Options

What do you think of Cheryl's new red hair and tattoos?

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you think Cheryl looked better as a brunette or do you like her new cherry red locks. And also what about her tattoos? I love the one on her hand! :D

Comments

• Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks like the chav she truly is
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,011
    Forum Member
    Horrible she's even more fake
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    She looks like exactly what she is - common as muck.
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This!
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    This!

Got to agree there. I think she is ever so pretty but...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    spookyelectricspookyelectric Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Couldn't care less about her hair or her tattoos...I despise these types who have minimum talent and huge exposure.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like exactly what she is - common as muck.

Can't help but agree.

Read an article in the press today which says that more and more people are queuing up to get tattoos removed. £85 an hour, and it takes 3 times longer to remove than it did to put on.

Wonder what she'll think or herself when she's aged 50 and her grand-kids laugh at the tattood woman.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Cheryl looks almost as good as she does with dark brown hair, but not quite though. She looks at her best when she's got dark brown hair. She looks as sexy as hell tonight ..... in my opinion.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

totally agree
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you do OP. I can't say I've ever been more shocked about anything on DS ever.

She looks and acts like a classless chav. The hair looks like a bottle job and doesn't compliment her skin and eyes. The tattoos are just beyond nasty.
  • Options
    euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the tattoo on her hand looks awful - it just looks like she's put her hand in an ink pad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tattoos, in my opinion, either have personal significance or are art. As hers are rarely in a place that they can be fully regarded, I can only hope that they must have some personal significance.

Looking at half exposed tattoos is just annoying. Either be proud of them and place them properly to be seen and considered or tuck your private memories in a place where they don't become a physical distraction to everything you wear.

As for her hair, I don't know what it is, maybe its the red or the way it is styled, but I think it ages her unduly.

She is a beautiful girl but it's like she is (subconsciously?) trying to sabotage that.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Of course you do OP. I can't say I've ever been more shocked about anything on DS ever.

She looks and acts like a classless chav. The hair looks like a bottle job and doesn't compliment her skin and eyes. The tattoos are just beyond nasty.

In a February 2005 article in The Times, Julie Burchill argued that use of the word is a form of "social racism", and that such "sneering" reveals more about the shortcomings of the "chav-haters" than those of their supposed victims.[15] The writer John Harris argued along similar lines in a 2007 article in The Guardian.[
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chavtastic!
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so common,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I think her tatts look vulgar, especially that one wrapped around her thigh. Hair is hair. It will be another colour next week, who cares?
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her hair was much better last night not as red and a lot of the very long straggly extensions gone
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The red hair doesn't suit her at all.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to go back to her natural length brown hair like here...she's a really pretty girl though :)

Tattoo's are personal, it doesn't matter if someone doesn't like them because their your own.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh,i've long felt Cheryl Cole's looks were overrated. She's pretty but imo she's not the world class beauty she's made out to be. Plenty of singers are just as pretty.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    She needs to go back to her natural length brown hair like here...she's a really pretty girl though :)Tattoo's are personal, it doesn't matter if someone doesn't like them because their your own.

I have long since said that Cheryl looked her absolute best in that photograph.....she was stunning. Natural hair.... gorgeous colour and the clothes were beautiful.

What on earth has happened to her. I was pleased to see that several inches seem to have been cut off the extensions last night... it looked so much better......but she should revert back to that glossy brown hair that looked so well on her.

And for the love of God...sack the stylist and get in someone else...... she is the perfect candidate to be dressed sensationally........and is being let down by the weekly choices on X-factor this year. Dannii on the other hand looks effortlessly elegant and stunning.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    I have long since said that Cheryl looked her absolute best in that photograph.....she was stunning. Natural hair.... gorgeous colour and the clothes were beautiful.

What on earth has happened to her. I was pleased to see that several inches seem to have been cut off the extensions last night... it looked so much better......but she should revert back to that glossy brown hair that looked so well on her.

And for the love of God...sack the stylist and get in someone else...... she is the perfect candidate to be dressed sensationally........and is being let down by the weekly choices on X-factor this year. Dannii on the other hand looks effortlessly elegant and stunning.

To think that picture was only six months ago....
    I am a big fan of hers but recently she's been so off point with her clothing and hair. I like the red, but those tacky long scraggly hair extensions she had were awful.

In 2008, and some of 2009 she dressed so well for TXF.

I'm glad she's put on weight though.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matches the ugliness on the inside.
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    here...

Before she started messing with her face....
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    The tattoo's are fine - there personal to her, so it doesn't matter if you don't like them - i also like the hair.