This Is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread ** 2010 - Part 5 **

Comments

• shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Did you SEE her outfit in that advert. May I be the first to unappreciate THAT! Shocking! :eek:

*normality restored :D*

It was SHOCKING! And Mr Vincy Cable looked like he'd just got up out of his coffin and was ready to bite Erin's neck!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shrew wrote: »
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!
    coughtoorightcough!:o;):D
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

actually - I do feel a wee bit sorry for him. OurLeona totally screwed it up for him. I still like her though :o
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking how finishing 3rd for pamela and james mu - its the must have been brutal for them - not only do you not get to do the 2 dances you have practised all week to do but you dont get to dance in the group dance either its the worst place to finish - like 4th in the olympics!:D
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!

Did someone steal his wallet? :eek::eek::eek: That's awful! :p:p:p
  • CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did indeed, maybe she'll look back at her routines and think maybe I was a little too out there. Or maybe she'll go 'Pah, I speet on your opinions!'
  • WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    i agree with Mango, she's out of it on painkillers and overwhelmed and maybe a little uncomfortable with pdas after her bad experience with Joe Swash.

I think she just wants to keep it private, he spent lots of time stroking her arm, there has to be a level of intimacy there or she'd move it pretty damn quick or she'd have told him to stop before it got that intimate. ;)

Dunno, Alli, she was moving away from him before she hurt her arm. Her body language didn't indicate intimacy, more disinterest. She just didn't look at ease with him tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronis wrote: »
    She did indeed, maybe she'll look back at her routines and think maybe I was a little too out there. Or maybe she'll go 'Pah, I speet on your opinions!'

I'm going with option number 2. ;)

Anyone else think it would have been a different final 2 if the judges scores had counted?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!

I know, someone totally stole all his charisma and sex appeal. He should think about reporting that ;)
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    I know, someone totally stole all his charisma and sex appeal. He should think about reporting that ;)

:D:D:D
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!

Only by Aliona. He was favourite - despite her choreography - until very recently. Then tonight a series of boring/misjudged dances did for him. I thought he maybe had it, as I could see him being very popular with viewers who weren't necessarily forumites, or even betting, so a slightly disguised level of popularity. I wasn't sure about Kara's popularity at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wiskas wrote: »
    Dunno, Alli, she was moving away from him before she hurt her arm. Her body language didn't indicate intimacy, more disinterest. She just didn't look at ease with him tonight.

I honestly don't know hun, you don't see anything, I do, maybe it's because I want to see something, but their training videos were always very natural and they seemed so comfortable with each other. :confused:

I just don't think Artem would be so obvious unless there's something, you don't want to be rejected on national tv.

She's too nice to lead him on imo, she would have just said friends if she wasn't receptive.

I just think she was in pain and if she's anything like me, you get very jittery and reject all touches even from the people you love.

But I woudn't be surprised if cynical you were right! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going with option number 2. ;)

Anyone else think it would have been a different final 2 if the judges scores had counted?

Ha! It pleases me that the judges attempt to influence went tits up and that they'll be annoyed about it, coupled with BT and Angry Jordan being akin to tumbleweed in the history of Strictly!

Analyse that, Pammie-dear!:D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!

Lock up your custard ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Lock up your custard ;)

and your beetroot!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd go with number 2 as well Alli-F. Oh well.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that is her nerves , she is like that on all the live shows ,her rehersals were so different .
    He allowed his kiss her forhead a few times and let him rub her arm . I see a different body langauge to you .I see nerves and a little worried that it would look bad .:)
  • WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cynical? Moi??? :eek:[hand on heart, eyes lowered, breathy voice a la BT]
  • shrewshrew Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well... The boyf who's trained in reading body language said about 3 weeks ago that he's into her more than she's into him. Boyf thinks kara is a stunner who most ones don't try with as they think she'll tell them to f*ck off, so no one asks her out. She is so used to no one asking her out that when someone does she'll go out with them ( within reason) because no one se has asked her... Am I making sense?
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    I think that is her nerves , she is like that on all the live shows ,her rehersals were so different .
    He allowed his kiss her forhead a few times and let him rub her arm . I see a different body langauge to you .I see nerves and a little worried that it would look bad .:)

Plus they kissed when the credits rolled *swoon*

Yes the jig is up, I'm a soppy mess.
  • franglemandfranglemand Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Unappreciating that I got far too involved there- was actually properly nervous for Kara after that showdance and then how truly out of it she seemed for most of the second half. That was not a healthy looking arm she held out in the Tesspit! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well... The boyf who's trained in reading body language said about 3 weeks ago that he's into her more than she's into him. Boyf thinks kara is a stunner who most ones don't try with as they think she'll tell them to f*ck off, so no one asks her out. She is so used to no one asking her out that when someone does she'll go out with them ( within reason) because no one se has asked her... Am I making sense?

Nope.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I'm cynical too. :D:D Her one twoo wuv. *retches*
  • shrewshrew Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F*ck it... Damn iphone
  • fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't know hun, you don't see anything, I do, maybe it's because I want to see something, but their training videos were always very natural and they seemed so comfortable with each other. :confused:

I just don't think Artem would be so obvious unless there's something, you don't want to be rejected on national tv.

She's too nice to lead him on imo, she would have just said friends if she wasn't receptive.

I just think she was in pain and if she's anything like me, you get very jittery and reject all touches even from the people you love.

I think Kara has too much decorum to get slurpy in front of f*ck knows how many million viewers.

I'd wager she'll have him flat on his back before the night's out. :)
This discussion has been closed.