Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    for those that didn't see the interview it has been recorded and will be uploaded soon, not by me i hasten to add.

Unfortunately not a lot of news in it.
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    There was another lady tweeting about going out to Las Vegas. Haven't seen a recent tweet though.

Kristina and Robin on with Fern. Why do they cram so many guests into these shows. Kristina said it is lovely to be dancing with friends. Robin said Kara and Artem are very much in love and it is an opportunity for them to dance together again.

I haven't taken any screencaps. Last time, when Katya and Pasha were on, I spent ages taking pics. Over 100 viewings but only one or two people acnowledged them. Will leave it to others to post a vid. or pics.

Could have done without Fern attempting the tango. Kristina is jetlagged. Robin's radio interview was much better IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    for those that didn't see the interview it has been recorded and will be uploaded soon, not by me i hasten to add.

Unfortunately not a lot of news in it.

BIB Agree BJ nothing new. Shame. We would have had such a lot to ask eh? Know what I mean?!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was a shame really had high hopes, as Fern has done SCD special thought she would have been a lot cleverer with her interviewing, unfortunately we are still none the wiser.
  • Options
    denburn quinedenburn quine Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a shame really had high hopes, as Fern has done SCD special thought she would have been a lot cleverer with her interviewing, unfortunately we are still none the wiser.

Thought Fern was totally unprepared . have taped it so will go over it again . Actually thought it was really poor. Dont watch the show so maybe its the norm .felt they were pushed into a spot AND I will check but didnnt she call Kristina Flavia at the end ?? rushing out to catch the sun / but dearest Bobby did tell us that Kand A were still in love so that was nice :D but all in all I could have done a better interview :) 3 out of 10 for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was hurried and FB did repeat the same stuff about the band. Slip of the tongue when she called Kara Kira!! I was really disappointed but not surprise. Never watch the prog. Won't bother again either. Kristina did more of the chat than Bobby and the bit with Fern doing an AT - well no words really.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thought Fern was totally unprepared . have taped it so will go over it again . Actually thought it was really poor. Dont watch the show so maybe its the norm .felt they were pushed into a spot AND I will check but didnnt she call Kristina Flavia at the end ?? rushing out to catch the sun / but dearest Bobby did tell us that Kand A were still in love so that was nice :D but all in all I could have done a better interview :) 3 out of 10 for me

oh good glad it wasn't me then, disappointing though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    It was hurried and FB did repeat the same stuff about the band. Slip of the tongue when she called Kara Kira!! I was really disappointed but not surprise. Never watch the prog. Won't bother again either. Kristina did more of the chat than Bobby and the bit with Fern doing an AT - well no words really.....:rolleyes:

i have never watched it before either and certainly wouldn't again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When Gabby is on CH5 with her show, she has less guests and spends more time talking to them. Katya did talk more than Pasha, there's a surprise. However I felt it was a decent interview with Katya and Pasha They also took part in another section of the show about diet. Pasha talking about what he eats as a dancer and why he doesn't eat red meat. Had others there too talking about nutrition.

Sometimes Fern says too much and doesn't use enough open-ended questions. Habit of a lifetime from This Morning when some guests had to be encouraged to say anything. Overall rather disappointing. I am sure they will get fedup if they are travelling from TV studio to TV studio promoting the show and being asked the same questions. Unfortunately that is the nature of these promotional tours. We see actors and writers go from Titchmarch to This Morning, the One Show etc. Kara will be back soon and will be able to do some promotional interviews She is lovely on the screen (mind you so was Kristina) and interviews well.
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the video of Robin & Kristina on Ch5 today...sorry for delay!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXyj5IYBZk&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff

And we r in Cardiff! It's actually sunny here! Off to St Davis hall for press and then BBC radio Wales!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you wliag43 for posting the video. I had the Ovenclean man arrive seconds before the interview started. It was good to watch it again. Still think the dancing bit was unnecessary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    on Radio Wales now if you have sky channel 0117

Also you can listen online ! Radio Wales
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »

Thanks for the links etc to the interview i though that fern could of maybe asked them a few more questions cause they didnt have that long to chat about the tour did they or just me being fussy!!!
    Its a shame they didnt mention when Kara and Artem where back in the country cause i assume that they will have to do some promo for the tour as well:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As Robbie Savage is now dancing with Kristina at the Hyde Park event, I wonder if Chelsee be dancing with Bobby? Would make sense to give Artem more time to rehearse with Kara.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just found this thought it appropriate from DWTS 2009

Speaking of our pros, who was that tall hot guy you didn't know? Dancing along with Chelsie, Lacey, Julianne, and Derek was So You Think You Can Dance season 1 alum (and former Carrie Ann flame) Artem Chigvintsev. That man can forego a shirt and ignore the nonexistent buttons on his ''vest'' whenever he pleases. (Maybe next season?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0qpRVNEas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgAca45VuI
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I dont suppose anyone knows when kristina and robin start chatting on the radio wales as got it on the i player at the moment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    loubear36 wrote: »
    I dont suppose anyone knows when kristina and robin start chatting on the radio wales as got it on the i player at the moment

After the 5pm news
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just found this thought it appropriate from DWTS 2009

Speaking of our pros, who was that tall hot guy you didn't know? Dancing along with Chelsie, Lacey, Julianne, and Derek was So You Think You Can Dance season 1 alum (and former Carrie Ann flame) Artem Chigvintsev. That man can forego a shirt and ignore the nonexistent buttons on his ''vest'' whenever he pleases. (Maybe next season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0qpRVNEas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgAca45VuI

I haven't watched the second video yet but had to turn the sound down on the first. Great to see Artem dancing minus shirt. Was the other guy Derek - he looked about 15!!
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes but when she booked it he was dancing ! Also as he is still there who knows, she also loves some of the other dancers as well

another one

About to board my flight to Las Vegas, speak later peeps!!

Wow thats exciting for her. How di she manage to decide to fly out and go to show. Perhaps we'll hear more news how Artem is and meet up with Kara.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    we haven;t seen this for a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jlhDNnIMNM
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubear36 wrote: »

Starts about 2.13 in if that helps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we haven;t seen this for a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jlhDNnIMNM
    Ooooh that accent. Gets me every time.......Thank you BJ for bringing it back.:D
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

Thank you wliag, I was out for most of the day , so was eagre to see it . I agree it was disapointing really , a bit frothy , a little lovey dovey, nothing that we didnt know , and apart from Ipswich and it being Robins home town , and Kristina being all coy about Joe , and the merest mention about how Kara & Artem are still in love by Robin and Kristina telling us they are lovely friends etc., there was an unnecessary replay of Fern's christmas dance and a cringe making dance with Robin.:eek: It was an opportunity lost as far as I am concerned .lets hope these interviews get better .
This discussion has been closed.