POLL: Rachel or Louisa?

2»

Comments

• GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I agree, he's due a really good one next series.

He and Tina would have made a good team this year.

As much as I would love to have seen Vincent with a better dancer this year, I'm so pleased he didn't get Tina. If he got Tina, chances are Kara (being the only other young one) would have been with Jared :eek: And that doesn't even bear thinking about :p
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    evil dipsy wrote: »
    Rachel for being a better dancer and ... lets be honest, hotter. Sorry for the vulgarity but I have drunk a bassoonload of alcohol tonight. :o

that's ok, I understand.:D
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I would love to have seen Vincent with a better dancer this year, I'm so pleased he didn't get Tina. If he got Tina, chances are Kara (being the only other young one) would have been with Jared :eek: And that doesn't even bear thinking about :p

lol - Or Felicity could have been paired with Jared? They're a similar height....
  • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    lol - Or Felicity could have been paired with Jared? They're a similar height....

Now that would have been a perfect partnership....that way we wouldn't have missed out on Kara and we would have seen more amazing Vincent choreography! I like your way of thinking Sid :D
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa for me. She should have been in the final.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awwww Louisa was a sweetie, not a fan of Rachel Stevens personally but can see she is an amazing dancer! I was very pleased Gethin and Flavia won when i went to see them on tour cos rachel had won most of them.

I keep thinking about how the dance off has changed everything! Rachel would never have got as far as she did and Louisa would probably have got further if they had no dance off in their years!
  • tiddlebootiddleboo Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa, much better at emoting :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel.
  • bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louisa for me definitely. Bucket loads of charisma, a great dancer and a really lovely partnership with Vincent.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Rachel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Louisa. Just for her spirit.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    stop posting poll's which aren't even polls anyway !
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louisa for me. She made me smile when she danced. Always made it look as if she was having the best fun ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    I thought both were rather overmarked, but Rachel was better.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel - Such a great dancer and was so disappointed she didn't win the show that year. She should have won IMO.
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Easy decision for me... Louisa was a fantastic dancer and danced with her heart. She was my second fave that year behind Ramps. I never felt the emotional connection with the dance from Rachel (although I appreciate that others did) so she left me cold, and no this is not because she was a threat to my favourite... I was pretty meh about everyone that year.
  • kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I preferred Rachel, hers was the only rumba I have enjoyed.
  • princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa-Rachel was probably a better technical dancer but I just enjoyed Louisa's dances more, especially the jive and VW.
  • King_MrhKing_Mrh Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel. (Adore her AT)
  • ZeusZeus Posts: 10,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too close to call.
  • vincent's mojovincent's mojo Posts: 9,369
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Who do you reckon who was better out of Louisa and Rachel as they both danced with Vincent?

Louisa
    Rachel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how do I decide I LOVE BOTH since they both had the Vincent factor :D:D:D:D:D