Quotes of the series so far

Comments

• RedHedRedHed Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    The whole Liz/Luisa segment in the bathroom. My cheeks hurt from laughing :D

"If I had a car, I'd probably run into a tree"
    "I wonder how difficult it is to drown in a bath"
    "My cat psychically told me"
    "First thing in the morning without makeup I look like I have been dead for three weeks.
    "My boyfriend probably has left me... because of the bright lighting, he's never seen me like this before"

That whole scene just had me in stitches :D

I'm not a massive fan of Jim's but he comes out with some corkers:

To Luisa "Do we have to form a queue to argue with you or do you just pick people at random?!"

"Roll on death!"

&

Where's Linda? "Probably finishing the wine!"

:D
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Limelight Task - Liz doing her piece on stage

Liz : "My advice to Luisa would be to go naked rather than wear fur
    because it's as 'over' as your career "
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything Liz said in her interview with Emma
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone has to write down every word of Liz's eviction interview she is barking - but so funny - Liz World.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz's eviction interview (bits)

Liz: "I'm traumatised"
    Emma: "why ?"
    Liz: "They all eat so much"
    Emma: "That's why you're traumatised ?"

Emma: "You've been saved 3 times by the public so they must like you"
    Liz: "I thought everyone hated me"

Liz : "I let Lee hold my hand, I didn't mind them touching me"
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet talking the ladies. Compare and contrast.

Ollie: "Mmmm, so Sam let's definitely talk about snogging."

and

Dappy: "You dirt bag."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "if i stay, i'll do my best to win for the people" - Jim the winner!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobbyd wrote: »
    Sweet talking the ladies. Compare and contrast.

Ollie: "Mmmm, so Sam let's definitely talk about snogging."

and

Dappy: "You dirt bag."

:D:D:D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim: Another vat of wine, dear? (I like Linda, but that was very funny imo :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz :

"I only bought 3 pairs of knickers into the house with me.
    My agent said I wouldn't last longer than 4 days"
  • Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy "I feel distraught putting Linda up" (for eviction)

Casey "and I feel distraught putting you up Dappy"

Jim "why does no one ever feel distraught putting me up?"
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    After the Luisa/Dappy argument, when Luisa ran to the loo in tears and Jasmine went in to comfort her: "He shouldn't talk like that - especially to a woman!" when the girls had just been arguing that women are equal.....:D

(I forget which girl said it, but it was funny regardless)

..and last night, watching Linda eat the 'dog food': "Jim or Dappy should have volunteered! They shouldn't let a woman do that!"

You're all in favour of equality, eh Luisa? :D
  • Kwazykat61Kwazykat61 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    RedHed wrote: »
    That whole scene just had me in stitches :D

I'm not a massive fan of Jim's but he comes out with some corkers:

To Luisa "Do we have to form a queue to argue with you or do you just pick people at random?!"

"Roll on death!"

&

Where's Linda? "Probably finishing the wine!"

:D

and don't forget from Jim ... ‘I’m a married man I don’t think about, erm, making love to Liz or Linda very often,’ he retorts, adding: ‘If I had to put a gun to my head I’d pull the trigger".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kwazykat61 wrote: »
    and don't forget from Jim ... ‘I’m a married man I don’t think about, erm, making love to Liz or Linda very often,’ he retorts, adding: ‘If I had to put a gun to my head I’d pull the trigger".

it was funny think it went like this:
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Jim is in the Diary Room
    BB to Jim

BB "who would you sleep with in the house?"
    JIM "I'm a married man, but if I had to put a gun to my head.

