Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

This is a continuation of Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread
SMW1963 wrote: »
I agree silversandy !!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we jumped just as I was posting. Maybe later.....:)
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »

Me too it had not opened part 10 told me to wait.and right in the middle of my meal . Too bad of them
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Me too it had not opened part 10 told me to wait.and right in the middle of my meal . Too bad of them

Apologies ladies.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 a-maz-ing!
    I was just saying I too am wondering if Artem's website will ever get going. Dead slow and STOP. I hope he realises the only reason he lasted as long as he did this series of SCD was cos of HIM, THE MASTER.:):)
    What is going on with Kristina these days.:confused:
    I have had several people say to me they think DvO could win SCD this year. I am just fed up of her comments every week. "Oh its a really difficult dance - I have no confidence. Hope it goes okay. " etc etc BORING.
    Think I will back Nicky & Karen or Michael & Nat. if they are all still in after tonight (!).
    Forum Member
    Thought I would bring this pic with us. I rather like it.

34hbggl.jpg
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

34hbggl.jpg

Yes...Gorgeous ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10 a-maz-ing!
    I was just saying I too am wondering if Artem's website will ever get going. Dead slow and STOP. I hope he realises the only reason he lasted as long as he did this series of SCD was cos of HIM, THE MASTER.:):)
    I have had several people say to me they think DvO could win SCD this year. I am just fed up of her comments every week. "Oh its a really difficult dance - I have no confidence. Hope it goes okay. " etc etc BORING.
    Think I will back Nicky & Karen or Michael & Nat. if they are all still in after tonight (!).

34hbggl.jpg

I was trying to thank you for the news about the Paul McCartney show , I will have alook for it , by the way did you see the Fern Britton Interview with Alfie Boe this morning , , she was such a lovely programme she was so sentitive and I had tears rolling down my face when he told of the day his father died , as he described his life , it was so touching and when he spoke of his beloved father especialy who gave him his love of music ,as he played all kinds of music and sang , Classics , Richard Tauber , Josef Locke Musicals all kinds and all backed up by his strong religious faith , apart from that he is of the roman catholic faith , and our family Cof E he was almost desribing my bringing up , my father was just the same and we had music and singing all the time and church choir on sundays . Fern is so gifted at listening , I was so impressed with her , and Alfie is rather like Artem so normal and genuine . If you didnt see it and can find it again do watch it its superb .

I dont know whats happened with Kristina a nd Artem , he does not come into her mind by the sound of it anymore , just seen her dance with the Flawless boys and as I thought she is at the front .;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it sounds mean but why oh why didnt they make Denise and James wait until the last pair just for once . and why is Pasha dancing with Artems partner in ther special dance or if he was the original choice why not Aliona she is back in the show , it might have been Artem of course and with him unwell this week he had to miss it .I am trying to be reasonable , but dont feel like it at the moment .
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 a-maz-ing!

I can't stand the woman (DvO). She iritates me. She's finding SCD easy. She doesnt seem to be struggling with any dances. Loves herself, and god hope she doesnt win cos I think SCD will be a farce if she does.
    Forum Member
    I know it sounds mean but why oh why didnt they make Denise and James wait until the last pair just for once . and why is Pasha dancing with Artems partner in ther special dance or if he was the original choice why not Aliona she is back in the show , it might have been Artem of course and with him unwell this week he had to miss it .I am trying to be reasonable , but dont feel like it at the moment .

I thought Karen and Pasha's dance was beautiful. I don't know when it was recorded but Artem has been sick and Aliona injured.

Have just found Fern's interview with Alfie Boe it was BBC1 this morning. It is on BBC iplayer. Will enjoy watching it tomorrow. Thank you yungathart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I was wondering when we are going to see Artem in a solo pro dance (with Karen?), or Aliona now she's back. I suppose as Artem hasnt been well this week, but even when he was ok, he hasnt done a pro dance on his own with partner. I'm losing the plot with SCD. Artem isnt being acknowledged enough, flippin Pasha getting on my nerves.

Victoria was dreadful, isnt she bothered!! It was like grabbing someone up to dance at a party, and dancing cos your embarrassed, poor Brendan. Like dragging a donkey round the dance floor. She's gone now so thats a relief. Brendan can conceentrate on his wife (and forthcoming baby).

We need to be asking when Artem will do a pro dance. !!!! Hoping he's in xmas special.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a question I would like the answer to as well, yungathart. Pasha is getting a lot to do these past few weeks, considering he is still in the show with K. And who were James & Denise trying to kid when they said they were worried about being in the dance-off. Very unconvincing acting both of them.:rolleyes:
    That pic. of Mr. Chigvintsev is a treat tonight, silversandy.....:)
    Oh well, Victoria has gone and now I think I can see who the top 3 are going to be.....
    The judges & Claudia seem to be amusing themselves on Len's Lens - BUT NOT ME. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    I can't stand the woman (DvO). She iritates me. She's finding SCD easy. She doesnt seem to be struggling with any dances. Loves herself, and god hope she doesnt win cos I think SCD will be a farce if she does.

