Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    I find the idea of SC doing anything with women quite laughable

Yup, this! ^^

I was driving the car on Sunday when I heard, 'breaking news about Simon Cowell... you will not believe this...' and I thought - Finally he's admitted it - but no...
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    She was honest, everyone thought she vile, cos they all like Dannii...

I still think she's vile. Sorry, but the latest revelations re: Simon and Dannii do nothing to cancel out all the nastiness that Sharon has spouted over the years. Sadly, though, Sharon will try to twist this to suit her own agenda.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Simon was "secretly" engaged to page three girl in the 90's. Why would something this even need to be kept a secret, he wasn't even famous back then?:confused:

And why didn't it come out 10 years ago when Max Clifford needed a story, yet went to great lengths to create stories for him? If Max has needed to bury 100s of stories about Simon over the years then obviously these stories aren't about his heterosexual conquests, but something else. Most think it's covering up a gay lifestyle, lets hope it's nothing sinister or sordid along the lines of the Jimmy Saville rumours.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    And why didn't it come out 10 years ago when Max Clifford needed a story, yet went great lengths to create stories for him? If Max has needed to bury 100s of stories about Simon over the years then obviously these stories aren't about his heterosexual conquests, but something else. Most think it's covering up a gay lifestyle, lets hope it's nothing sinister or sordid along the lines of the Jimmy Saville rumours.

If it was, his career would be over.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ Cliff Maxford's strategy so far was to give Simon a fiancee, a serious relationship, which unfortunately for him meant to be seen with her, having his tonsils checked by her on occasion, etc. With affairs, ONSs and the lot it's enough to just "leak" the story, it's actually more cost effective, too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW wouldn't it be funny if they dropped XFUS in US, because of Simon being such a **** :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Max is always saying about how his gay clients come to him for cover stories. He is now making it so obvious which of these clients it is.

No one is buying any of it now and the rumours are all over twitter. Once it starts on this scale you never know where its going to end so all they have done is feed the theories.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are the Jimmy saville rumours?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    ^^^ Cliff Maxford's strategy so far was to give Simon a fiancee, a serious relationship, which unfortunately for him meant to be seen with her, having his tonsils checked by her on occasion, etc. With affairs, ONSs and the lot it's enough to just "leak" the story, it's actually more cost effective, too.

But they don't seem to work anymore, only his die-hard fans actually think he's had sex with these women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing that not ONE man has come forward to make a claim against Simon for being gay. There was a few around Tom Cruise what did.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »

Oh god, where do we start? Maybe it's for the best if we don't.

I thought Max's claims on This Morning about not wanting Simon to collaborate with this writer sounded quite believable. Max has been doing this kind of thing for 40 odd years, he knows his stuff and is very good at what he does. This whole thing is ammateur by comparisan.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »

Underage people for starters.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    All these stories about Simon couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that The Voice is currently overtaking BGT in the ratings ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    methodyguy wrote: »
    All these stories about Simon couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that The Voice is currently overtaking BGT in the ratings ;)

The book was being written long before anyone knew what the ratings would be like, the timing could have something to do with it, but could also be due to David Walliams going too far with his camp routine with Simon and upsetting him so much Max has had to find another glamour model to say she had a relationship with him.
    Forum Member
    The book was being written long before anyone knew what the ratings would be like, the timing could have something to do with it, but could also be due to David Walliams going too far with his camp routine with Simon and upsetting him so much Max has had to find another glamour model to say she had a relationship with him.

Haha if Simon is gay why all the pretence ? No one blinks an eye now if a celeb or otherwise comes out. Be brave Simon it is 2012 not 1912 :p
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I thought Cowell looked seriously rattled by Walliams' gay jibes on the Jonathan Ross Show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all the people who think that Simon's 'gifts' and 'payoffs' to ex girlfriends are proof that he's gay - where are the equivilent pay off and gifts to the men that he would need to keep quiet?