....i'd pull the trigger"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAMPAIGN SPEECH - JIM

"A good bloke,plain and simple,
    Luisa ....simple and plain"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAMPAIGN SPEECH
    Jim's campaign -against Luisa. Jim is on the podium

(Luisa is leaning on Lee's shoulder looking uninterested and bored)

Luisa "Tell him to get on with it"
    Jim: "Why don't you wind your neck in and wait for your turn"
    Luisa: "Why don't you spell correctly"

Jim starts his campaign speech - (this is the end of it about his opponent, Luisa)

""""Jim Davidson, a good bloke,plain and simple,
    Luisa ....simple and plain....The reason I say simple and plain, is because you've only got to look at Luisa to see how fake she really is. Physically, she's fake from most places up with the fake tan, the eyelashes,the hair,the implants,the god knows what... and this is a woman that decides that rules are not for her, at all.

But is there really people like that in the world, or is that just for in here. Can she really go through life boasting that she's had all these businesses, and she was wonderful, and she sacked someone on The Apprentice, where she didn't really have to, but she had to , or is this all just to get attention. Is this really Luisa ,simple and plain person, that has decided to enhance herself to such a state that it is impossible to ignore her.

When she was a child, from her own admission, to nutting a tree to giving herself a nose bleed because she wasn't getting enough attention. A person can not be the pushy **** she claims she is. I think this is a simple and plain, charming girl, who suddenly decides that her self esteem is so low.... she'll go to any extreme to be noticed, including.... nutting an effing tree to get noticed.

I would like to invite you to vote for me, and vote for Luisa to leave the house, and i'm sure she'll get a time to answer in a second, and whatever she says about me I promise not to heckle because I don't want to draw attention to myself."""(sarcasm)

(Luisa heckles in the background)

Luisa : "I love myself"

Jim : "Need I say more"
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa "Dont put words in my mouth.
    Jim "I would't put anything in your ****ing mouth"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie has just had Luisa ranting at him for giving his opinion...he's upset and feeling bullied by Luisa- and is sounding off in the garden to Jim and Casey

Jim: "fancy a hug from an old c*nt?"
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie to Sam, something like: I've seen you without make up every day for 2 weeks and I still want to spend all my time with you.

Was that an insult or a compliment :p
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie has just had Luisa ranting at him for giving his opinion...he's upset and feeling bullied by Luisa- and is sounding off in the garden to Jim and Casey

Jim: "fancy a hug from an old c*nt?"

LOL sandy, you've beaten me to it - I've only just seen it on +1.

I had actually just taken a swig of tea as Jim said it, which (as disgusting as it sounds) I had to quickly spit back into my mug, or it would have gone everywhere! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    You basically told everyone that you were nominated because you're fabulous!
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't even from a HM. It was from Rylan interviewing Lee about Ollie:

"Do you think Ollie is bi now and gay later?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earlier I was re-watching the episode from last week when Divvy was in the DR threatening to leave if the footage of his IQ Test was transmitted.

Everyone seemed to genuinely think he was hiding somewhere (other than in the DR) and there was a scene of Lee and Ollie in the garden, clearly looking for him. Lee opened a drawer of the table at the smoking area, quickly looked inside and closed it again - at exactly that moment saying, "He's not here!"

I was still laughing at that, when in the next scene, Luisa piped up "Sometimes he hides and does a shit."

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Earlier I was re-watching the episode from last week when Divvy was in the DR threatening to leave if the footage of his IQ Test was transmitted.

Everyone seemed to genuinely think he was hiding somewhere (other than in the DR) and there was a scene of Lee and Ollie in the garden, clearly looking for him. Lee opened a drawer of the table at the smoking area, quickly looked inside and closed it again - at exactly that moment saying, "He's not here!"

I was still laughing at that, when in the next scene, Luisa piped up "Sometimes he hides and does a shit."

:D:D

:D:D:D oh yes I remember that - that was hilarious, well remembered, it was a brilliant moment, I thought it was Ollie saying it with such sincerity, he really was looking in that drawer for Dappy !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D oh yes I remember that - that was hilarious, well remembered, it was a brilliant moment, I thought it was Ollie saying it with such sincerity, he really was looking in that drawer for Dappy !!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it! ;-)

I think Ollie was wandering around the other side of the garden saying wtte: "I don't think he's out here", but it was definitely Lee who looked in the drawer just as he said "He's not here" :D