Jordan & Pete Split Saga (Part 5) (Merged)

Comments

• OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    The vast majority of the stories come from her imo.

I reckon she's pregnant currently - baggy clothes, laying off the booze (until Mother's Day probably!) - and all the tales of Lurch being a Jaffa are directly from her mouth. Then she'll reveal the pregnancy and say - look at how wrong the tabloids/mags got it all! Everything they say about me is lies. :rolleyes:

The ridiculous story about her going to her Harley Street gynecologist to take a pregnancy test was the clincher. Obviously put out to muddy the water in case she was seen there.

Poor kid to have Lurch and Jordan as parents! Talk about not having two brain cells to rub together. :eek:
    .........great minds think alike - my thoughts exactly - a cover story in case she was actually spotted ;) And if she is that is her next series of WKDN taken care of.........visits to Harley Street/scan/puking in bathroom/ weekly visits to gyno..........culminiating in live birth with Lurch mopping Krusty`s brow while she pushes for the cameras:rolleyes:
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    .........culminiating in live birth with Lurch mopping Krusty`s brow while she pushes for the cameras:rolleyes:

Oooh Olga, I was just about to have some lunch until I read that. :eek: Dont think I'll bother now! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh Olga, I was just about to have some lunch until I read that. :eek: Dont think I'll bother now! ;)

.....apologies LC - enough to put anyone off eating I agree :eek::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a207563/ford-i-wish-i-never-met-paranoid-pete.html

Looks like Maddie is trying to make herself a career of the back of a fling with Pete:rolleyes:
    FGS...she meeds to make her mind up, she was slagging off KP in her first interview and now shes up her a*se!!
    I dont know how anyone can feel sorry for her and her sob story:eek:

Put a sock in it woman ... you've made enough dosh now. You had a casual sex thing with someone who people are interested in, and had your few minutes in the spotlight by selling your soul. Now back off.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Pete does not need a golden handcuffs deal with ITV2 as it appears he is getting more and more work on the more popular ITV1 and other channels. Quite simply he does not need it with his other lucrative commitments ......Krusty on the other hand does.

The surprising thing is that she'd be happy to sign a golden handcuffs deal for as little as £170k! Usually golden handcuffs deals are for a lot more than that. She must be pretty desperate for the money.

Better cut back on her lifestyle a bit I would have thought.

If I was Mr Gould I'd be worrying about how long my £6.5k a month would last. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    The surprising thing is that she'd be happy to sign a golden handcuffs deal for as little as £170k! Usually golden handcuffs deals are for a lot more than that. She must be pretty desperate for the money.

Better cut back on her lifestyle a bit I would have thought.

If I was Mr Gould I'd be worrying about how long my £6.5k a month would last. :eek:

.......ah you mean the gallant Mr Andrew Gould who thought nothing of letting a woman trudge over 2 miles through thick snow to buy groceries while he was curled up on the sofa next to the lady of the house. She must have her heating up rather high as he was topless :rolleyes:;)
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    A friend of mine saw Pete in concert last night.

She wasn't a fan and was almost embarrassed about actually going.

She said he was brilliant.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    A friend of mine saw Pete in concert last night.

She wasn't a fan and was almost embarrassed about actually going.

She said he was brilliant.

That's nice to hear. :)
    Forum Member
    Loulou65 wrote: »

It's the Daily Star - they make it up as they go along! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    It's the Daily Star - they make it up as they go along! ;):D

I know :D.

But have you noticed the positive spin on KP, once again: '...based on her amazing life'. :eek:

Previously, any article to do with her was littered with derisive comments such as 'the pushy/gobby/money-grabbing model....' and the like. They've definitely gone over to the 'dark side'! :rolleyes:
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

But have you noticed the positive spin on KP, once again: '...based on her amazing life'. :eek:

Previously, any article to do with her was littered with derisive comments such as 'the pushy/gobby/money-grabbing model....' and the like. They've definitely gone over to the 'dark side'! :rolleyes:

I agree with you Loulou, anyway who told her that those russian hats suited her? Every single photo which has been taken of her recently has her wearing one (different colours), fair enough, but she is in LA - where it's 20 degrees! How silly is that?
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I agree with you Loulou, anyway who told her that those russian hats suited her? Every single photo which has been taken of her recently has her wearing one (different colours), fair enough, but she is in LA - where it's 20 degrees! How silly is that?

