of votes to save her.

Had it been a vote to evict, Cheryl would likewise have attracted very few votes, and still been in there.
  • Options
    ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suprised Dom was in bottom two.
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artois wrote: »
    Suprised Dom was in bottom two.

Me too but arguably the most popular people were the ones in the jail (even Gillian unfortunately :rolleyes:) - now all of the celebrities are up for the vote he will be safe
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PinkyPig wrote: »
    The only reason Cheryl was first to be evicted was because it was a vote to save. She was nice and inoffensive, but wouldn't inspire lots of votes to save her.

Had it been a vote to evict, Cheryl would likewise have attracted very few votes, and still been in there.

Gillian would have gone for sure then!!