anything been happening still no live feed grrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

Help please :)

:cool:
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    astro wrote:
    Magareta Krackatow (spelling may be wrong)
    Margareta Prackatan! (sp) A ledge :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give that man a coconut !!!!!!!!! Now why does BB5 remind me of that magnificent lady??????????

Well done both of you BTW :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hicken wrote:
    Dan pays £300 or £350 a month rent for his terraced house - Nadia's is £1,000. Sound dips.
    Yeah well he lives in Hull not London and anywhere is cheaper than London to rent/buy...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan IS bleaching his head again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    I liked the previous years when all the evicted ones were there to greet the new evictees..why did they dump that..along with the soothsayers predicting who would go..from astrologers to numerologists etc etc...and the member of public..pensioner who got ti right most of the time..without prending to be a future seer.!

Agreed 100% - they were both good things that were dropped, there seemed to be a few changes after day 20, that werent really explained.
  • Options
    gingernutgingernut Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    Dan has some blue stuff on his head - Jason just teasing him about the mole - saying 'you know who the mole is'
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason still insisting Nadia is the mole. Dan's going to colour Jason's hair I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's making a joke that he should've been put down as one of the best looking HMs, but you could tell he was actually gutted they didn't suggest him :D
    You can tell this HOW exactly.?
    .J is the most insecure person in there..always was always will be..he hides it all behind those things you hate so much....sure he is better when out of there..gutted..noways..he just loves sending them all up with no expression on his face at all...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Yeah well he lives in Hull not London and anywhere is cheaper than London to rent/buy...

Tell me about it!
  • Options
    jack1314jack1314 Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice that Shell has been more dressed today than she has been recently... ... maybe because Stuart has gone.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hicken wrote:
    Jason still insisting Nadia is the mole. Dan's going to colour Jason's hair I think.

Pink I hope :D

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jack1314 wrote:
    I notice that Shell has been more dressed today than she has been recently... ... maybe because Stuart has gone.... :rolleyes:
    YAY your 1000th post :):D:)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jack1314 wrote:
    Congratulations :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack1314 wrote:

Congrats on 1000 :D

Or maybe she knows she cant really influence the voting anymore?? :confused:;)
  • Options
    gingernutgingernut Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote:
    .J is the most insecure person in there..always was always will be..he hides it all behind those things you hate so much....sure he is better when out of there..gutted..noways..he just loves sending them all up with no expression on his face at all...
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    jack1314jack1314 Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donsy90 wrote:
    Congrats on 1000 :D

Or maybe she knows she cant really influence the voting anymore?? :confused:;)
    thanks all for the congrats.... :)

don't think it was anything to do with the voting, noticed, especially yesterday that wherever she went puppy dog Stu went too. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shell is sure someone is going tonight "There's no way they'd do four in one night." luckily for her, she's wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awards ceremony and who was nominated on Channel 4 website now.

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6809

Along with how to vote for your favorite, but you must be a registered member of their forum to vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hicken wrote:
    Tell me about it!
    Tell you about Hull? it got into the book as the "Crappest " town/city in all of UK by several million voters.John Prescott is from Hullwhich says it all really....The Book is Crappest Towns or sometihng...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gingernut wrote:
    Couldn't agree more.
    Thanks and unlike nadia he has a truly crap life which he will NOT use for sympathy..he told Vic and Vic true to the end has told no-one but Scottish press have dug it up and it says so much about J..he has gone up 100% in my estimation.
    See Stupid is talking long term affair with Meme..is he off his head out of his mind.. "Defo and she is amazing.." gawd you can tell by that he was a virgin....
  • Options
    molleymolley Posts: 25,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jpt wrote:
    Awards ceremony and who was nominated on Channel 4 website now.

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6809

Along with how to vote for your favorite, but you must be a registered member of their forum to vote.
    Stu and Shell are the best looking and biggest cry babby respectively by miles at the moment ....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason's life has been known about from the beginning or thereabouts - it obviously lost newsworthiness for a while until the press decided to resurrect it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Thanks and unlike nadia he has a truly crap life which he will NOT use for sympathy..he told Vic and Vic true to the end has told no-one but Scottish press have dug it up and it says so much about J..he has gone up 100% in my estimation.
    See Stupid is talking long term affair with Meme..is he off his head out of his mind.. "Defo and she is amazing.." gawd you can tell by that he was a virgin....

He also told Dan but i dont think you can say that Nadia hasnt had a crap life, until you know what its like to be trapped in the wrong body. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    But his face wasn't expressionless, it was disappointed, just as Nadia's was a little later when she made the same joke (I wasn't posting at the time that happened tho', doing real life stuff). They both admitted to being the most vain in the house, and being the most vain they would expect to be considered as amongst the best looking.

VoR :)