Options

This Is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread ** 2010 - Part 5 **

Comments

• Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittles wrote: »
    I ahvbe switched from blackberry to laptop as I need space to expre3ss the full range of my feelings about tonights final

actually no I don't

s6tand back please

*dry heaves*

*pukes copiously*

yep that about does it

FFS bloody ****ing **** what the ****ing hell was THAT all abaht

You are my cat! And please, stop it, I've only just cleared up the mess in the living room!:D
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice that Kara wasnt there at the end with Tess - hope shes alright and didnt hurt herself in anyway?
  • Options
    kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice that Kara wasnt there at the end with Tess - hope shes alright and didnt hurt herself in anyway?

she's probably just dizzy poor girl
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    spoken to family kittles - they are voting matt and pamela - for this i apologise

So you should! :eek:
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    Surprised at Artem. If anyone was going to pitch it right, I would have pegged him to. *sigh*

But he's been in the US a while where you get more kudos with the public for going for it.

He hasn't got used to British ways yet, I don't think, he doesnt realise we don't like flashy and gaudy. :rolleyes::mad:

Robin, why couldn't you have had a word? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    So you should! :eek:

You think I can control them?? I'M the sensible one (hic):eek:
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

I did notice when she did the walkover she did seem affected by something then with her wrist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did notice when she did the walkover she did seem affected by something then with her wrist.

Artem's revenge:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You think I can control them?? I'M the sensible one (hic):eek:

Well I figured that out from the voting pattern! :D

Kara has apparently hurt her arm? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member

Apparently she hurt her arm during the showdance

It *so* wasn't worth it

*backflips off to the kitchen to mull some more wine and throws a cartwheel in just for the hell of it*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem's revenge:eek:

Pamela vaselining the floor! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she hurt her arm during the showdance

It *so* wasn't worth it

*backflips off to the kitchen to mull some more wine and throws a cartwheel in just for the hell of it*

god no it wasn't - pah! can't believe artem turned out to be rubbish after all

*does 2 freewalk overs and double pike dismount to get another mince pie*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »

All she ever does is gush. Or was that the judges? :confused:
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ahvbe switched from blackberry to laptop as I need space to expre3ss the full range of my feelings about tonights final

actually no I don't

s6tand back please

*dry heaves*

*pukes copiously*

yep that about does it

FFS bloody ****ing **** what the ****ing hell was THAT all abaht

Have to agree with this view!
    What an absolute disappointment the showdances were - rubbish - did none of them ask for a bit of advice from anyone - god Artem you messed up big time and i think you may have put pay to Karas chance of winning:mad:
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he's been in the US a while where you get more kudos with the public for going for it.

He hasn't got used to British ways yet, I don't think, he doesnt realise we don't like flashy and gaudy. :rolleyes::mad:

Robin, why couldn't you have had a word? :rolleyes:

But he's been lucky to work with quite a good choreographer like Jason Gilkison when he was doing Burn the Floor - which is practically based around Jason's old showdances.
    What the hell was going through Artem's mind???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member

Or seepage from the Tena Lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But he's been lucky to work with quite a good choreographer like Jason Gilkison when he was doing Burn the Floor - which is practically based around Jason's old showdances.

I quite liked it for the mess it was. As Alli said, the concept was good but the execution was meh. I still very much appreciate the outfit though! :D
  • Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The OH alluded to this, saying she was dancing like she wanted a wee, and that James lifting her up would probably cause a bit of stress incontinence!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have no idea, I'd love to ask him, I just guess he has no idea of British taste.

I guess he was going for modern and daring, whereas he'd probably have done better with dramatic and moving.

I'm just very :confused::confused::confused:, I never thought that someone who had choreographed that rhumba and paso and VW would come up with THAT! :confused:
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem suffered a brain fart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea, I'd love to ask him, I just guess he has no idea of British taste.

I guess he was going for modern and daring, whereas he'd probably have done better with dramatic and moving.

I'm just very :confused::confused::confused:, I never thought that someone who had choreographed that rhumba and paso and VW would come up with THAT! :confused:

I know - god you don't think he asked Brenda for help do you??
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree - it's out of keeping with what he's produced so far.
    Aliona pretty much matched expectations (crap ones) and James played it safe but came out the best.
    I like that Artem took a risk but he didn't need to try and pack so much into the routine.
  • Options
    dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating that Gavin doesn't appear to be there, yet everyone else is. :confused:

According to Twitter, he wasn't on the plane to Paris so unless he made it there another way and is now stuck, he must be sitting in a corner somewhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've forgotten what they've all got left, Pamela - Charleston and AT, Kara - waltz and AS, Matt - no idea? :confused:

The thing is, if Kara and Artem can get through this bit, I think they could win easily as they should be way better in the second half, but I've got a really sick feeling that that wasn't good enough. :(
This discussion has been closed.