Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    His recent pics make his hair look really synthetic - I'm convinced it's either a weave or a toupee! Tell tale signs around the hair line!
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a634073/peter-andre-and-fiancee-emily-macdonagh-look-blissfully-happy-in-selfie.html

Jesus wept, he looks terrible in that photo.

On a related note, one of his Iceland ads came on the other night. I commented on how they're mostly full of women apparently swooning over him, and my mum said "But he's a right ugly little @%&£!"

Not just me then. :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

On a related note, one of his Iceland ads came on the other night. I commented on how they're mostly full of women apparently swooning over him, and my mum said "But he's a right ugly little @%&£!"

Good taste often runs in families.

Like noses.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Round and round it goes...

If you don't care if Pa makes money from exploiting their kids, you should not be bothered if Kp does, and visa versa.

If you attack Pa for it, it stands to reason that you should attack kp for it.

I basically take it as read that the above is common sense. Hounding fm's to confirm their opinions is bad form. This thread is about Pa and his doings.

His girlfriend is behaving like a hypocrite, whether she gets paid or not. She happily exploits someone else's children whilst guarding her own child. She does not have to be in pictures with them - she chooses to.

Pa continues to exploit his children because the whole S2S is now based on his Iceland ads.

What a career - "Here's my kids!" "Here's a bag of frozen peas!" "Here's my relationship" All for 89p!!! Peas buy my album...
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »

Not sure which is more off-putting, the cold dead hair or the cold dead eyes...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good taste often runs in families.

Like noses.

And male pattern baldness.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Abomination will do/say anything to keep himself in the media.

KP taught him everything and now he is better at it than she ever was. ;-)

100% correct.

I'm surprised that he is wary.

There's nothing like a wedding for a media **** to sell their pictures & story to the zeleb magazines.
    Forum Member
    100% correct.

There's nothing like a wedding for a media **** to sell their pictures & story to the zeleb magazines.

He's a very needy individual and has actively and cynically thrived for years on being this single (hard done by) dad with a toxic ex, which seems to have gained him the support base he has. That was and is his brand and one he has exploited to the max.

I think he loves being a victim far more than he loves anyone or anything else, hence his 'reluctance' to commit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% correct.

I think he's wary because while he liked the idea of having a young, intelligent girlfriend - it fitted his new image of pretending to be classy, he didn't bank on being saddled with a new wife and baby.
    He may be the biggest media **** out there, but I'd guess that "married family man" doesn't flog nearly as many magazines as "brave, heroic single dad".
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    It's a given that he gives her "pocket money"? :D How can you state it as "a given"? That, yet again, is pure speculation. You, or I have absolutely no idea what Emily's financial status is, just because she has been a medical student and therefore has not had a job as such people assume she is penniless. She comes from a reasonably well off family, for all any of us know her parents may have set up a trust fund for her when she was a child that she would receive when she finished her studies and qualified as a doctor? I think it's safe to say that it is a given she has nowhere near as much money as PA has but to assume she does not have any money of her own where she would require "pocket money" is nothing more than an assumption.
    I mean, it may be what you want to believe but it doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

As for the issue of Emily being photographed with J & P, you know what, if there had been any sincerity in KP's wish to keep them out of the spotlight and she had stuck to her public declaration of withdrawing them from the the public eye I would have most likely joined you in your condemnation of Emily...because then she would be completely going against the wishes of another mother to keep her children out of the public eye...and that would be wrong!

I mean, what exactly is the issue here? J & P's privacy? If that is the issue their own mother doesn't respect their privacy, despite publicly declaring she would be protecting their privacy. The biggest hypocrite to me is their own mother!

I've just read your post again (I was rushing to get to work when I replied this morning) re BIB, yes it is an assumption, hence why I said..........."I would say it's a given"
    Forum Member
    He's a very needy individual and has actively and cynically thrived for years on being this single (hard done by) dad with a toxic ex, which seems to have gained him the support base he has. That was and is his brand and one he has exploited to the max.