Perhaps to cover a bald patch as a result of too many hair extension jobs?

;):D
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    I had the misfortune to catch a bit of What Katie Did Next last week

I was astonished at how ghastly it was. Every inane uttering in her monotonous voice was greeted by a bunch of sycophantic followers as a witty or profound remark worthy of Marx or Mao.

Is it always like this? What on earth do people watch it for?

[As an aside, I caught an episode of Peter's show a few months ago and found it equally tedious if not so offensive]
    Forum Member
    I had the misfortune to catch a bit of What Katie Did Next last week

I was astonished at how ghastly it was. Every inane uttering in her monotonous voice was greeted by a bunch of sycophantic followers as a witty or profound remark worthy of Marx or Mao.

Is it always like this? What on earth do people watch it for?

[As an aside, I caught an episode of Peter's show a few months ago and found it equally tedious if not so offensive]

I watch it because her exploits make me laugh. If she wants to show herself in a good light, her programme isn't the way to do it!

I watch Peter's prog too, and whilst I agree it's not the most dynamic show on the box and can be a bit tedious at times, at least we don't see the nastiness we see on WKDN.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member

You're right. Although I have noticed she has been wearing fur everything, every day for about two weeks! - hats, coats, boots, gilets....usually all at once. :eek:

I did read one suggestion that she is being paid to do so. Either that, or she just blagged a job-lot for free, again.

When she flew out there, she looked like a yeti....or as someone said (on here, I think) - Chewbacca! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Maybe they had to come to some sort of arrangement due to an earlier libellous article.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 3am girls are quite funny about her

http://www.3am.co.uk/Ooh/jordan-and-alex-reid-go-shopping-in-la-sex-and-wig-shops/21443/

After slipping into Elton’s Oscars rave incognito, Jordan’s obviously feeling a bit neglected by the American paps and what better way to remedy it than by hanging around in the window of a sex shop next to a magazine called Hung featuring a naked man and his huge dong hanging out on the cover?

So here’s clever predictable old Jordan doing exactly that, whilst dragging her new husband and his knuckles round some shops.

They also visited a wig shop, so hopefully now Katie can lose the selection of fur hats she’s been wearing in LA – not known for its Arctic conditions. Unless of course the hairpieces were for Roxanne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez gets the knife in.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-09-katie-price-the-movie

Alex refused to pose for a gay mag shoot as he didn't want people seeing his bits. Didn't stop him exposing them in the epic Killer Bitch though, and perhaps Katie was jellus as he'd get more exposure than her (in more ways than one). ;)

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/4173-Alex-Reid-Refused-Pose-Nude-For-Gay-Magazine.html

He refused to pose nude as he didn`t want people fantasing over his bits???

If anyone`s that desperate to see him unclothed, all they need to do is watch re-runs of CBB!
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Bluesowner wrote: »
    He refused to pose nude as he didn`t want people fantasing over his bits???
    If anyone`s that desperate to see him unclothed, all they need to do is watch re-runs of CBB!

I am so gutted, in fact, it's ruined my day :mad:

I live for fantasizing over 'his bits'! :cool::D:o
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I am so gutted, in fact, it's ruined my day :mad:

I live for fantasizing over 'his bits'! :cool::D:o

Aww,never mind wakey,you're not missing much..http://davidsym.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/witchettygrub.jpg :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she is back home to a massive media scrum - wonder who tipped the paps off;)

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/10494/Katie-Price-Faces-Media-Scrum-As-She-Arrives-Back-In-The-UK-.aspx#comments
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member

She said the same thing when she and Pete went to LA.

She's obsessed with the Beckhams.

I reckon that's why she married Alex. She can't be the new P&B on her own.
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is probably more to do with the profile of it's readership which is now 30% women

It's sales are going up helped by a big increase in young high spending female readers who like its showbiz coverage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt KP's fanbase mainly made up of young women

The DS was the only newspaper to increase it's sales year on year and that news came out it January ---- soon after that they started to be come Pro KP.

http://www.northernandshell.co.uk/media/star.php
This discussion has been closed.