Frenchie- An exercise in morbid curiosity

21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
Forum Member
Does anybody else find Frenchie intensely watchable in a "car crash in slow motion" kind of way. She's not quite up to Lauren Harries' impeccably high standards of "she's surely an alien life-form bussed in from Neptune" oddity just yet, but I do always admire a woman who can live her life entirely at odds with what usual society deems acceptable.

She's had excessive amounts of surgery, she's turning 40 and still insists on living in a world where hot pink is THE only colour to be seen dead in and she appears to make a living bouncing from one low-rent reality show to the next, but, I don't know, I kind of admire her balls to the wall (never been proven) embrace of what she loves.

So yeah, long may she reign- in a slightly slurred, lobsided breast kind of way.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly, I like her so far too. She seems just nice.
    Even James said he really took to her after initially taking one look and being slightly horrified at the sight of her.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Her face looks...painful.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she'd be a disaster, but I really, really like her so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd never heard of her until now. Is she genuinely 'famous'?

Most HMs this time around fall short of the 'celebrity' tag. Gary Busey is a real star, bless him. But the others?
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody else find Frenchie intensely watchable in a "car crash in slow motion" kind of way. She's not quite up to Lauren Harries' impeccably high standards of "she's surely an alien life-form bussed in from Neptune" oddity just yet, but I do always admire a woman who can live her life entirely at odds with what usual society deems acceptable.

She's had excessive amounts of surgery, she's turning 40 and still insists on living in a world where hot pink is THE only colour to be seen dead in and she appears to make a living bouncing from one low-rent reality show to the next, but, I don't know, I kind of admire her balls to the wall (never been proven) embrace of what she loves.

So yeah, long may she reign- in a slightly slurred, lobsided breast kind of way.

She's obviously impressed you. You started a thread about her.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She's obviously impressed you. You started a thread about her.

Well... yes and if you read the OP, you'll see I'm actually praising her for being "watchable".

Unless I'm being dense, I'm struggling to understand your point? :confused:
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I keep thinking of the character in grease the movie :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so far all I can see is 'when plastic surgery goes wrong' , but the really weird thing is she doesn't think it has gone wrong .