The Scheme

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scorch WoodScorch Wood Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    see3po wrote: »
    'Aww the Bin Laden bastarts' that was a mastercard moment.:D

Then there was 'Starvin Marvin' & Dayna the poster pin ups for the reason why drugs and incest are illegal.

Chris was a horrid little git, sleeping with an underage girl and doing drugs, he made my skin crawl and i felt the need to have a very long shower because i felt dirty after viewing the show.

Candice,her mum and the lost boys/girls were just ugghhh, i am actually surprised someone wanted to stick their sausage in Kay in order for her to conceive Candice never mind Kendal. Candice, what can i say fugly attracts fugly.

Gordo & Annie were nightmarish, again a perfect example of why binge drinking is bad for your health, their daughter Kimberley can't dance for toffee and needs to stop scoffing all the Tunnocks Tea Cakes if she wants to lose that extremely fat ass.

And now to the star of the show Bullet,what a trooper.

And last but not least a big shout out goes to the brave boys and girls in Farmfoods for serving neds in Onwank & Knockoneoutlaw.

:D love it.

Just finished watching this and my jaw was on the floor,seriously some people need exterminating.:eek:
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Dayna apparently is pregnant.
  • Options
    Scorch WoodScorch Wood Posts: 266
    Forum Member

:eek: Starvin Marvin to be a daddy or has little Chris been on the job.:D
  • Options
    highlander1969highlander1969 Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member

Who's the father?....Bullet!! :D He did a swift departure. I just knew that dog wouldn't face up to his responsibilities!!! :rolleyes: