Comments

• LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deadly Premonition
  • RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Capcom really need to do a Dino Crisis sequel, But not a sequel to 3 though. A proper sequel to the second installment(yes I know of Dino Stalker).I would love another survival horror with Dinosaurs, although I reckon the Xbox exclusive DC3 killed any chance of seeing what happens next to Regina and Dylan.
  • shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just finished alien isolation fantastic alien game and a great survival horror game i really want another but looks like it didnt make sega enough money
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna throw in a franchise that I absolutely love - Ace Attorney.

Yeah, it can get a bit silly, and some of the events and characters are really over the top, but the cases are so well done, I'm glued to my DS every time.

Ace Attorney 6 needs to happen soon please.
  • Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    SSX & Jet Set Radio Future
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago there was a series called 'NBA Street' kind of like an arcadey basketball game. I'd love a sequel, it's not gonna happen though
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfenstein II announced!! :) :cool:
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAZE...loved that
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another rayman would be nice. think i've already said crash bandicoot but now they've put it in uncharted, hopefully they'll get people wanting another one done.
  • Hank SchraderHank Schrader Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the Buzz! Games come back for the PS4, had many fun Saturday nights playing those with friends after a few bevvies!
  • dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see another Bloody Roar. That was one of my favourite fighting games in the 90's
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Suffering.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    The Suffering.

definitely. one of the most underrated games for me. shame not to see it on the newer consoles.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAZE...loved that

Haze was the game that single-handedly shut down Free Radical Design, you'll never ever see a sequel to this.
  • adamc01adamc01 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Blur, Alan wake, the movies, age of empires and Rollercoaster tycoon.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 is in development already, is it not?
  • retrodjretrodj Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I don't play games very often now and it's my two kids that play them mostly.

However, for me, to get my back in the saddle so to speak..

A Sensible Soccer reboot would be great on the mobile platform to while away the hours as the gamplay was second to none. Loved it on the megadrive. Never really got a good shot of it on the Amiga as I never owned one but my mate had it on his.

Monkey Island should get another installment as should Indiana Jones in a similar way to The Fate of Atlantis.

Ikari Warriors or Target Renegade could be thrown in that pot also..
  • adamc01adamc01 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 is in development already, is it not?

You could say that, but it's actually called Rollercoaster Tycoon World and looks terrible.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    retrodj wrote: »
    A Sensible Soccer reboot would be great on the mobile platform to while away the hours as the gamplay was second to none. Loved it on the megadrive. Never really got a good shot of it on the Amiga as I never owned one but my mate had it on his.

Monkey Island should get another installment...

See Sociable Soccer for the Sensi Soccer continuation: http://sociablesoccer.com/ (Amiga version was way better than the MD version;) )

Monkey Island was carried on recently by Telltale Games. I never played the newer games but i imagine they're quite different from the original two...
  • Steven88Steven88 Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Saboteur
    Sleeping Dogs
    LA Noire
    The Simpsons Hit and Run
    Sonic Generations
  • retrodjretrodj Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    See Sociable Soccer for the Sensi Soccer continuation: http://sociablesoccer.com/ (Amiga version was way better than the MD version;) )

Monkey Island was carried on recently by Telltale Games. I never played the newer games but i imagine they're quite different from the original two...

That sociable soccer looks pretty decent.

I did see the new Monkey Island episodes for sale. Maybe they should just go the whole hog and make a movie. Would be better than Pirates of the Caribbean if it kept the same humour as the game.
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vampire, the masquerade....2004 1st released I think...action RPG..full of bugs on release, but a great game with 3rd party mods. I'd love to see a sequel or even a remake.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    retrodj wrote: »
    That sociable soccer looks pretty decent.

I did see the new Monkey Island episodes for sale. Maybe they should just go the whole hog and make a movie. Would be better than Pirates of the Caribbean if it kept the same humour as the game.

I played the new monkey island episodes on the iPad about four years ago, they were just like the old game and I enjoyed playing them.
  • shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beyond two souls i think its got an amazing story and it points to future events at the end primed for a sequel that unfortunately we will never get to see
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've probably already said it, but I would love to see a sequel to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Shame that it'll never happen - that kickstarter campaign looked awful.

Perhaps a remake would be better.
    Dandem wrote: »
    Haze was the game that single-handedly shut down Free Radical Design, you'll never ever see a sequel to this.

So sad, goodbye Timesplitters :cry:
    beyond two souls i think its got an amazing story and it points to future events at the end primed for a sequel that unfortunately we will never get to see

I thought the ending showed what could have possible happened had the ending gone differently? Or even her nightmares that never leave her?