Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputat

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No fan of Reid and his weird goings on, but I can believe this as KP herself has admitted she's an exhibitionist.
    Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, Alex says: "There were actually four people in our marriage - me, her, Roxanne and Lady J.

"When she was Lady J, I had to stop her from doing things. She became very smutty and was an exhibitionist.

"She would start screaming, 'Lady J is coming out!' Then she'd crawl around on all fours," he added.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-katie-price-alter-2472600

And she says he was sexually weird.:rolleyes:
    I notice he was 'speaking to the Sun on Sunday', the very same august organ (Cough, cough :o) that Katie 'writes' for. I doubt his revelations to them will stop her taking mon......er, writing for them though.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only 5 people I feel desperately sorry for in all this pathetic, unsavoury and disgusting mud slinging:

Harvey, Princess, Junior, Jett and Dolly
    :mad::mad::mad::(
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Katie,

Wake up call: Woohoo, you are not back. If anything the past few weeks of vile revelations and photos have shown you are in fact a has been and a should never have been.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only 5 people I feel desperately sorry for in all this pathetic, unsavoury and disgusting mud slinging:

You don't have to feel sorry for them.

Katie's a good mum who loves her kids don't you know?

She'll surwwound them with her speshul brand of wub and kiss dem and cuddle dem and pwotect vem fwom ver nasty howwid man.

:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely Pru. Junior is already at an age where he can use google and I can imagine it will be an absolute treat for him when he searches mummys name and finds out about what she used to do with daddy Alex.

I hope she's got a answer prepared for when he asks 'mummy, what's a strap on? :rolleyes:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Katie,

Wake up call: Woohoo, you are not back. If anything the past few weeks of vile revelations and photos have shown you are in fact a has been and a should never have been.

Her day has come...

She is a vile piece of trash and she never fails to prove it.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Katie,

As my old gran used to say,better to have been a has been than a never was lol..She could take some comfort from that i suppose:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Her day has come...

Her day has come,what has she got left really,just the selling of her soul,all really sad,i hope the dirty money she makes from it is worth it,it cost her dear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor kids some day they may read all that crap. I imagine they will get the pee ripped out of them at school :(
    No fan of Reid and his weird goings on, but I can believe this as KP herself has admitted she's an exhibitionist.

And she says he was sexually weird.:rolleyes:
    I notice he was 'speaking to the Sun on Sunday', the very same august organ (Cough, cough :o) that Katie 'writes' for. I doubt his revelations to them will stop her taking mon......er, writing for them though.

She will be peed off that AR is giving her a taste of her own medicine.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Poor kids some day they may read all that crap. I imagine they will get the pee ripped out of them at school :(

She will be peed off that AR is giving her a taste of her own medicine.

I wonder. It's all seems so circular and predictable and does make me wonder if they're not working hand in hand to keep themselves in the tawdry spotlight they've both chosen. That 'better to be talked about than ignored and fall off the radar' thing...?

Agree re the kids. The total disregard for them and their feelings and the inevitable fallout when they get a little older is pretty disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Let's look at it like this..

If it wasn't for that high profile marriage...they'd both still be captial Hasbeens
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it wasn't for that high profile marriage...they'd both still be captial Hasbeens

Andre might have faded into obscurity, but I think Pricey would have found a way to keep her evil mug in the papers somehow, being the ultimate self-publicist that she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Andre might have faded into obscurity, but I think Pricey would have found a way to keep her evil mug in the papers somehow, being the ultimate self-publicist that she is.

Affair with a 18 year old X Factor contestant.
    Affair with Ryan Giggs/John Terry/Ashley Cole.

Or something equally as Sun-worthy. :D:D
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her day has come...

Katie Price is a beautiful mother.
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is laughing all the way to the bank.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »
    When is she leaving the kids to go off to aus,is it nov..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And i bet you have helped her to laugh all the way to the bank,when she ripped you off lol
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I keep hearing that. Unfortunately, I don't believe it. For someone with millions in the bank, she looks thoroughly miserable. She's deeply unhappy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    When is she leaving the kids to go off to aus,is it nov..

Oh she is leaving the kids what a surprise....NOT!:D
    johartuk wrote: »
    I keep hearing that. Unfortunately, I don't believe it. For someone with millions in the bank, she looks thoroughly miserable. She's deeply unhappy.
    Indeed she does look a miserable b*tch.....and yet Kevin is the one etc!
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is she? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she? :confused:

You'd never know would you? ;):D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Oh she is leaving the kids what a surprise....NOT!:D

Indeed she does look a miserable b*tch.....and yet Kevin is the one etc!

No doubt the kids will be with their DAD... Just the same as when their dad goes away without them and he leaves them with their mother :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No doubt the kids will be with their DAD... Just the same as when their dad goes away without them and he leaves them with their mother :rolleyes:

I though she just might put the poor wee things in the kennel with the 5 dogs she now has and let them look after them, a bit like Nana in Peter Pan.

:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've always said, if they hasn't got together in the jungle, he'd be doing nostalgia tours round holiday camps with Sonia, Chesney Hawkes and Bros and she'd be sh*gging footballers and falling out of nightclubs p*ssed

How different it all could have been ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

The BiB, this news writer doesn't agree :D

Why I'm #Team Katie Price and proud!
    Here's why I'm a little bit in love with Katie Price

Never judge a Katie Price by it's cover! LOL :D