I think he loves being a victim far more than he loves anyone or anything else, hence his 'reluctance' to commit.
    I think he's wary because while he liked the idea of having a young, intelligent girlfriend - it fitted his new image of pretending to be classy, he didn't bank on being saddled with a new wife and baby.
    He may be the biggest media **** out there, but I'd guess that "married family man" doesn't flog nearly as many magazines as "brave, heroic single dad".

Also, while OK! are still paying him silly money to pose with Emily, J & P for their front covers, he really has no need to marry her at the moment.
    I daresay when OK! get bored with the same old, he'll be frog marching Emily up the aisle.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not had an OK cover this year to my knowledge
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    And you keep stating as fact that Emily "makes money" from J & P, that is mere speculation on your part, you don't actually know that she receives any payment.

She poses for pics with PA for publication in tabloid mags and newspapers so of course she will share in whatever payment is being offered.
    PA is the celebrity, he is the one the magazines will book for photoshoots, payment for said photoshoots would either be paid directly to him or CAN I would assume.

She is a 'celebrity' by virtue of being his fiance so of course she's as big a get for the tabloids as he is. Him on his own is not half the interest value as him with her. So to try and suggest that PA on his own has as much value to the tabloids as him with her is total nonsense. :D
    Emily seems to me to be a very supportive partner who happily supports her partners career. I don't believe that she she turns around and says to PA that she will only agree to be in any photographs if she is paid.

Quite, but she knows that appearing in pics with him will give them more tabloid value. He has to evolve and she is his evolving and that's what gives them tabloid value. So payment is an automatic part of that.

Really, trying to suggest that Emily is an innocent participant in the tabloid game is just baffling. He makes his living, for the most part, from the tabloids, so to suggest that his fiance is not 100% part and parcel of that is just comical.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So naughty, enforcing that on Blondie. You're idea therefore you should step up to the plate.:p:D
    Chop, chop. We'll await your report.

I'm stepping BEL, I'm stepping! :p
    I think you're protesting way too much, particularly in light of your reputation as this thread's TM obsessive.
    What if I put my hand in my pocket and buy you and Blondie a ticket each, and treat you both to an evening you'll never forget? Or maybe an evening you'll want to forget but won't be able to?
    I'm pretty sure that Blondie's leg hairs will pale into insignificance when she finds out that the two of you will be front row centre, bathed in a cloud of Eau de Peter and singing along to Mysterious Girl while waving your pants in the air.

I'm quite enjoying my new rep as this threads main TM obsessive:D
    Right, I'm well up for it, an evening of Rockin' all over the World, All Rise, not to mention hits such as Defender, The whole BIg Nit album and finishing off with a stomping faux reggae rendition of MG, whilst bathed in the aura of 'Eau de pong' is just too good to miss. I hope B reconsiders her individual hair pulling commitments that she had pre planned for that evening! :(
    She poses for pics with PA for publication in tabloid mags and newspapers so of course she will share in whatever payment is being offered.

She is a 'celebrity' by virtue of being his fiance so of course she's as big a get for the tabloids as he is. Him on his own is not half the interest value as him with her. So to try and suggest that PA on his own has as much value to the tabloids as him with her is total nonsense. :D

Quite, but she knows that appearing in pics with him will give them more tabloid value. He has to evolve and she is his evolving and that's what gives them tabloid value. So payment is an automatic part of that.

Really, trying to suggest that Emily is an innocent participant in the tabloid game is just baffling. He makes his living, for the most part, from the tabloids, so to suggest that his fiance is not 100% part and parcel of that is just comical.

As if 'Dr P' rocks up to, what will invariably be a more than likely an all day shoot, to 'work' FOC. I mean I've read on this very forum, several times how circulation increases ten fold when TM is on the cover, so why on earth would a top (:D) management company allow TM's life partner appear without negotiating a fee?

It.just.wouldn't.happen.