I couldn't agree more I find that she is getting on my nerves more and more every week :mad:
    Forum Member
    I am not a fan of repeatedly posting K&A videos but I think we are all missing Artem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-erwddFVY&feature=relmfu
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would appear Pasha is the blue eyed boy this year,,,,He appears to be in on everything !.

I was hoping Lisa would have been in the bottom 2 tonight but instead their thru to another week,Robin has posted ."Think it's time for a fast dance" ...have they done the Jive yet....another manic dance coming up by the sounds of it.Robin has never got past week 9 so let's see what happens next week.

Love Claudia ,I wish she would come back to ITT,and do more on the main show..

DvO /JJ they can dance and they can certainly act...Oscar Performance tonight re dance off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    So glad its not just me. She & James are so made for each other too....:rolleyes: Why does she have to say the same thing every week when they are training. Convinces no one. They parctice for hours - its been recorded how many - and she has had a lot of stage experience. Lets face it - she could win and that will be a farce but it could well happen.:mad:
    There is no justice.....and as for Pasha doing all these featured dances - why? I like Pasha okay but he is not Artem that is FOR SURE.;)
    And silversandy - thank you for that vt. A tonic as we are missing Artem and Kara for that matter. Its been too long.....;)
    Forum Member
    First reactions about the eviction

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p011r6hb
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oI did actually throw a cushion at the TV during the results show , as I had said the other day I had never heard of Flawless , and although I recognised the lead singer because of show THE VOICE , I had never heard of the SCRIPT , it they had parked in my drive I would have told them to clear off , but then I am almost senile but do chat about music groups and most things with my grandchildren , I must try harder I can see .

During the filler that it must have been, because I can see no other reason for such a lengthy break in the show , we had every one but Ann Widdecome on the vt about ITT minus the pros that have been illiminated except Erin and Richard , for some reason , :mad: and dont know how much longer I can cope with the judges screaming with laughter when they see themselves , ( That was the cushion throwing moment ). Please god let it get better next week , and lets have some proper men dancing as dancing should be , not street dancing to pacify the hoardes who have decamped from X Factor to SCD .:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of repeatedly posting K&A videos but I think we are all missing Artem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-erwddFVY&feature=relmfu

Fab U Lous.....No one will ever come up to them.:D:D

Thxs silversandy:)
    Forum Member
    I did actually throw a cushion at the TV during the results show , as I had said the other day I had never heard of Flawless , and although I recognised the lead singer because of show THE VOICE , I had never heard of the SCRIPT , it they had parked in my drive I would have told them to clear off , but then I am almost senile but do chat about music groups and most things with my grandchildren , I must try harder I can see .

During the filler that it must have been, because I can see no other reason for such a lengthy break in the show , we had every one but Ann Widdecome on the vt about ITT minus the pros that have been illiminated except Erin and Richard , for some reason , :mad: and dont know how much longer I can cope with the judges screaming with laughter when they see themselves , ( That was the cushion throwing moment ). Please god let it get better next week , and lets have some prpoer men dancing as dancing should be , not street dancing to pacify the hoardes who have decamped from X Factor to SCD .:eek:

:D:D:D:D LOL

I must be ancient because I thought the Script were dreadful. I can only conclude the pro dancers who have been evicted are rehearsing for the Christmas Special. Chelsee will be in London tomorrow. I wonder who Artem will get as a partner, Kelly, Chelsee, Natasha or Rachel. I think somebody said Ian will be dancing with Natasha. Perhaps Brendan will dance with Kelly again. That leaves Chelsee or Rachel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D LOL

I must be ancient because I thought the Script were dreadful. I can only conclude the pro dancers who have been evicted are rehearsing for the Christmas Special. Chelsee will be in London tomorrow. I wonder who Artem will get as a partner, Kelly, Chelsee, Natasha or Rachel.

I'm guessing Ian will get Kelly.Anton/Natasha I hope Artem gets Rachel...haven't heard who the 4th pro will be.Can't seeing Brenda Ooooops I mean Brendan ,this week I felt he had had enough and just wanted out to spend time with his wife before their baby is born which I would not blame him...

IMO it won't be a Christmas Special because Kara & Artem won't be dancing together :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Artem is in the xmas special (am sure he would be) would be good if he got Rachel, as she was brilliant with Vincent. Kelly is too tall I think (with high heels), definitely not Natasha, although I read she will be with Ian.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First reactions about the eviction

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p011r6hb

A bit of a smug smile from JJ:p
  • MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mayadewi
    Forum Member
    Sent a grumpy tweet to bbcstrictly asking them to mix up the dancers on the guest artist spot and not go for the same pairings the whole time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    A bit of a smug smile from JJ:p

Oh you can say that again ,Phew !!!! isnt it clever of the producers to put two obnoxious people together as a couple .How false was that .I started of thinking I would like to see them each week , that was before I saw them together
    They are most likely the winners as well , :( h
This discussion has been closed.