✭✭✭✭✭
    Dana is leaving, a good sign.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Dana is leaving, a good sign.
    We were hopeful when she ran away, then she came back.

eta
    I counted the test sticks, 30 then she added one.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    I counted the test sticks, 30 then she added one.

We have reached a new level of saddo :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have reached a new level of saddo :D
    :D

:o

It just occurred to me Carrie went through the psychiatric treatment while pregnant. It could be Brody's or the one night stand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am now up to date with Survivor and The Blacklist.

Hayden and Kat have a strange relationship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very disgruntled critique of that episode!
    http://www.tv.com/shows/homeland-2011/community/post/homeland-still-positive-review-season-3-episode-6--138333839200/

A full menu tomorrow - BB double eviction, Sleepy Hollow is back, Hostages and The Blacklist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just occurred to me Carrie went through the psychiatric treatment while pregnant. It could be Brody's or the one night stand.

Both rangas.

The first episode of this series was only 58 days after the attack so Brody could be the father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am now up to date with Survivor and The Blacklist.

Hayden and Kat have a strange relationship.
    Kat has some odd ideas, she was Hayden's passport to this Survivor. I do not like Tina or Monica and I cannot stand Tyson.
    Both rangas.

The first episode of this series was only 58 days after the attack so Brody could be the father.
    She is playing a risky game either way after taking powerful drugs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A very disgruntled critique of that episode!
    http://www.tv.com/shows/homeland-2011/community/post/homeland-still-positive-review-season-3-episode-6--138333839200/

A full menu tomorrow - BB double eviction, Sleepy Hollow is back, Hostages and The Blacklist.
    Thanks for the link, I have seen the WSJ recap, not too critical. I thought it was one of the better episodes this series.
    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/11/03/homeland-season-3-episode-6-still-positive-tv-recap/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a lot of viewing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Masterchef the Professionals starts tonight. I always watch it, if only for the wonderful Monica Galetti.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Masterchef the Professionals starts tonight. I always watch it, if only for the wonderful Monica Galetti.
    I like her doing the skills tests.

I liked that review of Homeland, he has the same love for Dana as every reviewer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat has some odd ideas, she was Hayden's passport to this Survivor. I do not like Tina or Monica and I cannot stand Tyson.

She asked Hayden to switch she might as well have asked him to kill his granny because there was more chance of him doing that.

His arse was glued to the bench :D

Kat said their relationship was doomed because she was eliminated earlier than they had planned from a reality show.

It seems that they only hooked up with each other to become the new Brenchel or Jeff and Jordan.

A win on Survivor and then off around the world by the way of TAR.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She asked Hayden to switch she might as well have asked him to kill his granny because there was more chance of him doing that.

His arse was glued to the bench :D

Kat said their relationship was doomed because she was eliminated earlier than they had planned from a reality show.

It seems that they only hooked up with each other to become the new Brenchel or Jeff and Jordan.

A win on Survivor and then off around the world by the way of TAR.
    That was a funny moment, it took him a few seconds to change her mind. :D

Her sobbing that he would not want her because she failed to make the merge got zero sympathy from anyone anywhere.

He is now well set to possibly win $1M on top of the $500k from BB. She never stood a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a funny moment, it took him a few seconds to change her mind. :D

He did squirm.

I'm pleased that Laura B was voted off she is a brute of a woman if indeed she is a woman.

There is no way that lump will survive long enough clutching on to a pole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He did squirm.

I'm pleased that Laura B was voted off she is a brute of a woman if indeed she is a woman.

There is no way that lump will survive long enough clutching on to a pole.
    She is Rupert's wife, what did you expect? She lives with a man who grunts and roars.

I am concerned John will go, that challenge is not easy for tall men. Probst claimed in an interview that all the challenges are planned from before they start recording but sometimes I doubt it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is Rupert's wife, what did you expect? She lives with a man who grunts and roars.

I suspect they don't wash their sheets.
    I am concerned John will go, that challenge is not easy for tall men. Probst claimed in an interview that all the challenges are planned from before they start recording but sometimes I doubt it.

It is a challenge for a light small person none of them are exactly that I suppose Laura M has the best chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another weekend now in the dustbin of life.

Night All :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect they don't wash their sheets.
    Well not very often, too busy collecting wood and roadkill. I was surprised to see she is 44 and Rupert 48, they must have a hard life.
    It is a challenge for a light small person none of them are exactly that I suppose Laura M has the best chance.
    Another I do not want to see back with her mousy daughter. I am struggling to find someone to support; possibly Aras because Tyson hates him is a candidate and his brother for listening to all the Monica and Tina crap.

Goodnight Tan :)

http://www.tv.com/shows/dracula/community/post/dracula-season-1-episode-2-a-whiff-of-sulphur-sulfur-138307010567/

Another review of Dracula.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the style of that review. Very funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the style of that review. Very funny.
    I think he is the same one who wrote the Homeland review you linked, I like his way of writing but now I want to watch more Dracula to read his reviews.

I went to his name and he did recap Homeland, about to see what he said about Revolution.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.