Options

Time to **** of now Davina

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
You have sold yourself out love. Time to go now. What you did to Nadia was a disgrace.

Your whole career is built around BB. Shitting publicly on the people that have made you a rich girl is the start of your downward slide. To divert Nadia's interview to focus on Chantelle and Preston was the straw that broke the camels back.

You have destroyed a great housemate and possibly their future life.

Then you have the audacity to hug her at the end of the interview and say " I love you ". JUDAS KISS.

I will always remember you as a ****

Comments

• Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    I agree. Loved Davina but not now.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Davina SOD OFF!! you horrible woman, i love you before but now!
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This game show is fast going down the toilet.....:D
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was all change when Josies mob swamped her on twitter..New DVD coming out ;)
    what pisses me off john said 100% worse last week she didnt even mention it.

so unfair,NOT ONCE

http://www.starnow.co.uk/josiegibson has this farce been even asked about to josie? not once.
    yes josie is fake and when its finally proved I hope all those people who have supported them and more importantly spend money over them ask questions.
  • Options
    Jenna TalwartsJenna Talwarts Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    You have sold yourself out love. Time to go now. What you did to Nadia was a disgrace.

Your whole career is built around BB. Shitting publicly on the people that have made you a rich girl is the start of your downward slide. To divert Nadia's interview to focus on Chantelle and Preston was the straw that broke the camels back.

Then you have the audacity to hug her at the end of the interview and say " I love you ". JUDAS KISS.

Ok, you may not like Davina for whatever reason .. but ruined her future life...with an interview? Bit melodramatic?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have been saying it for weeks, totally S&^*E at her job
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,021
    Forum Member
    davina is dead in my eyes, i will not watch bb on ch5 if she is on it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Used to really like her but she has gone done in my estimation this year. She needs to stop the mutton dressed as lamb thing too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    it was all change when Josies mob swamped her on twitter..New DVD coming out ;)
    what pisses me off john said 100% worse last week she didnt even mention it.

so unfair,NOT ONCE

http://www.starnow.co.uk/josiegibson has this farce been even asked about to josie? not once.
    yes josie is fake and when its finally proved I hope all those people who have supported them and more importantly spend money over them ask questions.

totally agree.... im disgusted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with all the posters, she's bloody useless!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Uh oh, op can use the right amount of stars but not the right amount of letters.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what she's done to garner such hate? Melodramatic much?
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Jaymb72 wrote: »

Exactley this...
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    The killing of BB. Davina you have sold yourself out. :mad:

Time and time again you have been forgiven for bad interviews, Endemol have kept you on but after tonight and the treatment of Nadia, you dont deserve any praise. Iam no big fan of Nadia but I respected her for being a legend of BB, she achieved far more than so many housemates and one conversation she had about the nomance and BB and Davina say its the reason she went, for gods sake fet a grip, for those two no goers to even get airtime on the "Ultimate" is a joke. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stuck by her for years when everyone else jumped ship. Not anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The big mistake was to side with the booing audience while appearing to quieten then down.
    She said to the crowd that people (meaning Nadia) were entitled to their opinion "even if they don't agree with US".
    She also went on unnecessarily about how she thought Josie was a genuine person.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Davina has been crap for years.

Hopefully, after this year, we'll hear no more from her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Totally agree, I have not posted for quite a while but I am so angry with Davina tonight that I just had to.

Boo hoo, Josie this Josie that - it's all fake and Davina should not be telling Nadia one thing when it's clearly not true.

Blavina should just keep her big mouth shut!
  • Options
    mervmerv Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God I am so sick of this every week..

READ MY LIPS
    Davina does not write the bloody script she reads off of an autoqueue.
    What seem off the cuff remarks on stage are a promt from the directors box at a given moment through her ear piece in response to a remark from the interviewee or the audience..

Davina is just the Organ Grinders Monkey
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NIcely defended, she is not only a gurning idiot, she is someone else's finger puppet... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    merv wrote: »
    God I am so sick of this every week..

READ MY LIPS
    Davina does not write the bloody script she reads off of an autoqueue.
    What seem off the cuff remarks on stage are a promt from the directors box at a given moment through her ear piece in response to a remark from the interviewee or the audience..

Davina is just the Organ Grinders Monkey

HELLLLOOOO. We all bloody know this. That's why I can't stand the bitch. Total sell out media ****. What's next? Topless darts interviews on channel 5?
  • Options
    mervmerv Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NIcely defended, she is not only a gurning idiot, she is someone else's finger puppet... :D

Call it how you see it, but my comments are valid.
    Its how TV works.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    merv wrote: »
    Call it how you see it, but my comments are valid.
    Its how TV works.

Merv,you aint wrong. I do see your point of view totally. All I'm saying is that you don't shit on your own doorstep. Also, did Davina not say that Nadia was her Favourite housemate and then do an about turn when the tweenies twittered her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It still amounts to her being a mindless automaton.

That is a disturbing thought.
  • Options
    STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was always a huge davina fan but now I can't stand her.
    Why she is pandering to tweenie fans is beyond me as to them she is just an old woman who they will cheerfully bypass for someone their own age.
    Why wouldn't they?