Ms MacDonagh would get a fee. Of that I have no doubt!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're protesting way too much, particularly in light of your reputation as this thread's TM obsessive.
    What if I put my hand in my pocket and buy you and Blondie a ticket each, and treat you both to an evening you'll never forget? Or maybe an evening you'll want to forget but won't be able to?
    I'm pretty sure that Blondie's leg hairs will pale into insignificance when she finds out that the two of you will be front row centre, bathed in a cloud of Eau de Peter and singing along to Mysterious Girl while waving your pants in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDZbZfnG7c
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Good time to book to be out the country then cos i for one do t want yo burn my eyes seeing the pics splattered all over the place
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Good time to book to be out the country then cos i for one do t want yo burn my eyes seeing the pics splattered all over the place

I doubt it will trouble you or I, It will probably be "private and classy":) (just how he has described PrivateEmily). The stag do will be heavily featured, a gathering of brothers and some "good friends":cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I doubt it will trouble you or I, It will probably be "private and classy":) (just how he has described PrivateEmily). The stag do will be heavily featured, a gathering of brothers and some "good friends":cool:

I think it goes without saying it'll be a two/three weeker in OK! when the time comes!

Just noticed an article about it in the SoS this morning. The comments are very funny. One person said "he oozes desperation and insincerity".

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it goes without saying it'll be a two/three weeker in OK! when the time comes!

Just noticed an article about it in the SoS this morning. The comments are very funny. One person said "he oozes desperation and insincerity".

I've just had a quick read.
    It looks like Tangoman and Dr ShyandPrivate aren't fooling as many people as they used to.
    Strangely, the words creepy, sleazy, desperate and weird seem to be cropping up rather often, and plenty of the comments are less than complimentary. You must have been up all night writing them Hmmbop. What with you being KP's biggest fan and all. :D
    Forum Member

I've just had a quick read.
    It looks like Tangoman and Dr ShyandPrivate aren't fooling as many people as they used to.
    Strangely, the words creepy, sleazy, desperate and weird seem to be cropping up rather often, and plenty of the comments are less than complimentary. You must have been up all night writing them Hmmbop. What with you being KP's biggest fan and all. :D

Oh dear. A few nice comments but the majority seem to be pretty scathing.:blush:

Happy to be corrected, I didn't read them all.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So Emily didn't get her own way of wanting to be married before she started work in September. I think he is hoping it wont happen soon;-)
    Forum Member

Oh God, I watched that Big Star Little Star thing (time I will never get back, the direness of that show was off the scale) and while all three 'Big Stars' were painful in their own separate and awful ways, it was amusing that practically all the possible answers to the 'Little Star's' question in Andre's case were vanity and incompetance related!

I bet poor little Princess was thoroughly schooled prior to the show to make sure she didn't mention his dyed hair/wig or his hours in front of the mirror.

Danny Dyer's little girl was funny, plainly not schooled in advance. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Emily didn't get her own way of wanting to be married before she started work in September. I think he is hoping it wont happen soon;-)

I think he's hoping it won't happen at all.
    But ever the optimist, I'm buying myself a new hat just in case.
    Presumably we won't need to book the day off work as it'll be declared a national holiday.
    Forum Member
    I think he's hoping it won't happen at all.
    But ever the optimist, I'm buying myself a new hat just in case.
    Presumably we won't need to book the day off work as it'll be declared a national holiday.

Possibly & I think lately, he always has a "worried look" about him.
    Oh God, I watched that Big Star Little Star thing (time I will never get back, the direness of that show was off the scale) and while all three 'Big Stars' were painful in their own separate and awful ways, it was amusing that practically all the possible answers to the 'Little Star's' question in Andre's case were vanity and incompetance related!

I bet poor little Princess was thoroughly schooled prior to the show to make sure she didn't mention his dyed hair/wig or his hours in front of the mirror.

Danny Dyer's little girl was funny, plainly not schooled in advance. ;-)

I watched this & obviously PA had to be the Cool Dad & high 5 all the other kids, I was willing one of them to leave him hanging.
This discussion has been closed.