Hollyoaks E4 Daily 18/03/14 - Face The Music

Comments

• Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Where do you live? Everyone has the +1 channels (not including pay TV);-)

Well I suppose so but I guess I don't see Hollyoaks at the time it's aired anyway - too busy. I just catch up with my favourite storylines(s) online.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Hopefully the JP stuff comes out soon I hate seeing him suffer.

So do I. I keep wanting to cuddle him. I swear if he existed in rl he'd get sick of my cuddles.
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked that JP didn't look scared of Finn. He told him he was a scared little boy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SamL94 wrote: »
    Another great scene from John Paul and Finn. I don't mean great as in that I like watching bullying, but interesting to watch, and greatly acted, is what I mean.

Yes - I thought that about the parents evening scene and Finn forcing JP to change grades back. Their interactions are still fascinating to watch even though I utterly despise Finn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gwenda wrote: »
    Oops. Shame we actually saw so little of JP. And it would be nice if Robbie fessed up a bit to his mum.

Yes. I was thinking that Robbie is the only person who can tell about Finn raping JP without breaking JP confidentiality. He should at least tell his family even if he is nervous about Finn implicating him if he went to the police. I was a bit disappointed that in today's episode, even though he asked Danny about JP he still came across as his old self despite knowing the truth and now that he knows that it was Finn's rape and his own provocation that made JP hit him he shouldn't have said that JP shouldn't have hit him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yes. I was thinking that Robbie is the only person who can tell about Finn raping JP without breaking JP confidentiality. He should at least tell his family even if he is nervous about Finn implicating him if he went to the police. I was a bit disappointed that in today's episode, even though he asked Danny about JP he still came across as his old self despite knowing the truth and now that he knows that it was Finn's rape and his own provocation that made JP hit him he shouldn't have said that JP shouldn't have hit him.

its odd that Robbie and Finn seemed to be acting like they were still mates, and Finn was standing next to Robbie acting all smug and Robbie didn't even seem the slight disgusted:confused:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    its odd that Robbie and Finn seemed to be acting like they were still mates, and Finn was standing next to Robbie acting all smug and Robbie didn't even seem the slight disgusted:confused:

Yeh I found that odd, I thought Robbie/Finn were no longer friends. Robbie would know Finn only came to court to scare JP, so you would think he would be angry/disgusted.
  • gwendagwenda Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's ridiculous is that Robbie wasn't in court at all but Finn was!
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definetly
    Snowyface wrote: »
    Is it wrong to find evil Finn kind of...attractive? :o I'm so sorry. I like me some bad boys.

So happy the JP storyline is back!

I'm afraid I'm guilty of fancying evil Finn a bit too...:o
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gwenda wrote: »
    What's ridiculous is that Robbie wasn't in court at all but Finn was!

Finn said Robbie was "tied up" at school.... Thought for a mo that he really had tied him up.... And how come Finn gets time off school to go to watch a trial??? (rolleyes)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »

Surely the plastic hair look should put you off eek;-)
  • SamL94SamL94 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Sometimes
    Is Sam actually a detective or is she that woman from the Aunt Bessie's sponsor ad for The Chase pretending to be a detective ;-);-)
    Omg not even joking but I watch The Chase, and the other day, on one of them ads, I actually thought that one of the women looked like Sam. So you're not the only one ;-)
    Forum Member
    Finn said Robbie was "tied up" at school.... Thought for a mo that he really had tied him up.... And how come Finn gets time off school to go to watch a trial??? (rolleyes)

Finn would probably actually do that:D
  • Dizzy-GirlDizzy-Girl Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Omg not even joking but I watch The Chase, and the other day, on one of them ads, I actually thought that one of the women looked like Sam. So you're not the only one ;-)

It looks like her because it is her!
    Forum Member
    ameredith wrote: »
    I liked that JP didn't look scared of Finn. He told him he was a scared little boy!

I think this is the beginning of him getting some control back, but it probably won't last long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The woman on the left in the Aunt Bessie's sponsor ad is Sam.... Confirmed ;-)
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Definetly

The ladies love their bad boys. ;-)

As far as this episode, I loved the girl-power trio of Mercy, Cindy, and Lindsey.

Not to keen on having JP potentially turn to drugs, especially when they had just shown the scenes of him in the last episode playing the sweetie-pie daddy. Don't think it makes sense if he's supposed to love Matthew so much, but hey, its Hollyoaks.
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    The ladies love their bad boys. ;-)

As far as this episode, I loved the girl-power trio of Mercy, Cindy, and Lindsey.

Not to keen on having JP potentially turn to drugs, especially when they had just shown the scenes of him in the last episode playing the sweetie-pie daddy. Don't think it makes sense if he's supposed to love Matthew so much, but hey, its Hollyoaks.

Don't JP's actions this week make more sense this week if you consider at this point he thinks he's going away for a long time and not going to be around for Mathew. I think the same thing could be said about what happens with Danny. He thinks he won't see Sam for a long time, she tried to help but failed. If it continues.... then we will have to see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snowyface wrote: »
    Is it wrong to find evil Finn kind of...attractive? :o I'm so sorry. I like me some bad boys.

So happy the JP storyline is back!

That kind of thing often happens. In fiction, they use charismatic/attractive actors to play villains or else the villains are sometimes fascinating to watch even if you completely hate them. I'm asexual but I can imagine that had I been sexual, I would want one night stands with quite a few fictional villains before I turned them in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish they would just end it with trying to involve Ste and JP. Seriously.

The last time they even spoke, Ste was railing at him over almost hitting Peri and attacking Robbie, which of course JP won't explain himself over, and now Ste's showing up for the trial? And JP thinks it's ok to just walk into The Hutch in the dead of night because a light's on and the door 'happens' to be open? Would Ste really be putting drugs in bottles without even the front door locked? And JP seemed to know what Ste was doing before he could even see what was going on.

Why isn't Danny and Sam and the affair enough for this JP story? Why not involve Ste with Ray?
    I really hope Ste finding Peri's footage is the end of it now. Please let it be the end of it. I'm well beyond annoyed now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    ameredith wrote: »

Sadly I think he was trying to show Finn he wasn't afraid. If he was really not scared he would have told the truth.

Hopefully it will all come out soon though.
  • SamL94SamL94 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Sometimes
    Dizzy-Girl wrote: »
    It looks like her because it is her!
    The woman on the left in the Aunt Bessie's sponsor ad is Sam.... Confirmed ;-)
    Haha as if! I actually did think it might be her but then I thought 'surely not' :o
  • Vera BennettVera Bennett Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Yep all the scenes were well acted.

I felt sorry for poor Trevor as well, he is trying so hard to change but Fraser keeps stopping him.

I dont think it will be Trevor who kills Fraser so I hope when Fraser's influence is away Trevor gets to turn his life around
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Definetly
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Sadly I think he was trying to show Finn he wasn't afraid. If he was really not scared he would have told the truth.

Hopefully it will all come out soon though.

I thought JP still seemed a bit scared of Finn in that scene, but was trying to convince Finn as well as himself that he was not. At least JP did not look like he did in that scene a few months ago in the school bathroom where he looked like he was going to wee himself because of Finn's presence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I thought JP still seemed a bit scared of Finn in that scene, but was trying to convince Finn as well as himself that he was not. At least JP did not look like he did in that scene a few months ago in the school bathroom where he looked like he was going to wee himself because of Finn's presence.

I haven't seen the episode yet so I can't say but even with very deeply traumatic events, over time you do start to heal even if that happens very slowly - still, it must be nightmarish for him to have to face his rapist.