I honestly don't think he is gay because for a start there would be more tales about men (he hasn't always been rich and powerful enough to pay people off - i suspect he still isn't THAT rich to pay off in the way people are suggesting either) and in his industry what actualy hinderance would it be if he was? Just doesn't make any sense

And the not settling down thing but staying mates with the ex? Don't we all know normal blokes like that? I can name three who are regulars at my local pub who profile like Simon Cowell without the riches

As for Danii! I was one of those who thought it was gumph yesterday, but happy to admit that i was wrong. I wouldn't have thought he was her type!
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Haha if Simon is gay why all the pretence ? No one blinks an eye now if a celeb or otherwise comes out. Be brave Simon it is 2012 not 1912 :p

They do in America. There is NO WAY Mr Cowell would have the power or career he has there if he was openly gay.
    lola14 wrote: »
    She said it at the time, but no-one beleived her! Everything was going the new girls way, because she was sleeping with the boss! No wonder she was mad!
    Thank you wrote: »
    I knew Sharon was right all along and Dannii hasn't denied it so its 100% true. Wouldn't surprise me if Simon and Cheryl's flirting was all an act for the camera's. Though Dannii fans are still making out she is sweetness and light trying to convince themselves that nothing went on, now we know how Dannii kept for job for so long. ;)

Sexual favours for an job she wasn't qualified for in the first place good old saint Dannii offering it on an plate! :cool:

I don't believe it and, as others have pointed out, Dannii is in a no win situation as she's still on Cowell's payroll. I think silence is her only option. But none of this detracts from the fact that Sharon Osbourne is a hideous, bitter, classless old hag, with a mouth like a navvy, whose idea of a good time is sending someone her children's faeces in a box. Utterly vile woman!
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.

Simon has no need to cover his sexuality up in this day and age. The conspiracy theories around his supposed homosexuality are laughable.

The guy's in entertainment long enough to know coming out is unlikely to have any bearing whatsoever on his career, especially someone so powerful and who would continue to be successful without being a sexual poster boy for women - his career doesn't depend on him being a heart-throb!

Somehow I doubt Dannii or Sharon Osborne would agree to be part of some sad cover-up act. There's absolutely nothing in it for them at the end of the day.
    Forum Member
    GerriP wrote: »
    For all the people who think that Simon's 'gifts' and 'payoffs' to ex girlfriends are proof that he's gay - where are the equivilent pay off and gifts to the men that he would need to keep quiet?

I honestly don't think he is gay because for a start there would be more tales about men (he hasn't always been rich and powerful enough to pay people off - i suspect he still isn't THAT rich to pay off in the way people are suggesting either) and in his industry what actualy hinderance would it be if he was? Just doesn't make any sense

And the not settling down thing but staying mates with the ex? Don't we all know normal blokes like that? I can name three who are regulars at my local pub who profile like Simon Cowell
    without the riches

As for Danii! I was one of those who thought it was gumph yesterday, but happy to admit that i was wrong. I wouldn't have thought he was her type!

I wouldn't have thought that Simon would have been Danniis type either. :eek:

Your point about no male exes coming out with kiss and tell stories is all down to having a very good PR representative and love him or loathe him one has to admit that Max Clifford is very good at what he does. If Simon is gay I am sure there have been male lovers with stories to tell the have all been "persuaded" to keep quiet.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    It's amazing that not ONE man has come forward to make a claim against Simon for being gay. There was a few around Tom Cruise what did.

When it comes to PR do you think the job is just about what stories you get into tabloid articles?
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This.

Simon has no need to cover his sexuality up in this day and age. The conspiracy theories around his supposed homosexuality are laughable.

The guy's in entertainment long enough to know coming out is unlikely to have any bearing whatsoever on his career, especially someone so powerful and who would continue to be successful without being a sexual poster boy for women - his career doesn't depend on him being a heart-throb!

Somehow I doubt Dannii or Sharon Osborne would agree to be part of some sad cover-up act. There's absolutely nothing in it for them at the end of the day.

Very well said. I agree with all the above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This.

Yeah, well, how about in US TV, it's still middle ages over there.
    Forum Member
    This.

Going by Simons age I think he may still think that if he were to come out would somehow damage and ruin his career though I am quite sure that he has enough money to survive.

Also didn't Louis Walsh have to be dragged from the closet kicking and screaming.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Simon has no need to cover his sexuality up in this day and age.

The guy's in entertainment long enough to know coming out is unlikely to have any bearing whatsoever on his career

Tell that to Rupert Everett! :cool: