Mario: I underestimated him

Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He's canny. He switches his game plan perfectly, flitting effortlessly to the right people and the right time and yet never losing his "cool" with his trophy wife gazing at him loyally.

I almost admire it.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Fire_TrapFire_Trap Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we went from over half the house nominating him first week to just one the next...
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's canny. He switches his game plan perfectly, flitting effortlessly to the right people and the right time and yet never losing his "cool" with his trophy wife gazing at him loyally.

I almost admire it.

Anyone else?

Me too, gotta give credit where credit is due. ;)
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fire_Trap wrote: »
    Well we went from over half the house nominating him first week to just one the next...

I'm really looking forward to where he places himself this coming week.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Or...he's just a nice person?

Seems to be hard for some people to admit this
  • Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a lovely person who is not playing any games just a little safty minded,A lot nices than the heshes Dale and Stu,Keep Him in please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a lovely person who is not playing any games just a little safty minded,A lot nices than the heshes Dale and Stu,Keep Him in please

He may be a nice person, but I think he is playing a game, and I like it...it makes the show very interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really disliked him at first but he is ok now. Only when he stars talking about management and health and safety do I want him to shut up.
  • JoJoAJoJoA Posts: 44
    Forum Member

I almost admire it.

Anyone else?

And with him looking after Team Rex in the fallout and Lisa looking after Team Jen they're covering all options.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated him at first because I liked Steph and he was nasty to her, but I forgive him now after he handled the whole situation so brilliantly tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've gotta remember he's a facilitator of men, who can run that house upside down with his eyes closed.:D
  • bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it will happen

14,000,000 of us can't be wrong

mario for the win :D

member i told u
  • MoxieMoxie Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join the fan club please?
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    He did well today. It'll stand him in good stead next week. My opinion of him has risen a little.
  • MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Sean.......sorry "Mario" is a prize prat, but I think he is a harmless prat.

Tonight, when the the REAL MEN had to stand up and be counted, he was there and did the right thing. That is what is important. He had some 1st class morals.

He's gone up in my estimation now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's still toe curling with his one liners and playing the BIG I AM! :D but I've gotta admit, i've formed some respect for the guy.

He;s handled the situation well and was also good on LF today with what he was saying afterwards about the whole spitting business! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moxie wrote: »
    Can I join the fan club please?
    Would it be viable for us to set one up ... perhaps calling it the 14 million club?;):D
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's going up in my estimation, I felt pleased when I heard him say if BB don't remove Dennis he'll walk, good that he voiced what he does or doesn't find acceptable. He looked so peeved when walking around with his chest puffed up.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's still a knob though. Saying things like "Bullshine" and "I'm a facilitator"...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJoA wrote: »
    And with him looking after Team Rex in the fallout and Lisa looking after Team Jen they're covering all options.

Good point. Lisa was on one side, Mario on the other, but they think the same and I bet they nominate one from Team Jen and one from Team Rex this week.

Cracking stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He may be a nice person, but I think he is playing a game, and I like it...it makes the show very interesting.

I don't think he's playing a game just for the show though....I think this is who and how he is in RL...he does it too easily to be all gameplay.

Oh and I like him and think he's a decent guy.....he just knows how to 'work' people. :)
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    He did the right thing last night but don't forget he's been a prat since day one & reverted to type today, bitching in the bedroom while arguments were breaking out around the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's playing a game just for the show though....I think this is who and how he is in RL...he does it too easily to be all gameplay.

Oh and I like him and think he's a decent guy.....he just knows how to 'work' people. :)
    Well summarised. I think he'd be an excellent politician.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought he was a pompous prick at first.. but have to say, I think he could end up being pure comedy genius, without even realising it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well summarised. I think he'd be an excellent politician.

I dunno about that...I think perhaps he maybe a bit too 'grand' for that ;) ......but social networking sure looks to be his and Lisa's thing. :D
  • KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    I have a little bit of respect for Mario now, he handled the situation well so kudos to him..... I still don't like him one little bit though.